Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Hello Andre, Goodbye Bob - Blame It On MGS

mainuh

This past golf season I kept my nose to the grindstone week in, week out for the MGS Fantasy Golf League. As a result I was gifted, among other things, a SeeMore RST 2 putter.

I gamed it for the first time this past Monday - what a great putter. (30' putt, left to right...Birdie) :D

For the past ten years or so I have been faithful to my Bettinardis...no more.

I brought the putter in last week to have the lie bent to 68*.

There was a question that arose with my clubfitter who was noted as a 2011 Golf Digest 100 Best Clubfitter. Good guy that he is, Scott Ward chose not to adjust the lie as he was not !00% confident that it would not screw up the putter.

I emailed SeeMore and surprise...I received an answer from Andre Shmoldas the Putter Designer from SeeMore - He got back in touch with me very quickly and answered all my questions (you can adjust it), . how good is that ? You get to "talk" with the designer!

Scott and I talked about the SeeMore before I took it out on the course - The one thing that he said that he liked more about the See was that it had a bit more heft to it.

I've had weight adjustable putters in the past, but like drivers they are hard to dial in.

The first thing that I noticed was that the club just felt a bit more solid in my hands.

The fit and finish on the club is first rate - you would be hard pressed to find what might be a dislike. Having gamed B/B's, one of the attractions is the Jeweler / Swiss Watchmaker attention to detail. Now while my Black Carbon's workmanship is outstanding, Andre and SeeMore have crafted a great looking putter.

MGS - Thank You

I never, ever thought of anything but B/B.

SeeMore has represented every thing about the quality that you strive to present to the members here.

rob

ps - when talking with Scott he said that he has a difficult time selling the S/M's as customers want the "putter du jour". Too bad as they don't know what they are missing.

I Can't Help It If I'm Lucky...

I've emailed back and forth with Jim several times. Who's Jim one might ask? Only the CEO of SeeMore. They take customer service seriously there, and I've yet to find better in golf.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Archived