Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Golf Pride TV360 Clones

A few weeks ago I decided to shop for some GP TV360 midsize to replace the standard size grips on my driver, 3w & 5w.  I noted a good many sources showed these as "out of stock". Clicking on an ad from Dallas Golf, and thinking I had found a killer sale on them, I ordered (6 @2.99/ea.).  When they arrived, I realized they were not Golf Pride but, other than the logo, looked identical. The specs are supposed to be the same.  I weighed all (6) with my new precision digital scale.  They ranged from 62.1 to 64.3 grams... GP specs show theirs to be 53.0g. In fairness to DG, they do list their midsize at 61g (I never looked at it thinking they were GP's).

Installed, they look fine and feel fine. I played my first round with them yesterday.  No idea how they will wear as compared to the GP's?  Not thrilled about the added weight but that's the risk one takes with "clones".  Just thought I'd pass along the info.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)