Matt Saternus

"Cleaning My Office" Sale

Lots of great stuff here that needs a new home. Sorry for the cruddy pics, I can take better ones if that's a determining factor for anyone.

All prices are shipped and PP'd. Offers are welcome, but I am not looking for any trades at the moment.

1) Miura Passing Point iron heads, 4-GW. All heads are brand new and unhit with the exception of the 7I which was shafted, hit 6 times, and pulled. Fantastic clubs, I just don't need them and I can't have them collecting dust. $875

Please PM me with any questions/offers/etc.

Best,

Matt

R9.JPG

Studio Stock 4 (1).JPG

Studio Stock 4 (2).JPG

Studio Stock 4 (3).JPG

Studio Stock 4 (4).JPG

Studio Stock 4 (6).JPG

Studio Stock 4 (7).JPG

TM Bag (1).JPG

TM Bag (2).JPG

Miura  (1).JPG

Miura  (2).JPG

Miura  (3).JPG

Miura  (4).JPG

Miura  (5).JPG

Miura  (6).JPG

Miura  (7).JPG

OP Updated. Come on, spies, I need money for the PGA Show! Make me an offer, I will give Spy-Only deals.

OP Updated. Come on, spies, I need money for the PGA Show! Make me an offer, I will give Spy-Only deals.

Haven't you heard...nearly everything is free at the PGA show...especially the hats.

Haven't you heard...nearly everything is free at the PGA show...especially the hats.

Really? I hate reading things like this, I can't tell if you're screwing with me or not.

Regardless, I will give the best deals to MGS readers so if you want something, let me know.

I'd love to have them, I just can't justify buying them! With a newborn on the way in 2 months I don't think my wife would be too happy about dropping $800+ on golf clubs. :)

I'd love to have them, I just can't justify buying them! With a newborn on the way in 2 months I don't think my wife would be too happy about dropping $800+ on golf clubs. :)

Congrats on the coming baby, we are in the same boat there (March 31 for us)!

Congrats to you too! Our's is March 9. Although, the last sonogram he was measuring about 4 weeks ahead of schedule! He's either going to be a beast or get here early (I think my wife is rooting for the latter). :)