TESTERS WANTED! ×

DLow206 MOI Matching Build

Since I am going to be making the switch back to graphite, I thought why not do a MOI matching build. More to come soon 😀

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Following this in hopes you find success. I’ve thought of tinkering with this arena. I wonder if sub70 would moi match a set?

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

22 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Following this in hopes you find success. I’ve thought of tinkering with this arena. I wonder if sub70 would moi match a set?

Thanks, not expecting it to make a huge difference, but i've never really figured out what is the right "swingweight" to play in irons. I have specifically asked fitters in the past during paid fittings and have never gotten a useful answer. The worst answer I got was from club champion, who said "we think people should play heavier irons". It was such a generic comment with no context to me and my swing. 

My approach will be to build a 9 iron only, no added tip weights. Go to the range and see what feels right based on hitting balls and slowly adding lead tape. Once I find what is right, then pull back apart the head and weight the 9 iron head. That will help to determine the right MOI and then build the set accordingly. 

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

Step 1 was to record the weight for each head:

image.png.8bd7ab8f1f225cff76099ab6270f7d5e.png

Updated 07/15/2022

14 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Thanks, not expecting it to make a huge difference, but i've never really figured out what is the right "swingweight" to play in irons. I have specifically asked fitters in the past during paid fittings and have never gotten a useful answer. The worst answer I got was from club champion, who said "we think people should play heavier irons". It was such a generic comment with no context to me and my swing. 

My opinion is that this is going to come down to trial and error testing, and you may find out your ideal swing weight during your MOI matching experiment. From the standpoint of the fitter, the right swing weight is going to be the one that works best for you, but I've never had a fitter play around with swing weights during a fitting.

For me, slightly heavier seems to jive better with my swing. D4 is the sweetspot, though a point on either side isn't a noticeable difference. My numbered wedges go to D6.5. When I did #CC4, the SpeedZones were much lighter (D0, I believe) and I have a terrible time squaring those up.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Your journey to playing better golf has introduced a lot of variables lately without giving any of them enough time IMO to see if they work long term.

Youve changed instructors several times and now swing philosophies including grip size and how you hold it. You mention you are hitting the irons better and driving more accurately but I don’t recall if your scoring or handicap has dropped.

Youve changed irons a few times and the ones you are currently moi testing you ordered with your go to shaft.

you obviously enjoy the tinkering and club building which is cool and fun. Hit curious how you will know if it’s the swing. The club itself or the moi setup that would be the issue with any problems you see with ball flight on the course. 

I’m definitely curious to see how things go with this and your thoughts along the way.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

16 hours ago, dlow206 said:

My approach will be to build a 9 iron only, no added tip weights. Go to the range and see what feels right based on hitting balls and slowly adding lead tape. Once I find what is right, then pull back apart the head and weight the 9 iron head. That will help to determine the right MOI and then build the set accordingly. 

Most say folks don't even notice a 3 SW change or less but I definitely did.  Your approach to use lead tape in order to find the "best feel" is perfect. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Your journey to playing better golf has introduced a lot of variables lately without giving any of them enough time IMO to see if they work long term.

Youve changed instructors several times and now swing philosophies including grip size and how you hold it. You mention you are hitting the irons better and driving more accurately but I don’t recall if your scoring or handicap has dropped.

Youve changed irons a few times and the ones you are currently moi testing you ordered with your go to shaft.

you obviously enjoy the tinkering and club building which is cool and fun. Hit curious how you will know if it’s the swing. The club itself or the moi setup that would be the issue with any problems you see with ball flight on the course. 

I’m definitely curious to see how things go with this and your thoughts along the way.

Yeah, i know i have changed a lot of things and a lot of variables, and i own that.

I tried to make steel shafts work for a couple of rounds and my body is not liking it. Have some pre-existing issues, wouldn't call them injuries, but issues that can flare up and cause discomfort. 

So as i rebuild my set with graphite shafts, I wanted to at least test the clubs with different weights and have consistency across the set, which is what the MOI matching will allow me to do. While it may or may not improve my on-course performance, i don't think its going to make it worse. But i guess anything is possible 

Updated 07/15/2022

4 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Yeah, i know i have changed a lot of things and a lot of variables, and i own that.

I tried to make steel shafts work for a couple of rounds and my body is not liking it. Have some pre-existing issues, wouldn't call them injuries, but issues that can flare up and cause discomfort. 

So as i rebuild my set with graphite shafts, I wanted to at least test the clubs with different weights and have consistency across the set, which is what the MOI matching will allow me to do. While it may or may not improve my on-course performance, i don't think its going to make it worse. But i guess anything is possible 

That’s cool. It’s been an interesting journey to follow. I get the graphite thing. Even without any issues I like graphite shafts and they are what’s in main set right now and will probably be in most sets I get going forward, whether I buy the shafts separate and have will build them for me or if I order them thru the manufacturer.

Definitely going to be reading this thread for your updates 

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

27 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Most say folks don't even notice a 3 SW change or less but I definitely did.  Your approach to use lead tape in order to find the "best feel" is perfect. 

I have heard that as well. I think i am somewhat weight sensitive, not sure if its swingweight or totalweight. Maybe its total weight that is an issue for me? I will give an example.

In fittings, i have hit standard length irons because they don't usually have shorter length irons. Whatever that stock swingweight/total weight is, is usually acceptable, i don't get that "too heavy" feel. Let's just say that swingweight was D2 just for this example. Now, when i order that same club, but 1/2 inch shorter, which reduces the swingweight by 3ish points, and then tip weights are added to bring it back to D2, that club just starts to feel heftier to me than the original one. I'm not sure if its just in my head or its a real thing with me feeling that difference. 

Updated 07/15/2022

16 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

I have heard that as well. I think i am somewhat weight sensitive, not sure if its swingweight or totalweight. Maybe its total weight that is an issue for me? I will give an example.

In fittings, i have hit standard length irons because they don't usually have shorter length irons. Whatever that stock swingweight/total weight is, is usually acceptable, i don't get that "too heavy" feel. Let's just say that swingweight was D2 just for this example. Now, when i order that same club, but 1/2 inch shorter, which reduces the swingweight by 3ish points, and then tip weights are added to bring it back to D2, that club just starts to feel heftier to me than the original one. I'm not sure if its just in my head or its a real thing with me feeling that difference. 

Sounds like it could be more related to head weight like you are talking about with the MOI matching. As you mentioned swing weight is just a measure of the balance point of the club. You can have say a driver build at a total of 300 grams come in a D2 and a 340 gram driver build come in at D0, just depends how that weight is distributed. So you might like a lighter overall build with a higher swing weight or something like that. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

That’s cool. It’s been an interesting journey to follow. I get the graphite thing. Even without any issues I like graphite shafts and they are what’s in main set right now and will probably be in most sets I get going forward, whether I buy the shafts separate and have will build them for me or if I order them thru the manufacturer.

Definitely going to be reading this thread for your updates 

Thanks for following along. And I know my gear changing shenanigans is not optimal, but its part of my personality and i enjoy the club building aspects just as much as actually playing the game. And it helps now that i have a small golf related business on the side, that i am not paying retail for the shafts that i am trying. 

58 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Sounds like it could be more related to head weight like you are talking about with the MOI matching. As you mentioned swing weight is just a measure of the balance point of the club. You can have say a driver build at a total of 300 grams come in a D2 and a 340 gram driver build come in at D0, just depends how that weight is distributed. So you might like a lighter overall build with a higher swing weight or something like that. 

Yeah, i think erroring on the lighter side from a total static weight perspective is better for me, and i am going specifically not look at the swingweight scale before testing the 9 iron plus lead tape as part of this MOI matching build. I, like many others, can fall prey to hearing things like "D1, D2" or whatever swingweight is "standard" and thinking that is what I need. So when I go into that 9 iron test, I will have no idea what the swingweight is, and i focus on optimizing to what is happening on the range, not the "standards" that are in my mind. 

Updated 07/15/2022

Went to the range today, and actually used an 8 iron for the optimization session, because the calculator i have uses the 8 iron as the basis for MOI matching all other irons

I went out for my optimization session and the results were interesting (in a good way)

Here was the setup:

- 8 iron with the LAGP AXS Red graphite shaft Stiff

- Double soft stepped

- Total playing length of club measured with out grip was just a little under 36.5". i use the Mitchell measurement tools, and it takes off about 1/8" to account for a "typical" grip cap

- In my sets in the past, I had played -0.5", but I wanted to start with standard length and choke down during the test if needed

- I don't measure the final playing length with grip, because i play the Jumbo max ultralite XS, and they have abnormally long grip caps

- I had rubber tungsten stick-on weights plus some masking tape to make sure they stayed in place

Results:

- Started out, strikes were pretty decent with no weights, but missing some right, some left. This is consistent with my normal misses

- Added one stick-on weight, club felt just slightly heavier during the swing, but in a good way, strikes got better, less left and right misses

- Added one additional stick-on weight. Started to feel heavier and that more effort was needed with my swing. Shots were better than with no weights, but felt I was having to give a bit too much effort during the swing. At one point, i had a streak of 4 balls where the balls were going left and right and with not as good of contact. I looked down at the club and the weights weren't there, they flew off. I think that fact helps proves this wasn't just placebo

- I was able to next split one of the weights approximately in half, and this is where i got my best results. Good strikes, good dispersion, appropriate amount of effort during the swing

Conclusion:

- Went home, pulled the head from the shaft, and weighed out the 8 iron plus the optimized weights. Total headweight of the 8 iron with the optimized weights was 276.3 grams. That means I added 3.3 grams of weights to the 8 iron

- i plan to play my 8 iron at standard length instead of -0.5" 

- i have tip weights that are 8 grams total, plan to cut those to get to the right weights. I may not be able to get precisely to the decimal point on the weights, but i believe for me, its better to error on the lighter side than heavier

Updated 07/15/2022

My biggest takeaway so far from the above optimization session is that all sets I have played in the past were likely too heavy from both a swingweight perspective and a total static weight perspective. My 8 iron with the added weight is going to swingweight at around C9 or D0 at the most, and the shaft is 10 grams lighter than any shaft i have played in the past. 

Updated 07/15/2022

Just a little bit about the overview of the MOI matching process. There are a lot of different approaches, some are more quick and dirty and some are more precise. I won't describe all possible approaches, just two

One quick and dirty approach which is not perfect is:

1. Find the iron in your bag that is your favorite if it is already built. If it is not built yet, make an assumption on what you think your favorite club will be and build it, but don't add any tip weights. Capture the total weight of the club (or just the headweight is fine as well)
  2. Take that favorite club and do some testing to optimize it by adding lead tape until you optimize that club. Optimally using a launch monitor, but that is not always possible
  3. Weigh the optimized "favorite" club to capture the total weight or headweight
  4. Next, if you use the 3/8" between club playing lengths for irons instead of the traditional 1/2", then you can assume you are targeting a headweight that is 7 grams between clubs
  5. After that, you need to rebuild each club with a 3/8" difference between clubs and with the right headweighting with 7 grams between clubs
  6. It is possible that you can get into a scenario where the calculations lead to needed to remove weight from a clubhead. I personally would not want to remove headweight from an iron, so this can limit your ability to take the MOI matching approach

More precise method uses a MOI matching scale. This tool, combined with the software package that comes with it, will capture input parameters plus the actual MOI measurements of each club and output changes in weight required:

https://www.golfworks.com/auditor-moi-speed-match-system/p/gm1103/

Updated 07/15/2022

**** i don't want to make this into a debate on whether the purchase of the machine was worth it or not for my current build and future endeavors****

My MOI machine has arrived. Got it calibrated and started take some measurements of my optimized 8 iron, but haven't made it any further yet. 

IMG_2311.jpg.ee3f9be66ea59917c0370f1944ab0538.jpg

Updated 07/15/2022

On 11/3/2021 at 6:47 PM, ChitownM2 said:

Interested to see how this progresses and what your thoughts are once you finish building the set and get some time with them under your belt.

Thanks. My build is almost complete, will be providing some more updates and observations soon.

Updated 07/15/2022

Some eyecandy (pictures of the build). Also posted on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bortgolf/

7F0C4C9A-A638-4B7C-A825-FC45796C2A49.JPG.505b12f96fbd3f07ef528f89109a13c4.JPG

E5C55B8B-3A0F-4D44-913E-9CA68740547B.JPG.7c95cc1dccd081e941eb35ae4f3d7268.JPG

683879C8-792C-4F34-B379-C354CDAC6D9E.JPG.2c35d34ce1408daba7e50d84616f802a.JPG

Updated 07/15/2022

Funny story. Took this set out for a spin today. Was hitting the "8" iron and ball was flying high but not very far. Was getting stressed out, ball was flying high but like 20 to 30 yards less than a normal 8 iron for me. Thought I ruined my set with this new build or something. Turned the club over wondering what's going on and looked at the head and it said "48" (titleist labels the gap wedge with the loft instead of "GW"). It all made sense, thought i was hitting an 8 iron but it was a 48 degree wedge.

Going back to talking about the set. So there are multiple variables at play here: new shafts, different lengths than I normally play, and the MOI matching aspect (lengths are related to this though). Because there are multiple variables at play, its hard to determine which one is causing the difference, or maybe its a combo of all of them. Anyway, was hitting some of my best iron shots I have ever hit out on the course. Ball was flying high, landing soft. Distance was probably a little further than i am used to, at least during the late fall season. The LAGP AXS red shafts had a pretty big kick when you make center contact, and I like iron shafts with a kick. They are Stiff shafts, but double soft stepped, so will play softer than Stiff. 

Updated 07/15/2022

So what were the final specs you ended up building these to?  I see you have the headweights listed above, but it would be interesting to see that chart with final build length, the tip weight you added to each and what the swing weight of each club ended up being to provide the MOI matching

I would be interested to see the final chart as well.

I definitely couldn't justify the expense of the MOI scale for just my set of clubs, so I went the DIY route. It would be interesting to throw them on a scale and see how close it comes to actuality, but after using them, they are likely close enough for my sensitivity, and far better than the mess they were before the new shafts. In my case, I put together two clubs to start out, the 7-iron and the PW, hitting both, adding weight until they both felt right. Checked them for swingweight and fit a regression line to see where the other clubs would fall. Based on the 3/8" steps, the line fell basically dead on half a swingweight point difference. In my case this ended up being:

5-Iron: 38.5", D3
6-Iron: 38.125", D3.5
7-Iron: 37.75", D4
8-Iron: 37.375", D4.5
9-Iron: 37.0", D5
PW: 36.625", D5.5

Driver: PXG 0811XF Gen 4 w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 6- 
3 Wood: PXG 0341XF Gen 4 w/ Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 70g
Hybrids: 19 and 22 degree PXG 0317XF Gen 4 w/ Project X Evenflow Riptide 80g
Irons: 5-PW PXG 0311P Gen 4 w/ KBS Tour 120
Wedges: Indi 50 FLX, 54 FLX, 58 ATK w/ KBS Wedge 610 (Official Review)
Putter: Battle Ready Blackjack, 36.5”, Double Bend neck

Spornia SPG-7 hitting net review
2023 Titleist White Box ProV1 review

22 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Funny story. Took this set out for a spin today. Was hitting the "8" iron and ball was flying high but not very far. Was getting stressed out, ball was flying high but like 20 to 30 yards less than a normal 8 iron for me. Thought I ruined my set with this new build or something. Turned the club over wondering what's going on and looked at the head and it said "48" (titleist labels the gap wedge with the loft instead of "GW"). It all made sense, thought i was hitting an 8 iron but it was a 48 degree wedge.

Going back to talking about the set. So there are multiple variables at play here: new shafts, different lengths than I normally play, and the MOI matching aspect (lengths are related to this though). Because there are multiple variables at play, its hard to determine which one is causing the difference, or maybe its a combo of all of them. Anyway, was hitting some of my best iron shots I have ever hit out on the course. Ball was flying high, landing soft. Distance was probably a little further than i am used to, at least during the late fall season. The LAGP AXS red shafts had a pretty big kick when you make center contact, and I like iron shafts with a kick. They are Stiff shafts, but double soft stepped, so will play softer than Stiff. 

Glad to see you and Howard figured out the setup thru the set and sounds like it’s working out 

18 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Glad to see you and Howard figured out the setup thru the set and sounds like it’s working out 

Yeah, hard to know if its truly the MOI matching that makes a difference, or the shafts, etc., but the overall iron set with its current configuration, i believe is better suited to me. I think just the static weight difference (reduction) helps a fair amount for me. 

Updated 07/15/2022

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2021 at 8:43 AM, dlow206 said:

And I know my gear changing shenanigans is not optimal

Shenanigans Super Troopers GIFs | Tenor

I'm the same way.. and when you putt the ability to make the changes ourselves in our hands, things can get a little out of control 😛 In 2 weeks I've taken shafts our of my old set to put in my new set of heads that I found down a rabbit hole somewhere, then removed the shafts to try out another shaft that ended up making the overall static and SW too heavy, only to remove those to put the original shafts back in along with new grips and counter weights after recently falling down another rabbit hole covering this same subject of MOI matching. 

I'm trying out a little experiment with my MOI project that could very well fall flat.. but you never know until you try right? I'm basically playing a split set of MOI matched clubs. The clubs are all the same head but PW - 8i are all playing at D5, and 7-4 all follow the .5" @ +/- 2/3 swing weight idea. They all still have progressive static weighting so it seems like it might work. I opted to go this route because generally speaking, I don't have 1 favorite or better played club, but I've always had quite a bit of comfort and success with  my scoring irons more than any others through the set. After experimenting with swing weights, I found that D5 really puts the feeling in the head that gives me the most control at shorter distances. Historically, anything that's an 8 iron or shorter, I've got a good 90+% chance of hitting the green. 7 iron or less, my probability of landing on the green starts to drop so mentally, I've always just considered those as "get it to general area" clubs.. but I'd venture to guess that this is the case with most golfers. 

Weirdly though, I have my wedges (50* and 56*) both at D 3 but they are playing with a light weight 70g graphite shaft so D 3 actually feels really good and plays right in the sweet spot for a wedge. 

Overall, looking forward to following your thread and journey with the MOI set! I'll definitely be looking for pointers as I'm working through my new setup. 

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG