Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Bombtech Golf

PBH3

Has anyone ever bought from Bombtech Golf?  I constantly see their ads on Facebook and assume they are scam like Warrior, but the new hybrids that keep popping up look nice and was wondering if anyone has tried them and what their experience with the company has been. 

• Driver-  Ping G410 Plus 9*
  • Fairway- Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 3 Wood 16.5*
  • Hybrid- Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 19* & 22* 
  • Irons-PXG 0211 DC, 5-GW
  • Wedges-  Sub70 286 54* & Sub70 JB 58*
  • Putter- Ping Sigma G Tyne (Superstroke grip)
  • Ball- Snell MTB-X Maxfli Tour X
  • Grips- Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Midsize
  • Bag- Ping Hoofer USA Edition 
  • Arccos 

I have bought their 1 iron, 2HW and the set of wedges. Very satisfied with the performance of the clubs.

Not a scam as far as I have seen. They are aggressive in their advertising but you should be able to disconnect the emails if that is what you desire. I have not had an issue in doing that.

I initially wanted to try the 1 iron for  low & long shots from off the fairway and low tee shots into the Texas wind. I really liked how it played, so tried the set of wedges, they are excellent for me. Your usage may be different - but their price is right if they work for you. I have not tried to return anything so have no input on that aspect of their service.

Tour Edge C721 Driver, Integra 45g L flex shaft

BombTech 2 HW 16*

BombTech 5 W

Maltby KE4-Max 5 - PW, Recoil Dart 65 A flex shaft

Maltby TSW-DRM 50*/54* wedges, Recoil Dart 75 R flex/spinner shaft

Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 putter

• 2 weeks later...

Have seen their advertising as well, they are definitely targeting a certain demo and are annoying at least to me. I don't think they are a scam but I would be surprised if they weren't a tier below in quality as they don't make their own equipment but contract it out. Obviously other places do it too and I don't have personal experience with them, but that has been typical of newer companies coming into the golf space.