Some interesting clubs....

MmmmmmBuddy

Hi there. It is time to clear out a few things, and make room for the new stuff....

First up I have a set of Adams Idea Pro Blacks. 3-PW. All standard length and lie. KBS Smoke shafts, and Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2g black grips. These have maybe 8 rounds on them. The PW has some really small scratches on the face, but the rest of the set is nearly perfect. There is a little bit of red paint fill on the 3 iron, but that is it. (new irons this season). Price on these is $325 shipped to the Lower 48. (I will ship wprld wide, but the shipping costs will vary based on location)problackback.jpgpaintfill.jpgshafts.jpgpwface.jpg

Next I have a 9.5* Taylor Made SuperDeep TP driver with 2 shafts. The first shaft is the Aldila RIP Alpha 70X, at 45" playable length with a Winn Xi7 Midsize grip. 2nd shaft is the Aldila VS Proto By You 65s @ 45.5" playable length with a Midsize Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G. Does not include headcover or weight kit, but does come with wrench. This driver is VERY clean. Only played a few times as it was my back up. (new driver this season) No paint chips or blems that I can find anywhere. Price on this is $150.00 shipped. (same as the irons.)

sdbottom.jpgsdcrown.jpgsdface.jpgsdshaft.jpgsdgrip.jpgprotolabel.jpgprotogrip.jpg

Next up I have a Scotty Cameron Red X First of 500 limited edition mallet putter with headcover. This putter has been regripped with a Superstroke Slim grip, and I am still looking for the original grip... I know that I have it here somewhere. Limited to 500 pieces. Perfect addition to a Cameron collection. Price here is $275 landed. (same as above)

redxsole.jpgredxface.jpgredxlabel.jpgredxhc3.jpgredxhc1.jpg

redxhc2.jpg

Best for Last. Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa California 2009. With headcover. All intact. Never been on a golf course. Original Pittards leather grip. This is one beautiful putter. Price on this club is $500 landed. Same shipping as above.

238.jpgnapatopline.jpgnapahosel-Copy.jpgnapalabel.jpgnapaheadcover2-Copy.jpgnapaheadcover11.jpg

napagrip3.jpg

napagrip1.jpg

napagrip2.jpg

napaface.jpg

I have plenty of other pics, so If you need other images, or have any other question, you can PM me here, and I will contact you directly. Thanks for looking...

Nic

Driver - :taylormade-small:   SIM2 Max 9° Tour MT 6-S   or   :srixon-small: ZX 7 9.5° Ventus VeloCore Blue S
Fairway - :srixon-small: ZX  3 wd. Ventus VeloCore Blue S

Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 18° GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 18° AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7  Aerotech SteelFiber 110icw  4-Pw 1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Raw 50° 54° 58°  TTGDTI S400 1° flat

Putters -   Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

• 1 month later...

Are those stiff flex on the Adams MBs?

WITB:

Ping G30 9* (set to 10*)- Ping Tour 60 X

Ping G20 15* - Aldila RIP Alpha 80 X

Cobra Bio Cell Pro 19* (set to 20*) - Graphite Design Deep Impact 80H X

Adams CMB 4-GW - TT Dynamic Gold Tour X100

Cobra Trusty Rusty 55* and 61* - TT S200

Taylormade New Spider Mallet 35"