Jump to content

Mizuno Pro 221/223/225


yungkory
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JoeGolfingPgh said:

So my guy at the golf shop just got in touch with mizuno.  They quoted 5-6 weeks from today and I ordered 16 days ago.  They have the components just way behind from the cyber attack. 

Thanks Joe

  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Official 1/12 testers for 2022 L.A.B. Golf Putters

Western, NY

5.8 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

Ben, do you have the Ptx baseline numbers handy ? I’m curious of where they got beat…

Yes...Iron 1 is the Hogan's.  

I didn't discuss in depth the comparative difference from a strictly numerical basis.  The decision to get the 223's was based on a slightly better set of numbers, better feel and a few swings outdoors.  We caught a decent 45* day and the ball flight on the 223's were more "purposeful" if that makes any sense.

I would attribute some of this to the difference in flex.  My Hogan's are Modus 120's in Stiff and the new set will be Modus 115 (yes a slightly different profile) but in an X.  

All said they were close, I still felt comfortably in what I read, felt and saw to make the change.

12EA9FEB-0633-4F9B-ACDC-56BC97A6CF1D.jpeg

2F05ABE8-C3C2-45AE-93D9-DEC9BCB2E84B.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Official 1/12 testers for 2022 L.A.B. Golf Putters

Western, NY

5.8 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, bens197 said:

Yes...Iron 1 is the Hogan's.  

I didn't discuss in depth the comparative difference from a strictly numerical basis.  The decision to get the 223's was based on a slightly better set of numbers, better feel and a few swings outdoors.  We caught a decent 45* day and the ball flight on the 223's were more "purposeful" if that makes any sense.

I would attribute some of this to the difference in flex.  My Hogan's are Modus 120's in Stiff and the new set will be Modus 115 (yes a slightly different profile) but in an X.  

All said they were close, I still felt comfortably in what I read, felt and saw to make the change.

12EA9FEB-0633-4F9B-ACDC-56BC97A6CF1D.jpeg

2F05ABE8-C3C2-45AE-93D9-DEC9BCB2E84B.jpeg

My limited time at Roger Dunn spent on the 223 vs the 225’s also proved the 223’s superior. I didn’t get a chance to really drill down on shafts, so i was using the same shaft, and just changing out the head. I really thought the 225 was going to be something miraculous, but unless one gets to spend a few hours with Ian (or someone who really gets it), one will never know what a proper combination can truly produce. So the 225 might yet be a great head, but I’ll never know without a really proper fitting. And not only that, but what if it’s actually the i525 or an Apex Pro that’s really my sweet spot, on some obscure shaft that will never get discovered because the fitter is slightly biased towards one or another.

it almost seems like a really proper fitting would take many days, and a truly unbiased fitter, with a deep deep understanding of all the different metrics, and how they all need to work together. I’d wager that Justin Thomas or any big shot pro has a really deep bench of professional fitting expertise that’s constantly chewing data looking for any and every edge available… altho they’re probably limited to whatever company they’ve signed their endorsement with…

or, maybe I’m just overthinking it all, and Billybob down at Roger Gitterdun golf shop can get me dialed in in 15 minutes. Or better yet, I can just decide for myself. Like I usually do.

but, I have noticed a real uptick in iron play since my mini-fitting, where we discovered my hogans work better at 3° down. But he was really telling me that he believed the ping irons to be hands down the best clubs built. So instantly I know he is biased towards Ping. Might be great clubs, but how can I know they’re the best for ME?

sometimes it just seems so random…

  • Like 1

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:cobra-small: F8 5/6 wood on Aldila NxT GEN MLT R

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 5-AW

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (second best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)
 

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

I really thought the 225 was going to be something miraculous, but unless one gets to spend a few hours with Ian (or someone who really gets it), one will never know what a proper combination can truly produce. So the 225 might yet be a great head, but I’ll never know without a really proper fitting. And not only that, but what if it’s actually the i525 or an Apex Pro that’s really my sweet spot, on some obscure shaft that will never get discovered because the fitter is slightly biased towards one or another.

A good fitter is going to be able to dial a golfer in quicker than a few hours. TXG iron fittings are booked at 1.5 hours iirc. Guys that know what they are doing will see your swing, ball flight, contact and based on what your issues are, what your goal is will have the heads to use narrowed down. They will have an idea of shaft as well. Based on whether combo they setup they will use the golfers feedback along with the numbers and ball flight to see if it’s working. They will make adjustments from there. Within the first hour or less they will have the golfer close to their best setup then it’s usually about trying to fine tune.

Many of the reps for brands are really good. The Ping rep from years ago in my area is now working with pxg on the lpga tour. He was one of the first golf employees for pxg 

5 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

it almost seems like a really proper fitting would take many days, and a truly unbiased fitter, with a deep deep understanding of all the different metrics, and how they all need to work together. I’d wager that Justin Thomas or any big shot pro has a really deep bench of professional fitting expertise that’s constantly chewing data looking for any and every edge available… altho they’re probably limited to whatever company they’ve signed their endorsement with…

While that would probably be optimal the majority of people don’t need that. That would be diving into fine tuning to the minutest of details.

Yes the tour guys have access to the tour fitters on the tour van mon-wed at an event, access to the the manufacturers facilities like TPI, ECPC, The Kingdom. But yes they will have some limit based on contract for clubs. 

5 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

or, maybe I’m just overthinking it all, and Billybob down at Roger Gitterdun golf shop can get me dialed in in 15 minutes. Or better yet, I can just decide for myself. Like I usually do.

Possibly but will depend on the person fitting. The guy at my local range is really good. The guy he replaces was too and he’s now the main fitter at Sawgrass.

  • Like 1

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

My limited time at Roger Dunn spent on the 223 vs the 225’s also proved the 223’s superior. I didn’t get a chance to really drill down on shafts, so i was using the same shaft, and just changing out the head. I really thought the 225 was going to be something miraculous, but unless one gets to spend a few hours with Ian (or someone who really gets it), one will never know what a proper combination can truly produce. So the 225 might yet be a great head, but I’ll never know without a really proper fitting. And not only that, but what if it’s actually the i525 or an Apex Pro that’s really my sweet spot, on some obscure shaft that will never get discovered because the fitter is slightly biased towards one or another.

it almost seems like a really proper fitting would take many days, and a truly unbiased fitter, with a deep deep understanding of all the different metrics, and how they all need to work together. I’d wager that Justin Thomas or any big shot pro has a really deep bench of professional fitting expertise that’s constantly chewing data looking for any and every edge available… altho they’re probably limited to whatever company they’ve signed their endorsement with…

or, maybe I’m just overthinking it all, and Billybob down at Roger Gitterdun golf shop can get me dialed in in 15 minutes. Or better yet, I can just decide for myself. Like I usually do.

but, I have noticed a real uptick in iron play since my mini-fitting, where we discovered my hogans work better at 3° down. But he was really telling me that he believed the ping irons to be hands down the best clubs built. So instantly I know he is biased towards Ping. Might be great clubs, but how can I know they’re the best for ME?

sometimes it just seems so random…

In my experience, if you're not really sure or able to answer immediately, the answer is often no.

I agree with what @RickyBobby_PRsaid about not necessarily needing more than one hour to square away a fitting.  If you're feeling as if you aren't hitting as well as you should I would say that is a better opportunity to find a club...bear with me on this...

I want the one that I can still hit well when I am not swinging well.  

Show me those results rather than the best swings many of us anchor our basis upon.  

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Official 1/12 testers for 2022 L.A.B. Golf Putters

Western, NY

5.8 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My 5 - Gap 225's are finally shipped! I might see them this weekend, can't wait to start hitting them.

 

Clubs made it to the house today! Mizuno Pro 225 sure does look good in my hands, just need to have the loft and lies checked and go hit them!

Edited by sosuHands
  • Love 1

Callaway Rogue 10.5°, Apex UW 17°

Taylormade SiM2 Rescue 4 Hybrid 22°

Mizuno Pro 225 5 ~ PW, GW Nippon Modus 3 105 R

Vokey SM8 54°, 58°

White Hot OG #1 Stroke Lab Putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2022 at 3:44 PM, Bubbly Pop said:

Yep, pre-ordered mine (225's) on Jan 3rd, still not here..................just........................waiting..........................

Quick update; Mizuno just informed me Nippon Modus 115 and Project X IO 6.0 shafts are backordered until March 31. 225 6 and 7 iron heads are backordered til end of March as well (similar with 223 6-iron heads). Ordered on pre-order date on 1/08 and will be estimated 12+ weeks from time I ordered if no more push backs. This pre-launch could not have gone any worse for Mizuno and it’s customers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

... It seems most of the Players Distance irons this year are smaller heel to toe with thinner top lines than the previous versions making them the hottest irons in 2022. Titleist 200, i525 while the Pro 225's are getting much of the attention. I hope to have a set of the new 2022 Cobra Forged Tecs by the first of May and post a review as soon as possible.  

  • Like 3

Driver:     :cobra-small: LTDx 10.5* ... LinQ M40X 6F3
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/16.5/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
                  :taylormade-small: Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 5-Pw Forged Tec ... Steelfiber i80R
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber i95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           :taylormade-small: Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MikeE21 said:

Quick update; Mizuno just informed me Nippon Modus 115 and Project X IO 6.0 shafts are backordered until March 31. 225 6 and 7 iron heads are backordered til end of March as well (similar with 223 6-iron heads). Ordered on pre-order date on 1/08 and will be estimated 12+ weeks from time I ordered if no more push backs. This pre-launch could not have gone any worse for Mizuno and it’s customers.

Super.

Oh well...this is what it is, out of our hands I suppose...

  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Official 1/12 testers for 2022 L.A.B. Golf Putters

Western, NY

5.8 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, chisag said:

... It seems most of the Players Distance irons this year are smaller heel to toe with thinner top lines than the previous versions making them the hottest irons in 2022. Titleist 200, i525 while the Pro 225's are getting much of the attention. I hope to have a set of the new 2022 Cobra Forged Tecs by the first of May and post a review as soon as possible.  

Agreed...TaylorMade was smart to hedge their successful P790 with the P770 and capture a wider segment.

  • Like 1
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Official 1/12 testers for 2022 L.A.B. Golf Putters

Western, NY

5.8 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally made some time to get my loft & lies checked on my 225's .... turns out it was a smart thing to do. Loft & lies were all over the place for my clubs and had to be set back to standard. But now everything is fine except for that one misaligned grip on my 8 iron... but I can ignore that. Time to enjoy my new clubs! Can't wait for the weekend to go hit some practice balls and see what my new yardages are with 225s.

  • Like 2

Callaway Rogue 10.5°, Apex UW 17°

Taylormade SiM2 Rescue 4 Hybrid 22°

Mizuno Pro 225 5 ~ PW, GW Nippon Modus 3 105 R

Vokey SM8 54°, 58°

White Hot OG #1 Stroke Lab Putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 7:05 PM, bens197 said:

I am a little late to the dance but the 223's have my eye...my goodness.

 

@bens197I'm super late to the thread. See you got the 223s? How are you liking them? I'm going in for an iron fitting Saturday and am eyeing 223/225 combo and curious about the gapping.

:taylormade-small: M1 2017 10.5°  (Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 75g, Golf Pride CP2)
:taylormade-small: M2 2017 3W 15° (Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5 75g, Golf Pride CP2)

default_cobra-small.jpeg.2311ad26bb4cabebf0f635266eee64f0.jpeg King Tec 21° dialed to 20° (Mitsubishi MMT 80x)
:mizuno-small: Pro 223 PW-6, 225 5-4 (Project X LZ 6.5 125g, Golf Pride CP2)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 52° F-grind,  56° M-grind, 60° L-Grind
:taylormade-small: TP Black Copper Juno

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Getting an iron fitting on Saturday. Strong likelihood I'll get the best fit for a 223/225 combo. Coming from a MP18 MB/SC combo, I'm curious of a 221 PW-7 or to 8 then 225 6 (7)-4. Big jump in lofts and wondering if anyone has done a 221/225 combo similar to this? I really enjoy my blades PW-8. The 223s are the perfect blend for me but I like the aesthetic continuation of 221 to 225. The 223s just lose the blade look from the bag!

Edited by MWGolf23

:taylormade-small: M1 2017 10.5°  (Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 75g, Golf Pride CP2)
:taylormade-small: M2 2017 3W 15° (Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5 75g, Golf Pride CP2)

default_cobra-small.jpeg.2311ad26bb4cabebf0f635266eee64f0.jpeg King Tec 21° dialed to 20° (Mitsubishi MMT 80x)
:mizuno-small: Pro 223 PW-6, 225 5-4 (Project X LZ 6.5 125g, Golf Pride CP2)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 52° F-grind,  56° M-grind, 60° L-Grind
:taylormade-small: TP Black Copper Juno

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, sosuHands said:

Finally made some time to get my loft & lies checked on my 225's .... turns out it was a smart thing to do. Loft & lies were all over the place for my clubs and had to be set back to standard. But now everything is fine except for that one misaligned grip on my 8 iron... but I can ignore that. Time to enjoy my new clubs! Can't wait for the weekend to go hit some practice balls and see what my new yardages are with 225s.

@sosuHandsWhat are your yardage gaps?

:taylormade-small: M1 2017 10.5°  (Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 75g, Golf Pride CP2)
:taylormade-small: M2 2017 3W 15° (Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5 75g, Golf Pride CP2)

default_cobra-small.jpeg.2311ad26bb4cabebf0f635266eee64f0.jpeg King Tec 21° dialed to 20° (Mitsubishi MMT 80x)
:mizuno-small: Pro 223 PW-6, 225 5-4 (Project X LZ 6.5 125g, Golf Pride CP2)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 52° F-grind,  56° M-grind, 60° L-Grind
:taylormade-small: TP Black Copper Juno

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, MWGolf23 said:

Getting an iron fitting on Saturday. Strong likelihood I'll get the best fit for a 223/225 combo. Coming from a MP18 MB/SC combo, I'm curious of a 221 PW-7 or to 8 then 225 6 (7)-4. Big jump in lofts and wondering if anyone has done a 221/225 combo similar to this? I really enjoy my blades PW-8. The 223s are the perfect blend for me but I like the aesthetic continuation of 221 to 225. The 223s just lose the blade look from the bag!

Seeing a lot of threads of people comboing the 221s and 225s. If you go to Mizuno’s website in the Mixed Set recommendation page, they recommended bending 225 7-iron 1 degree weak, 221 8-iron bent 2 degrees strong, and 9-iron bent 1 degree strong and PW standard. 

I almost did this too for aesthetic reasons, but eventually just did all 225s since I don’t want to reduce bounce especially with blades in Northwest weather conditions which plays mostly soft throughout the year and afraid with reduced bounce increase risk of digging into the turf.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, MWGolf23 said:

@bens197I'm super late to the thread. See you got the 223s? How are you liking them? I'm going in for an iron fitting Saturday and am eyeing 223/225 combo and curious about the gapping.

So they're on order...Placed two Wednesdays ago and I expect them to get here maybe, by May 1st?  That's just a guess but If I keep my expectations low, them arriving early will feel nice.

Quite honestly, I did not like the 225.  I didn't care for the feel and the 7i vs 7i matchup, the numbers were eerily similar.  I just may not be the intended target for the 225's so I just went 4-P in 223.

Your mileage may vary so please don't let me dissuade you from trying a certain makeup.

4 hours ago, sosuHands said:

Finally made some time to get my loft & lies checked on my 225's .... turns out it was a smart thing to do. Loft & lies were all over the place for my clubs and had to be set back to standard. But now everything is fine except for that one misaligned grip on my 8 iron... but I can ignore that. Time to enjoy my new clubs! Can't wait for the weekend to go hit some practice balls and see what my new yardages are with 225s.

@chisagis one who is a staunch advocate for doing this.  I plan to do it myself when mine arrive sometime in the next few weeks.  If not for anything, just piece of mind.

  • Like 2
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Official 1/12 testers for 2022 L.A.B. Golf Putters

Western, NY

5.8 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

So they're on order...Placed two Wednesdays ago and I expect them to get here maybe, by May 1st?  That's just a guess but If I keep my expectations low, them arriving early will feel nice.

 

... Sweet! Thankfully you are old enough and smart enough to enjoy the anticipation. That is sorta lost on many but I love the anticipation and waiting for new clubs. That said, I can't wait to hear how they work for you. 

  • Like 1

Driver:     :cobra-small: LTDx 10.5* ... LinQ M40X 6F3
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/16.5/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
                  :taylormade-small: Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 5-Pw Forged Tec ... Steelfiber i80R
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber i95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           :taylormade-small: Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, chisag said:

 

... Sweet! Thankfully you are old enough and smart enough to enjoy the anticipation. That is sorta lost on many but I love the anticipation and waiting for new clubs. That said, I can't wait to hear how they work for you. 

For certain...There is definitely the element of anticipation because quite honestly, my first set of Mizuno's is special.  

 

And let's not kid ourselves, having 4" of snow on the ground in 18* mornings makes it a liiiiiiitttllllleeee easier...:)

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Titleist TSI3 LAGolf DJ 65 5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Mizuno Pro 223 4-P Nippon Modus 3 115X
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • Srixon Z-Star XV Divide

Official 1/12 testers for 2022 L.A.B. Golf Putters

Western, NY

5.8 Index

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

And let's not kid ourselves, having 4" of snow on the ground in 18* mornings makes it a liiiiiiitttllllleeee easier...:)

 

... Prolly about the same waiting time frame for my '22 Forged Tecs. You know the ole don't hate the player hate the game, but after trying to work thru this speed training set back I will have played 9 days in a row today and I need a weekend break. 88* yesterday which is ideal for me with the low humidity but dropping waaaay down to 68* today with 15mph winds so I know you feel bad for me. 😛 

  • Love 1

Driver:     :cobra-small: LTDx 10.5* ... LinQ M40X 6F3
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/16.5/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
                  :taylormade-small: Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 5-Pw Forged Tec ... Steelfiber i80R
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber i95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           :taylormade-small: Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...