Yellow Ball Roast's

Haha.  I can thank my ancestors for the lovely name.  In my defense, a majority of those posts came while I was trapped inside an igloo in the UP for 3 winters. 

WX is an abbreviation for Weather.  

Nice work, now you just need a hat like Curios George’s good friend.

• Like 4

@Yellow Ballwe have a Northern Ohio MGS outing on Sept 19th  - you're welcome to come. Note, if you do come, please be prepared with a life preserver for the water hazards and a flag for the high rough so we can spot you. 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Man not sure how I missed this thread. Dying. Glad ya weren’t with me today would have dragged me down!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

On 9/1/2021 at 6:34 PM, Yellow Ball said:

I'm so there! Thanks for the invite. Hope I don't need this but at least it still fits.

5.jpg.3fa0408d41b2918292c570607cf58bf1.jpg

Youve got to be kidding………..🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

Mavrik Max Driver

M2 5W

818 hybrids

Steelhead XR Irons

ZipCore wedges

SeeMore PR M7X

On 9/4/2021 at 6:48 PM, Lacassem said:

Man not sure how I missed this thread. Dying. Glad ya weren’t with me today would have dragged me down!

Dragged you down! I'm the victim here...... If you guys kept me in play I'd have nothing to post about.

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Yellow Ball said:

Dragged you down! I'm the victim here...... If you guys kept me in play I'd have nothing to post about.

Listen all I know is a yellow flag in the navy means stay away from The ship as there is a disease on board…..I was just hitting you away so you didn’t get folks sick!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Listen all I know is a yellow flag in the navy means stay away from The ship as there is a disease on board…..I was just hitting you away so you didn’t get folks sick!

He didn’t notice, but I raised the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot flags when he was nearby.  I’m no signalman, but the regular meaning of those words pretty much explains what he likely witnessed…

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 9/1/2021 at 3:55 PM, Shankster said:

In my defense, a majority of those posts came while I was trapped inside an igloo in the UP for 3 winters. 

WX is an abbreviation for Weather.  

Yellow Ball was tired from all the adventures and sat down to watch a movie this weekend. I put on "Stripes" with Bill Murray. What are the odds!

Wouldn't you know it, while the drill sergeant was talking to one of the army recruits he said. "Lighten up Francis or you will spend the rest of your career in an igloo at the North Pole checking the weather".  Hmmmm. You must have screwed up didn't you! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Yellow Ball said:

Yellow Ball was tired from all the adventures and sat down to watch a movie this weekend. I put on "Stripes" with Bill Murray. What are the odds!

Wouldn't you know it, while the drill sergeant was talking to one of the army recruits he said. "Lighten up Francis or you will spend the rest of your career in an igloo at the North Pole checking the weather".  Hmmmm. You must have screwed up didn't you! 

Haha.  Nope, I requested it… twice! 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Yellow Ball said:

So it is was just to freaking hot down in AZ so I got on a flight up to Boston. Had to fly baggage again. But at least the fare is cheap. I met up with @B.Boston for a bit.  I was in one of my moods from having to fly in baggage, so I decided to have some fun with him. As I’m cruising down the fairway from a great tee shot I quickly look back and see him smiling and obviously pleased with himself. As I landed, I quickly looked around and saw a slight depression with a leaf nearby. I quickly rolled myself in and pulled the leaf over myself.

22.jpg.1b771d1fdf2a1c42ee9cd1a9c1ce7147.jpg

So as he nears the spot where he thinks I am, he sees nothing. He looked left, looks right, he looks down the fairway (thinking he smoked one, ha ha) and nothing. I could barely hold in my laughter. Now he just starts a slow burn. Then his blood was boiling. He kind of looked like me when I got sunburnt playing with @chisag . Then Boston came out in him. Nothing makes him madder than losing a ball in the fairway.  Boy did I enjoy that. I guess being a Red Sox fan he is used to losing things anyway!  I’m going over to the Bull &Finch pub for a quick beer and tell Norm what I did. He’s always there with his beer goggles on.  “Hey Norm let me tell you what I did to @B.Boston today...  🤣

20.jpg.0a771e714cbaf1d0418f8b5b022b1dc3.jpg

Brilliant. 🤣

there is NOTHING worse than losing a ball in the middle of the freaking fairway! Unless it’s @Lacassem’s ball. 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

This keeps getting better and better. 

• Like 4

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small: Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES