Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

European Tour player swing thoughts

cnosil

European tour puts out such great content.  Poulter has a great swing thought 🙂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWYaHvcDnjr/

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWYaHvcDnjr/

I think we've all had that one. Great video @cnosil! I think it's a pretty good reminder to keep the thoughts to a minimum standing over the ball. 

A fairly easy par 5 #13 to hit driver; not much trouble, but right is worse than left.  I can't tell you how many times I walked up to the tee and my first thought is "Look at that Russian Olive tree staring at me in the left rough"... and the ball goes there.  I'm a straight hitter of the ball most of the time, and if I mishit the ball, it leaks to the right; except on this hole.  I guess I'm lucky that being on the left is not penal to my game, unless I am directly behind the tree which can happen.  Oh yeah... it's the ONLY tree on the left side!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

• 2 months later...
On 11/17/2021 at 2:14 PM, cnosil said:

I couldn't watch the link.  But I think I found it on Youtube.  "You don't have to make a perfect swing.  You just have to execute a shot!" 

I'm going to print that on an Index card, Laminate it, and clip it to my bag.  Becaue honestly it will probably be more valueable than any of the towels or the cleaning brush I got hanging there. 

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

46 minutes ago, stuka44 said:

I couldn't watch the link.  But I think I found it on Youtube.  "You don't have to make a perfect swing.  You just have to execute a shot!" 

I'm going to print that on an Index card, Laminate it, and clip it to my bag.  Becaue honestly it will probably be more valueable than any of the towels or the cleaning brush I got hanging there. 

I guess you don't have instagram;  the link worked for me.  Here is their newest one:

https://www.europeantour.com/dpworld-tour/news/video/swing-thoughts-of-the-world-s-best-golfers/

Here is the original one I posted; but on twitter:

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG