TESTERS WANTED! ×

18 times? No 15,000 *^*%%#^ Times.

Shankster

That's a huge milestone @Shankster! It's been an absolute honor to read a number of quality posts you've put on the forum. Heck, I've even learned a new shot from you, that when I can pull off, is amazing. It's that open faced, low launching spinny wedge shot you posted about some time ago. It has brought many a smiles to my face watching the ball just check up. 

Here's to many more posts!

Good people make the world (and this site) go round.  

Keep up the good work dude and enjoy the time on the course before you're back into the books!

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Wow that’s a lot of thoughts and key strokes!  Congrats on the milestone!  Only thing left for ya to do is make a trade with me in fantasy sports! Hahaha

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Congrats on the milestone always enjoy reading and laughing at your content! Hopefully in the future we’ll be able to get out there if I get to the area, although I don’t know if I can keep up with your 1 1/2 hour pace!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Congrats on the milestone always enjoy reading and laughing at your content! Hopefully in the future we’ll be able to get out there if I get to the area, although I don’t know if I can keep up with your 1 1/2 hour pace!

The heat has really slowed me down.  It took me 2:11 today for 17.  I skipped one hole because some slow players wouldn’t let me play through.  

I should probably quit calling them slow.  They are averaging 4 hours per round, I’m just lighting fast and probably annoying.  

But I can’t do that, I’d give up the game before I sat there for 4 hours… unless of course it was with a group of people that I enjoyed hanging out with.

Congrats Alan! For all the times I bust your chops about so many posts you’re a good sport about it. I’m at just under 6000 posts and I only joined a few months after you. We have both had a lot to say. Sometime I need to get down your way to get a round in with you and maybe another spy or two.

20 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Congrats Alan! For all the times I bust your chops about so many posts you’re a good sport about it. I’m at just under 6000 posts and I only joined a few months after you. We have both had a lot to say. Sometime I need to get down your way to get a round in with you and maybe another spy or two.

All good buddy.  Glad you stuck around.  Quite a few of us in that time frame has disappeared. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Congrats on that milestone Alan! As for only meeting one other golfer from MGS, we'll have to change that!  I'm not that far from you (heck, I was just fishing right across from PAX last weekend).

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

Good people make the world (and this site) go round.  

Keep up the good work dude and enjoy the time on the course before you're back into the books!

True story.  Need more food (good) people in the world.

I get a total of NO days off. Classes start Monday.  Bunch of house work todo over the weekend, last test tomorrow for one class.

Edited by Shankster
People aren’t food

2 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

Congrats on that milestone Alan! As for only meeting one other golfer from MGS, we'll have to change that!  I'm not that far from you (heck, I was just fishing right across from PAX last weekend).

MDGolfHacker

Sounds good.  I am trying to organize an outing at Renditions in October with some dudes from work, and a few guys from Baltimore.  I’ll keep you posted, if we go you are than welcome to join us… it will be a scramble, 2 person teams… 

3 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Sounds good.  I am trying to organize an outing at Renditions in October with some dudes from work, and a few guys from Baltimore.  I’ll keep you posted, if we go you are than welcome to join us… it will be a scramble, 2 person teams… 

Renditions is in my backyard! And by backyard I mean 20 minutes from my house, lol😁🤣😂 sounds good! Keep me posted!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Huge milestone man! Congrats! I know I’m not the only one who enjoys having you around. 

also, the skit you named this thread after has to be one of the top stand up  performances of all time. Love it!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Legend!

This place wouldn’t be the same without you Alan.  Don’t ever leave!  

And speaking of legends, your 1210 review is legendary.  Maybe the first and only time I ever recall a grill being used in a review 👍

We were afraid in the beginning your posting rate was going to crash the server, but it snd you have survived! 

Congrats snd on to 20K!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

6 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Huge milestone man! Congrats! I know I’m not the only one who enjoys having you around. 

also, the skit you named this thread after has to be one of the top stand up  performances of all time. Love it!

Good call on that skit. I was going to mention it as well snd got sidetracked!   One of my all time favorites. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Awesome congrats man

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

25 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Legend!

This place wouldn’t be the same without you Alan.  Don’t ever leave!  

And speaking of legends, your 1210 review is legendary.  Maybe the first and only time I ever recall a grill being used in a review 👍

We were afraid in the beginning your posting rate was going to crash the server, but it snd you have survived! 

Congrats snd on to 20K!

Thanks Rob.  I just checked it out… all of the videos are gone.  Wonder what happened to those on YouTube, I can’t find them.

I was looking because my swing was probably the best ever then… looking for some inspiration haha.  Shaping shots like Sergio back then.  

And the plate video, and hitting off the grill… haha.  😂🙃

Bravo @Shankster easily one of the best personalities on MGS. congrats on the milestone. I’m still working on my first 1000 so I can’t imagine 15000 posts lol 😆

I’m pretty sure I’ve read more of your posts than written posts of my own 😝 

if you’re ever in Oklahoma you gotta let me know! 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

12 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Hi @Shankster the air is thin at the 15,000 plus elevation...   🤣

Congratulations!!

The air is saturated with a torrential downpour right now at the Shanks Haus…. Might be a tree or 7 down.  Instant Booms after the flash in the sky.  Pretty intense storm… as I’m writing this I feel like I’m yelling like they do in the movie Twister when they are hiding the the ditch…

thanks Kenny!

Congratulations Alan. (This is the part where I usually make a sarcastic or funny comment...but I can't in this case.)

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!