TESTERS WANTED! ×

Should Fittings be Free?

GolfSpy MPR

I did a xxxxx fitting a few weeks ago......Not sure what I'll get, and I may end up taking my results and coming home to shop online for something. 

Another reason why fittings should not be free, saw this on another site. It's not a knock against this person, just how some consumers think. 

My opinion and I'm sure there will be people that disagree.

If your going to someone that their only service is club fitting then you should pay for it. If you purchase through them you should get a discount equal to the fitting fee.

If you are going to a big box store then it should be a free service. They make their profit from retail sales and the fitters are in their overhead cost. Your paying for someone to be there anyway. So you can kill two birds with one stone if your sales person can also fit people properly.

For the OEM's I think they should have more fitting locations or travel vans that go to courses. My logic is simple. It cost less than $100 to build a driver. Assembly is done in a cellular manufacturing process. (This means one production line and its tooling produces one club. This same cell can change tooling to make another club) A cell is capable of producing 100 clubs a shift.  There are many cells in production at the same time. So let's just stick with one cell. 100 clubs a day ( and they can't keep up with demand) times $500 is $50,00.00 less cost (using $100 as cost on a driver, irons are less)  leaves you with $40,000.00 a day towards your business and thats only one club. Keep in mind that they don't make anything all components are purchased. All they do is inspect the incoming product and assemble.

There is the brick and motor, research, marketing, legal, payroll and all the other departments required for a manufacturer. This is a big number but they still make a good profit margin. So much is spent in advertisements. If the number of ads was limited in magazines and commercials there would be a lot of funds left for customer service fittings. I feel you would get more sales fitting people into your product than watching a commercial on TV or reading an ad. Customer service is king! 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

21 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

So much is spent in advertisements. If the number of ads was limited in magazines and commercials there would be a lot of funds left for customer service fittings. I feel you would get more sales fitting people into your product than watching a commercial on TV or reading an ad. Customer service is king! 

I have never bought from print or online golf advertisements. I find most related to golf take a lot of 'liberties', fyi golf balls labeled 'long and straight'. Most of those models, if truth be told, should be labeled 'short and anything but straight'.  Then there are the new drivers that come out every year promising an extra 10-15 yds. If I added up all those promises over a 10 yr period I'd be tee to green in 1 every time. 

I'll go back to my earlier comment that I'll gladly pay (the right) fitter for the right equipment recommendation and consider that I'm saving money because I didn't buy something that didn't work for me off the rack, which I've done several times. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Interesting podcast/topic...

What's truly best for the golf consumer? Simple: Options! 

Paid-, unpaid-, good-, bad-, professional-, amateur-, and even: self-fittings! 😉

Let the consumer make their own decision based on the information presented to them and the outcomes that result. It's their journey, it's their hard earned money, and it's their right.

If the goal is to truly grow the game of golf, the options and breadth of experiences available need to be as diverse as the audience it seeks to include, and to be honest it must go much deeper than the equipment someone ends up playing with.

Realizing each golfer has unique and different goals, reasons for playing, and levels of interest and commitment, and so there has to be options, and the more the better! And at the end of the day, it's up to the market/consumer to then dictate what it wants, what works, and in turn what succeeds.

Hope that helps!

Sincerely,

ShaftShack.com

• 3 weeks later...

What Adam and the rest of the "get fitted" crowd do not take into account is the fact that most new golfers have horrible swings or fundamental flaws in that swing.  It might be a quick back swing, to steep of a swing, etc, etc.  A fitting is not going to do that person any good if they actually play often and work on a good swing plane.  That's when they should get fit for new clubs. All the fitting in the world will not fix a bad swing and if the person gets a correct swing then they should get fit. 

Hell I'm a prime example as I was fitted last December after playing maybe two rounds the whole year before.  I know that were I to go and get fit today after 100 rounds this year my results would be completely different, and the specs would be night and day different. 

So to say fitting is this magical tool to help your game its not.

If Adam really wants to help the average golfer he would be pushing for people to go get lessons first and after the golfer has established a good swing that is repeatable then, and only then should they get a fitting.  But then he would have to push for free lessons because it would only help the game of golf right?  

10 minutes ago, Rhinosparky said:

A fitting is not going to do that person any good if they actually play often and work on a good swing plane.  That's when they should get fit for new clubs. All the fitting in the world will not fix a bad swing and if the person gets a correct swing then they should get fit. 

Hell I'm a prime example as I was fitted last December after playing maybe two rounds the whole year before.  I know that were I to go and get fit today after 100 rounds this year my results would be completely different, and the specs would be night and day different. 

Developing a swing and bad habits from ill fitting equipment will be a disaster for many golfers and will take a long time and lots of work to break. This is what fittings do. 

As for your second how do you know they would be completely different? Many people would be surprised how little things would change in a fitting with an improved swing. There may be some lie angle changes which can easily be corrected by a shop that has lie/loft machine. But unless you did a fitting at the start of your golf journey and now you have no data to say your results would be completely different 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

As for your second how do you know they would be completely different? Many people would be surprised how little things would change in a fitting with an improved swing. There may be some lie angle changes which can easily be corrected by a shop that has lie/loft machine. But unless you did a fitting at the start of your golf journey and now you have no data to say your results would be completely different 

I agree with this. I also feel like people think that once they improve their swing, their current equipment is going to all of a sudden stop working. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

14 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

I agree with this. I also feel like people think that once they improve their swing, their current equipment is going to all of a sudden stop working. 

Yep. Lots of misperceptions about equipment and swings still out there

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

23 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

If that's the case then any equipment should have little effect and not require a fitting.  Why would new "fit" equipment suddenly help their game then?

Just now, Rhinosparky said:

If that's the case then any equipment should have little effect and not require a fitting.  Why would new "fit" equipment suddenly help their game then?

In many cases year to year or even for 3-5 years in most equipment categories there won’t be a significant change in performance. However small changes in weight distribution or face construction can have an effect on what shaft would work for a person and would affect launch and spin. I have about 5 shafts that work for my swing in irons but not all of them work in every head. 

7 minutes ago, Rhinosparky said:

I'm not saying that new equipment has very little effect. What I am saying is if you fit well into a certain profile shaft for example, and then you improve your swing, you most likely will still fit into that same profile shaft unless something drastically changed like you went from a slow tempo to fast tempo or your swing speed increased my 15 mph, etc. 

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

On 11/2/2021 at 4:00 PM, Thin2win said:

I haven't listened to this, so I'll only answer the question as you asked it. 

You get what you pay for. Club champion, true fit, txg, etc. Those are fittings and if you want one, I see no reason they shouldn't charge you. 

If you just want to go swing away at new clubs, go to the big box /local option that will let you do that for free. 

The problem with these types of fittings is the experience of the fitters is all over the place. $500 for a fitting and you don’t know if the guy has been fitting for 30 days or 30 years.

21 hours ago, Rhinosparky said:

What Adam and the rest of the "get fitted" crowd do not take into account is the fact that most new golfers have horrible swings or fundamental flaws in that swing.  It might be a quick back swing, to steep of a swing, etc, etc.  A fitting is not going to do that person any good if they actually play often and work on a good swing plane.  That's when they should get fit for new clubs. All the fitting in the world will not fix a bad swing and if the person gets a correct swing then they should get fit. 

So to say fitting is this magical tool to help your game its not.

If Adam really wants to help the average golfer he would be pushing for people to go get lessons first and after the golfer has established a good swing that is repeatable then, and only then should they get a fitting.  But then he would have to push for free lessons because it would only help the game of golf right?  

Interesting article went up today on plugged in golf that talks about fitting vs lesson for new golfers.  Multiple things to think about when making that decision. 

https://pluggedingolf.com/do-new-golfers-need-fitted-golf-clubs/

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Really good article. Hit both sides of the argument for lessons and clubs

8 hours ago, cnosil said:

Interesting article went up today on plugged in golf that talks about fitting vs lesson for new golfers.  Multiple things to think about when making that decision. 

Great article!  I remember GolfSpy Matt.  Here was here when I joined, before he started Plugged In Golf.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

On 12/7/2021 at 8:00 AM, cnosil said:

Great article.  I think it tends to support the argument that new clubs are beneficial. I don't think it supports a full fitting.

I firmly believe that someone who just gets into golf does not benefit from a full bag fitting from a competent fitter.  I stand by my opinion that there swing will change so much in the first year that the specs will be different.

I know in my particular situation I got back into golf seriously for the first time in 15 years.  I played three to four rounds a year before that and now this year I played nearly 100 rounds.  I know my swing is completely different than what I did at my fitting.  Luckily my fitting cost was free because I bought the clubs through the fitter.  But i simply do not buy the argument that every new golfer should git fit.  

Wow! Lots of passionate views on this topic. Looks like Adam knows how get people fired up!

Does anyone really know what he actually has in mind for a "free" fitting? 

Driver - Titleist TSi3 9.0  (Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 6.0)

3 wood - TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 15 (Ventus Blue 7S)

5 wood - TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 19 (Ventus Blue 7S)

Irons - Titleist T100s 4-PW + 49 (KBS $-Taper)

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM9 54D (KBS 610) & 58M (KBS 610)

Putter - Titleist Scotty Cameron - Phantom X 11.5

Ball - Titleist Pro V1 & Taylormade Tour Response (Blue/Pink Stripe)

Here's the deal. When you go to a big box store, most fitters graduated from the McDonald's Burger U, and were hired for $10/hr, watched a few 5 min videos, and were told by the store manager to sell anything to anyone and lie to make the sale. Go to a real fitter, a pro, assistant pro, Club Champion...yes, you should pay because you will end up with the right clubs set to the correct specifications for you. Demo days are great to try clubs and ask the reps questions. But go to a real fitter, pay for the hour, and get it done right. Big box stores are fine to buy off the rack if that works for you.

Certified Club Fitter.

Ping G425 Max Driver 10.5° w/Fujikura Ventus TR

Ping G425 Max 5-7-9 Fairway Woods w/Ping Alta CB

Ping G425 Irons 5-U w/Ping Alta CB (Power-Spec Lofts)

Ping 4.0 Eye2 Glide Wedges 54°-58° w/Recoil SmacWrap

Ping Redwood ZB Putter w/PP58

PING Pioneer Cart Bag

Lamkin Sonar+ Wrap Mid-Size Grips

Fittings at places like Club Champion and TXG are luxury items or should be seen as such.  Just like a fine tailor or a luxury car and its service requirements/mechanics(insert your German car here).  If you can afford it and want to pay these experts for their equipment, time, expertise then you're welcome to do so.  You as golfer would seek out these places because of what their expertise is providing above other retailers.  

The model of waiving a fitting fee with purchase seems the most viable, for both consumer and retailer.  If the consumer buys from the retailer/fitter, then great.  If the consumer goes somewhere else then they should be reimbursed for their time.

I think fittings are the least of the issues...How did we go from irons costing $499-699 in 2010-2015 to now $1499 basically for similar tech(+ - a chunk on tungsten), maybe the fitting cost is imbedded into this price...But I digress....

Driver:  Taylormade SIM2 10.5 OG Motore F3 70x with TP 1.5*  tip - 1 notch to lower

3W: Srixon ZX 15*, HZRDUS Smoke Black HandCrafted 6.0 

5W: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 18* TC serial, HZRDUS Yellow  70g

4i: Srixon ZU85 23*, Recoil F4 95S

5i: Srixon ZU85 26*, Recoil F4 95X

6-PW:  Callaway Apex MB 2021, Project X IO 6.0

Wedges: Vokey SM8 Blk 50-08F, SM8 56-08M (55*), Vokey SM8 WedgeWorks 60 T (61*)

Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Flowback 5.5, Pistolini Grip

Ball: 2019 Taylormade TP5X (sometimes Pro-V1x left dash)

Bag:  Titleist Players 4 Stadry

To me, it boils down to the fact that they're club fitters--that's what they do. They expect to be paid.

When you bought your clubs from your club pro

at his own pro shop

on your own golf course,

the fitting process in those pre-digital times was free. 

The clubs were sold at ONE price--MSRP--and your professional just took the markup.

I miss those days, but they're gone and we live in the present world.

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

On 11/2/2021 at 12:58 PM, Shapotomous said:

Some club and ball websites offer free fittings already.  Following the same thought process lessons should be free as well.

2ndSwing credits the fitting charge toward equipment already.

It is impossible to do a good clubfitting from a website. There isn't enough information collected to do a good job fitting the shaft(s), head(s), grip(s), length(s), shaft bend point(s), shaft torque, etc.  Posture, body proportions, swing style, and a lot other factos vary too much from golfer to golfer. As an example, my waist is significantly higher than on most guys my height. That raises my hands farther fromn the ground. A wrist to floor measurement doesn't take that into consideration, but it would be apparent after a SKILLFUL fitter watched me swing.

Callaway 816 Alpha DBD driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, Alpha 815 3 hybrid, RAZR X Forged cavity back irons 3-AW, 54-14 MD4 wedge, Maltby MS+ wide grind 60 degree lob wedge, 37 inch Rife Swithback Two putter. All clubs overlength - 47 inch driver, 45 inch 3wood, 44 inch 5 wood, 41 inch 3 hybrid, 39.5 inch 5 iron with other irons in line with that. All clubs graphite shafted and X-flex except flex of putter.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is an old thread and I am jumping in late. but, I am not sure I agree fitting should be free. Now, what I am not really a fan of is the way places like TXG, Club Champion etc gouge on their builds. The charge you full boat for the irons. Then if you got something that the manufacturer offers as a standard no up charge option, you are still paying full retail price for that as well. So an iron set that would cost you 1500 is now 2k because they are basically ala carte components. Sure, it makes for huge profit margins for them. But it is kind of a dirty way of doing it. 

But, for the person that has to have the knowledge and ability to work with lots of different swings and say that service should be free? I dunno. That is like saying you should not be charged for labor for getting your oil changed. 

I will add, that I do fittings. I do not charge for those. It sometimes irks me though because there are many times I feel taken advantage of. They come in, spend an hour plus on a fitting. take up space in a bay, etc etc. Then leave and go order online or through a pro shop etc. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

2 hours ago, Quigleyd said:

I know this is an old thread and I am jumping in late. but, I am not sure I agree fitting should be free. Now, what I am not really a fan of is the way places like TXG, Club Champion etc gouge on their builds. The charge you full boat for the irons. Then if you got something that the manufacturer offers as a standard no up charge option, you are still paying full retail price for that as well. So an iron set that would cost you 1500 is now 2k because they are basically ala carte components. Sure, it makes for huge profit margins for them. But it is kind of a dirty way of doing it. 

But, for the person that has to have the knowledge and ability to work with lots of different swings and say that service should be free? I dunno. That is like saying you should not be charged for labor for getting your oil changed. 

I will add, that I do fittings. I do not charge for those. It sometimes irks me though because there are many times I feel taken advantage of. They come in, spend an hour plus on a fitting. take up space in a bay, etc etc. Then leave and go order online or through a pro shop etc. 

TXG started to do something worse on their builds, regarding pricing. Already knew about paying the full retail price on the clubs and then full price on the shafts separately. They heavily mark-up the shafts as well, at least for irons. Nippon 950gh, which are one of the cheaper iron shafts out there, are $85 USD per club from TXG! Those are $25 shafts at full retail from Golf Works. 

Updated 07/15/2022

23 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

TXG started to do something worse on their builds, regarding pricing. Already knew about paying the full retail price on the clubs and then full price on the shafts separately. They heavily mark-up the shafts as well, at least for irons. Nippon 950gh, which are one of the cheaper iron shafts out there, are $85 USD per club from TXG! Those are $25 shafts at full retail from Golf Works. 

People have shown that they will pay for it a la the club champion model. The big thing you hope for is a better fitter and no issues with the build quality. 

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

1 hour ago, dlow206 said:

Is that a recent supply issue thing? Still dirty but I would kind of understand a supply issue pricing model. The cost of replacement kinda deal.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

2 hours ago, Quigleyd said:

Is that a recent supply issue thing? Still dirty but I would kind of understand a supply issue pricing model. The cost of replacement kinda deal.

I'm not sure if its recent, but all shafts are much higher at TXG than I think than even Club Champion would charge. 

Updated 07/15/2022

15 hours ago, Quigleyd said:

the price of clubs from an independent builder are always going to be higher. 

A set of Srixon zx5 as an example is going to cost $1775 for 4-p from will peoples even with a modus 120 shaft that is no upcharge if ordering directly from Srixon and the standard size mcc grip which is also stock grip from srixon. If i ordered that set directly from srixon it’s under $1150 before taxes and shipping and if I ordered thru my shop I’m not paying the shipping and as a loyal customer I’m going to get a small discount from the shop

It surprises me that people are still shocked that it’s expensive to have irons clubs built by places like CC or TXG and that they ignore all of the expenses a business like that has and that they charge more for products to help cover their operating expenses including paying the people who work for them along with all the associated taxes for having employees.

If you order an upcharge shaft via a manufacturer you don’t get the stock shaft in the club and you get charged the upcharge fee on top of the standard price. Why are people shocked that they don’t get free stock shaft/shafts along with the upgraded one they buy from CC and that like any other club builder CC charges fees to build their clubs.

Theres a lot of golfers living in fantasy land

Just throwing this out there for consideration.  When shopping for custom build clubs, check out Fairway Jockey (now owned by TrueSpec).  As detailed in my "sticker shock" thread (irons sub forum), the prices quoted by TS following my fitting were really high.  

Fairway Jockey was suggested by a friend and they built my ZX5's for a savings of $445 (including the new customer 10% discount). Workmanship is top notch, and their website/build your custom clubs system easy to use and with tons of options.  I suspect that is why they are now part of TrueSpec.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

• 4 weeks later...

Just checking in here since there hasn't been any more news on this front. I noticed that, in 2022, fittings offered by MGS are still not free. Anybody got insider knowledge on this one? Is it a matter of just not prioritizing it to remove the cost? It's one of the main ads I see on the blog and it's still the most recent NPG episode, sooooo...

(yes, I know it's been busy. holidays. product launches. whatevs. But there was a stake driven in the ground and now it's bupkis)

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review