Jump to content

18 times? No 15,000 *^*%%#^ Times.


Shankster
 Share

Recommended Posts

That's a huge milestone @Shankster! It's been an absolute honor to read a number of quality posts you've put on the forum. Heck, I've even learned a new shot from you, that when I can pull off, is amazing. It's that open faced, low launching spinny wedge shot you posted about some time ago. It has brought many a smiles to my face watching the ball just check up. 

Here's to many more posts!

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good people make the world (and this site) go round.  

 

Keep up the good work dude and enjoy the time on the course before you're back into the books!

  • Like 6
  • TaylorMade SIM2 8* Mitsubishi Tensei 1K White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Vokey SM8 50 Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

 

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow that’s a lot of thoughts and key strokes!  Congrats on the milestone!  Only thing left for ya to do is make a trade with me in fantasy sports! Hahaha

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats on the milestone always enjoy reading and laughing at your content! Hopefully in the future we’ll be able to get out there if I get to the area, although I don’t know if I can keep up with your 1 1/2 hour pace!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Check out my reviews:

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Congrats on the milestone always enjoy reading and laughing at your content! Hopefully in the future we’ll be able to get out there if I get to the area, although I don’t know if I can keep up with your 1 1/2 hour pace!

The heat has really slowed me down.  It took me 2:11 today for 17.  I skipped one hole because some slow players wouldn’t let me play through.  
 

I should probably quit calling them slow.  They are averaging 4 hours per round, I’m just lighting fast and probably annoying.  
 

But I can’t do that, I’d give up the game before I sat there for 4 hours… unless of course it was with a group of people that I enjoyed hanging out with.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It has brought many a smiles to my face watching the ball just check up. 

That’s what it’s all about man.  Glad you enjoy the shot.  It’s fun for sure!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats Alan! For all the times I bust your chops about so many posts you’re a good sport about it. I’m at just under 6000 posts and I only joined a few months after you. We have both had a lot to say. Sometime I need to get down your way to get a round in with you and maybe another spy or two.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Congrats Alan! For all the times I bust your chops about so many posts you’re a good sport about it. I’m at just under 6000 posts and I only joined a few months after you. We have both had a lot to say. Sometime I need to get down your way to get a round in with you and maybe another spy or two.

All good buddy.  Glad you stuck around.  Quite a few of us in that time frame has disappeared. 🤷🏼‍♂️

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats on that milestone Alan! As for only meeting one other golfer from MGS, we'll have to change that!  I'm not that far from you (heck, I was just fishing right across from PAX last weekend).

 

MDGolfHacker

  • Like 4

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :cobra-small: F8 9.5° Project X Even Flow Blue 65g shaft 

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 5W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 816H2 19°

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1X

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Social Media:

Facebook:   md golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

 Currently Testing:  2021:titelist-small: T200's (https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-test-in-progress-titleist-t-series-irons/?do=findReview&review=38)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

Wow that’s a lot of thoughts and key strokes!  Congrats on the milestone!  Only thing left for ya to do is make a trade with me in fantasy sports! Hahaha

 

A2778C78-E608-4420-8ABA-B52B350248AA.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bens197 said:

Good people make the world (and this site) go round.  

 

Keep up the good work dude and enjoy the time on the course before you're back into the books!

True story.  Need more food (good) people in the world.

I get a total of NO days off. Classes start Monday.  Bunch of house work todo over the weekend, last test tomorrow for one class.

Edited by Shankster
People aren’t food
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

Congrats on that milestone Alan! As for only meeting one other golfer from MGS, we'll have to change that!  I'm not that far from you (heck, I was just fishing right across from PAX last weekend).

 

MDGolfHacker

Sounds good.  I am trying to organize an outing at Renditions in October with some dudes from work, and a few guys from Baltimore.  I’ll keep you posted, if we go you are than welcome to join us… it will be a scramble, 2 person teams… 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Sounds good.  I am trying to organize an outing at Renditions in October with some dudes from work, and a few guys from Baltimore.  I’ll keep you posted, if we go you are than welcome to join us… it will be a scramble, 2 person teams… 

Renditions is in my backyard! And by backyard I mean 20 minutes from my house, lol😁🤣😂 sounds good! Keep me posted!

 

MDGolfHacker

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :cobra-small: F8 9.5° Project X Even Flow Blue 65g shaft 

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 5W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 816H2 19°

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1X

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Social Media:

Facebook:   md golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

 Currently Testing:  2021:titelist-small: T200's (https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-test-in-progress-titleist-t-series-irons/?do=findReview&review=38)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Huge milestone man! Congrats! I know I’m not the only one who enjoys having you around. 
 

also, the skit you named this thread after has to be one of the top stand up  performances of all time. Love it!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Legend!

This place wouldn’t be the same without you Alan.  Don’t ever leave!  
 

And speaking of legends, your 1210 review is legendary.  Maybe the first and only time I ever recall a grill being used in a review 👍

We were afraid in the beginning your posting rate was going to crash the server, but it snd you have survived! 
 

Congrats snd on to 20K!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Huge milestone man! Congrats! I know I’m not the only one who enjoys having you around. 
 

also, the skit you named this thread after has to be one of the top stand up  performances of all time. Love it!

Good call on that skit. I was going to mention it as well snd got sidetracked!   One of my all time favorites. 

  • Like 4

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome congrats man

  • Like 1

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Legend!

This place wouldn’t be the same without you Alan.  Don’t ever leave!  
 

And speaking of legends, your 1210 review is legendary.  Maybe the first and only time I ever recall a grill being used in a review 👍

We were afraid in the beginning your posting rate was going to crash the server, but it snd you have survived! 
 

Congrats snd on to 20K!

Thanks Rob.  I just checked it out… all of the videos are gone.  Wonder what happened to those on YouTube, I can’t find them.

 

I was looking because my swing was probably the best ever then… looking for some inspiration haha.  Shaping shots like Sergio back then.  
 

And the plate video, and hitting off the grill… haha.  😂🙃

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bravo @Shankster easily one of the best personalities on MGS. congrats on the milestone. I’m still working on my first 1000 so I can’t imagine 15000 posts lol 😆

I’m pretty sure I’ve read more of your posts than written posts of my own 😝 

if you’re ever in Oklahoma you gotta let me know! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies (15*) 

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...