TESTERS WANTED! ×

Is there a handicap website that works with a golf watch like the Garmin S62?

Is there any way I can have my golf watch that I use for pretty much every round (unless I forget it on the charger) sync with the site that I use for track my handicap? It would be so much more convenient, especially considering how it tracks my fairways hit, greens in regulation, sand saves etc. that I don't bother to input manually on the website.  The site I use -- www.ushandicap.com -- doesn't sync up with the watch, nor can I get an answer on their community page. My watch carries my handicap but I don't think I can use it for official play, which I'd like to get into this summer. Any ideas?

I can't answer about websites that sync with your watch, but to get a handicap for official play you're going to have to sign up with your local or state golf organization.  The USGA website has a page that details how to sign up.  https://www.usga.org/handicapping/getting-a-usga-handicap-index.html  It pointed me at the SCGA and I signed up.  You have to manually enter the scores into the GHIN app, but as far as I know that is the only way to establish a handicap for competition.

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0811XT -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0211 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 56 Mid @55° -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

It seems most clubs/leagues/events require a USGA handicap for "official" competition.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

What it would require is an export feature for your watch and an import feature for the app you are using.   For handicap purposes, you just need score and course information.  I would suggest track you stats in one place and then enter the score information in you official handicap tracking app.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 12/10/2021 at 7:37 AM, cnosil said:

What it would require is an export feature for your watch and an import feature for the app you are using.   For handicap purposes, you just need score and course information.  I would suggest track you stats in one place and then enter the score information in you official handicap tracking app.   

I'm surprised that hasn't been thought of and implemented considering how popular these golf watches are nowadays. 

10 minutes ago, Pro-V-None said:

I'm surprised that hasn't been thought of and implemented considering how popular these golf watches are nowadays. 

if your watch is capturing data it  most likely integrates with some website/app for stat tracking. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• 1 month later...

I use the Garmin Vivoactive 4 when I golf, and all the tracking I do with the watch on course is saved automatically to the Garmin Golf App. If you go to the "Scorecards" section in the app, select your round, and flip the phone horizontally, your full scorecard with Score, Fairways, GIR, Putts, etc will be displayed. I use this scorecard layout from Garmin to manually transfer the round into my handicap tracker of choice (currently The Grint) on my computer. It's a manual process, but it doesn't take more than a minute or two to transfer the information because the Garmin Golf app lays it out it in an easy to read format.

In the Sun Mountain 4.5LS 14-way bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: M2 10.5° :: Accra FX260
Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 19° :: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec 7X Blue
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 21° :: Mitsubishi Black 80G50
Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 (5-AW) :: KBS Tour 110
Sand Wedge: :cleveland-small: CBX-2 54° :: KBS Tour 110
Lob Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX-3 58° :: TT Dynamic Gold
Putter: :cameron-small: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: AVX