Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

TIger's Return?

BalataMan

ESPN.com - Report: Tiger Woods actively planning his return to the PGA Tour.

From the ESPN.com article

Two golf sources said former presidential press secretary Ari Fleischer...has been working with Woods to chart a course for Woods' return to professional golf, the newspaper reported.

"[Woods and Fleischer] were in his living room this week going over a strategy for how to handle Bay Hill in two weeks," one source said, according to the report.

I recently attended the Florida Golf Show and that was the buzz from quite a few attendees.

Any thoughts?

Let's get to the game of golf Tiger, and put all this mess behind us. Ready yourself for the Masters!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

I hope it's true... I'd like to see him get a match in before the Masters just to get back the feel, and let the media have their feeding frenzy... I will still be bad at the Masters, I'm sure, but his first round back is going to be a paparazzi nightmare...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

The field won't want the distraction that would be caused by him returning for the first time in a major. I'm glad he will be teeing it up before the Masters if his plan is to not miss a major this year.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

I hope TW will soon return and be hungrier than ever before

and prove that he is a better Golfer than ever!

Golf is the Art of Recovery Shot,

Butz

------

Driver: Diablo 9*/ HyperX 9.5*/ SuperQuad 9.5

Fw: CGB 3w/ NVG2 3w/ CGB max 5w

Hybrid: Mactec UT3/ Raylor 22*

Irons: X20 Tour 4 ~Pw Px5.5 FL / R7 XD 4i ~Pw

Wedges: Callaway Jaws 52*/ Pride 52*/ Callaway X-Forge 58*/ Cg12 58*

Putter: Rife 2bar Mallet / Yes Hanna ....center shaft

I wonder if whatever course sees his return is boosting security...Augusta is fairly strict already, I believe.

That's why I figured he'd come back at The Tavistock. With his penchant for control, it'd be perfect -- friendly confines and all.

I pretty much thought all along this would be the Tourney that he'd make his return (6 wins at Arnold's venue)to golf if he was planning at all to play golf again this year. I just couldn't see him missing this years majors as it sets up so well for him. Augusta, we all know how he plays there,St.Andrews need I say more same with Pebble Beach for US Open. The only major that we're not too sure about Tigers play is Whistling Straits. If Tiger wants to take over the record held by THE MAN "JACK" then this year gives him a great opportunity to add a few wins! At least thats what all the experts say, and I tend to agree with that statement. Who know's if he'll win but this was basically his 2nd event anyway normally. I'm just glad he's playing again. It will be rough the first event back for Tiger (media/some fans)but if he plays like he normally does and then wins Augusta ...... well it will surely get easier. Especially when he starts hitting those golf shots ONLY Tiger can hit. JMO

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

I wonder if whatever course sees his return is boosting security...Augusta is fairly strict already, I believe.

I think it would be good for him to return there because they will control the media better than any other venue.

Archived