TESTERS WANTED! ×

Golf Glove Testing

ninjacobra

is there any possibility for MGS to conduct a golf glove test?

jst really tired of hearing" ohhh stasoft,sciflex feels so good is lk rubbn ur N*ts on fur"

just wondering abt the feel and longevity of "smaller guys" like bridgestone, precept,srixon's cabretta "tour" gloves

Taylormade RBZ2 TP 9.5 Fuel 60

Ping i20 3 wood Aldila Nv

Adams Dhy 18*

Mizuno Mp59 4-p KBS Tour S

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

• SPY VIP

Although Callaway is not a small brand I have been using the Chev-Air glove since last summer and I really like it. I wear a cadet M/L and this glove fits great. seems to breathe a bit better than the Titleist players glove that I also like. Cheaper too.

Also a fan of the FJ SciFlex though. Especially the patriotic one with the blue and the stars.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

In the upcoming weeks I'm going to try to get to Precision Glove over in Jersey... They make a 3 dimensional model of your hand, and then hand sow it with any options you choose. Granted it may be overkill, but for 30 dollars why not?

In other words, I'll be posting a review in about a month... (3 week turn around time)

• SPY VIP

In the upcoming weeks I'm going to try to get to Precision Glove over in Jersey... They make a 3 dimensional model of your hand, and then hand sow it with any options you choose. Granted it may be overkill, but for 30 dollars why not?

In other words, I'll be posting a review in about a month... (3 week turn around time)

That is super cool. I can't wait to hear all about it. Take pictures of the process if they will let you...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

wow 30 bucks for a glove but 3d model of ur hand is a pretty cool idea.

Ive heard some mixed feedback abt Hirzl some say the seams doesn fit very well. But its not really available here in AUstralia.

Im just curious whether golf gloves is jst kinda like clubs where "Feel" and the brand makes a lot of difference to people.

Adams Dhy 18*

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

Although Callaway is not a small brand I have been using the Chev-Air glove since last summer and I really like it. I wear a cadet M/L and this glove fits great. seems to breathe a bit better than the Titleist players glove that I also like. Cheaper too.

Also a fan of the FJ SciFlex though. Especially the patriotic one with the blue and the stars.

dave the chev air glove does seem a lil More "hi tech" with the material on the top.

The sci flex is good bt it seems to stretch out a lil bit and also gets a bit wetter during the hotter summer months.

any thoughts on the NIke Dri Fit tour glove?

Adams Dhy 18*

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag

is there any possibility for MGS to conduct a golf glove test?

jst really tired of hearing" ohhh stasoft,sciflex feels so good is lk rubbn ur N*ts on fur"

just wondering abt the feel and longevity of "smaller guys" like bridgestone, precept,srixon's cabretta "tour" gloves

http://www.diamondtour.com/golf-accessories/golf-gloves/diamond-tour-golf-glove.html

These gloves fit me great(Med. Cadet).have good feel and wear well. All this for $4.99--Life is good!!

Driver-Wishon 715CLC- AXE5 A shaft tipeed 1/2"
Fairway -Sonartec SS-02 17*-SS Series Penley Regular shaft
Hybrid-21 & 25 degree Trident DSW Hybrid-UST Irod regular shaft
(2009 version)
Irons- 5-PW-Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release sensicore R(5&6 soft stepped,-7,8 and 9 normal and PW hard stepped)
Wedges-52-Wilson Staff JP II BeCu(Bent from 54*) TT Release R   hard stepped

56-Wilson Sandy Andy BeCu-TT Release R tipped same as 8 iron

60-Wilson Harmonized BeCu-(shaft same as 56*)
Putter-Nickent Tour Prototype Milled #1-35.5"-5* loft-74*Lie

I've got a post in member reviews on master grip gloves too. IMO, the best value in gloves. They're always B1G1 free.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Archived