My new PXG 0811 X Prototype

orangelover1973

Got my new PXG 0811 X Prototype 9 degree yesterday!! Driving range session tonight.

Do I like it? 

To quote DJ "Abso f$#%/ lutely!!"

Distance:  Played a Taylormade Burner for too long. Really think the face died on me. Dropped from 290's to 270's. Getting older but not that old.

Back to 295ish tonight. I'll take it!! 

Control:  Toed and/or heel hits came back to center mostly. Center face hits were solid feeling and sounding. 

Not sure if I can control shape yet as I want just hitting Wilson range balls. I could shape my draw (natural) and a fade most of the time. I am testing TP5 balls. Playing Thursday so we will see. 

Fitting: Atl studio. VERY THOROUGH.   

Ordering: Online at pxg.com. Used the PXG Troops discount. THANK YOU BOB!!

Accessories:  Head cover magnetized to "hang" on cart. Wrench to adjust head +/- 1.5 degrees loft AND the perimeter weights. 

This was an easy process. If you are a vet.... the discount is UH-mazing!! Find a studio and ORDER!! 

20210928_184050.jpg

• Like 1

Corpsman.jpeg

Personally I believe that the best golf carts dealers in Arkansas are Jim & Mel's Golf Cars and Arkansas Golf & Powersports and if you are interested then I strongly recommend you to check this website there because it will be useful for you for sure. There you are able to get more information about these guys so if you have some spare time - go there. That article really helped three weeks ago. Good luck.

Edited by dynbf
  • Hmmm 1

8 hours ago, dynbf said:

Personally I believe that the best golf carts dealers in Arkansas are Jim & Mel's Golf Cars and Arkansas Golf & Powersports and if you are interested then I strongly recommend you to check this website there because it will be useful for you for sure. There you are able to get more information about these guys so if you have some spare time - go there. That article really helped three weeks ago. Good luck.

This years winner of the "Most Off-Topic Post" award 🤣

• Haha 4

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)