Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Dynacraft On-Line Putter

JohnBarry

The On-Line is a multi-functional putter that the first thing you will say, is why didn't someone come out with this before? For starters, the mallet design offers plenty of heel-toe weighting to ensure the ball rolls straight on its intended target.

The size of the horseshoe shaped opening was not only carefully selected to act an extremely effective alignment guide, but you can scoop up the ball without having to bend over.

If you look closely, there are two slits on either side of the putter. With the ball cradled while the putter is suspended in the air, these slit coincide exactly with the equator of the ball. Take a Sharpie pen and you can mark straight lines on both sides of the ball. Finally, no more digging in your bag looking for your ball marker tool, it is already built into the On-Line putter.

Align, Putt, Pick up, Mark your ball. The Dynacraft On-line putter does it all!

Click here for more information on the Dynacraft On-Line Putter

XP390_big1.jpg

XP390_big3.jpg

XP390_big4.jpg

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Call me a snob, but I feel like a putter that tries to sell me on "bonus features" is probably not great at doing its basic task: putting. I know that's probably not true, and a great putter could do just fine with this stick, but it's just the feeling I get when I see things like this.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

Call me a snob, but I feel like a putter that tries to sell me on "bonus features" is probably not great at doing its basic task: putting. I know that's probably not true, and a great putter could do just fine with this stick, but it's just the feeling I get when I see things like this.

Designs to pick up the ball always seem like they are saying "you are going to miss it" to me. Bending over to get it our of the cup is sort of the point.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• 2 weeks later...

But can it pick the ball up out of the hole? Nope, never tried this putter.

For those rare occurrences, I will be more than happy to retrieve it myself. Thank you.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

I agree 100%. Besides, this looks very similar in design (without the ball marking features) to the Odyssey Sabertooth. You can use that putter to pick up those gimmes also.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

I agree 100%. Besides, this looks very similar in design (without the ball marking features) to the Odyssey Sabertooth. You can use that putter to pick up those gimmes also.

Glad I'm not alone. You mentioned the Sabertooth, and I was thinking Odyssey #7, a putter that I've always loved putting with in stores but never taken home.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Archived