Season Highlights 2021 Edition

GolfSpy_APH

1 minute ago, rbsiedsc said:

Broke 100 three times(almost broke 90 on second one) 

played the most golf I had in a season

Dropped my handicap from ~30 to 22 thanks to Arccos, Adam Young, the planemate, the divot board and some hard work.

Got to play with @twyatt700 and @Kenny B on separate occasions 

Thanks for reminding me!!  It was memorable... it really was!!  It's just that memories are fleeting at my age!!  Now I have to edit my post.  😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Great year for me. Even with a complete washout in july still was able to play 25 rounds (full 18) of July didn’t rain (literally rained every day) would have easily gotten 30-35 rounds by now.

Played several rounds with my 9 year old.

Set by PB and matched it to boot

• Like 8

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention I had a personal best of 38 for 9 holes this summer.  Think it was the 2nd round with the T300. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

I'm just happy to report that I am still alive. 

A lot of you have tried to end my career but have failed. My tough exterior, swimming lessons, and time with my shrink are paying off.

Thank you all for a fun season so far.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Yellow Ball said:

I'm just happy to report that I am still alive. 

A lot of you have tried to end my career but have failed. My tough exterior, swimming lessons, and time with my shrink are paying off.

Thank you all for a fun season so far.

Swimming lessons wearing a life preserver don't count.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Been a pretty good golfing year. Got selected for the Callaway Epic driver test as my first, which was an amazing experience, thanks again MSG.

I broke 80 a number of time this year, with a low of 75.

Got yo play with @B.Boston and @Lacassemup in NH for the first time, and hope to again next year. 

Played the most golf in a long time and played some of the best golf ever

Season is just about over so here is to 2022

• Like 6
  • Love 3

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° :Fuji: Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro  5 - PW  :Fuji:  Pro Tour Spec 115i Stiff | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS-logo - KZG Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: - Pro V1x | Right Handed

Tracked by :ShotScope:

16 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Great year for me. Even with a complete washout in july still was able to play 25 rounds (full 18) of July didn’t rain (literally rained every day) would have easily gotten 30-35 rounds by now.

Played several rounds with my 9 year old.

Set by PB and matched it to boot

Don't forget that 384 yard drive 😉 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

14 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Don't forget that 384 yard drive 😉 

Even I know that was a fluke luck but hey, ADD IT TO THE LIST!

• Like 3

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

-Got to play several new courses this year: Pinehurst No, 4, Tobacco Road, Caledonia Golf and Fish Club and The Golf Club of Tennessee.
-Dropped my scoring average to under 80 for the first time in my life (78.22 over 44 rounds) and have made 80 birdies and 3 eagles so far in 2021. 
-Shot 73 from the tips of my local golf course

All while welcoming the birth of my second child, a daughter, in May of this year. 

• Like 5