Cobra LH head, RH shaft?

DStar

23 hours ago, cnosil said:

That is for a draw/fade setting on the adapter.  I believe the discussion was about loft changes.   When changing the loft on an adjustable adapter,  you are also effectively opening/closing the face.   From what I have read, the whole concept works as long as you sole the driver, but if you never sole the driver, you may not be making a change.    

You do not have to sole the club to see the results of changing the loft setting of a driver using the adapter adjustments.  I "Never" sole my driver and I can see the difference when I change the loft setting of a driver. I've done it when I demo a new club and want to see what loft with that driver works best. I can see the difference on the Trackman readings very clearly. Try it if you don't believe it. NO need to sole the club at all. 

As for "What" you can change with the adjustments it depends on the design of the driver adapter. The Pins is designed to change the loft, some other might change the face angle. Some change lie up or down. Read the settings on YOUR adapter and go from there. 

16 hours ago, IONEPUTT said:

You do not have to sole the club to see the results of changing the loft setting of a driver using the adapter adjustments.  I "Never" sole my driver and I can see the difference when I change the loft setting of a driver. I've done it when I demo a new club and want to see what loft with that driver works best. I can see the difference on the Trackman readings very clearly. Try it if you don't believe it. NO need to sole the club at all. 

You don't have to sole the club but but holding the club above the ground you have to be careful about what you are doing since players tend to adjust the club to a preferred look when hovering the club.   The key to an adjustable hosel is that you have to play with the shaft in the same position and the face pointed directly at the target after the adjustment.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 5-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :mizuno-small: T20 54-8  :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1

Backups:  :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, :seemore-small: mFGP2,

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I have a left handed adapter on my right handed speedzone/radspeed head.  Cobra support told me the only thing different will be the lofts will be opposite.  So for example my loft shows +1.5 but really its playing -1.5. 

• Like 2

WITB

• cobra speedzone driver, 3 & 5 wood with hzrdus smoke shafts
  • mizuno jpx919 hot metal pro 4-pw
  • cobra mim black 52 & 56 wedges
  • Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7 putter

Just to confirm that there was no issues fitting the RH shaft to my LH head. Need to have a play with the settings but at 10.5° I was getting a nice draw 🙂

• Like 2

:cobra-small: RADSpeed 9° Matrix Black Tie X-Flex 🐺 

:cobra-small: F9 3/4 Wood Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 

:mizuno-small:CLK 19° Hybrid Speeder Evo HB S 

:mizuno-small: MP54 4-PW Nippon Modus³ Tour 115 X

:titleist-small: SM8 50° F-Grind 

:titleist-small: SM8 54° F-Grind 

:titleist-small: SM8 58° K-Grind 

DStar 'Malvern' Putter 🆕

:titelist-small: AVX & -ProV1X

:footjoy-small: Tour-X 

"Hey mister, your clubs are the wrong way round"..