Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Master Strokes: Golf Tips

DawgDaddy

I read a few comic strips each morning online including Master Strokes: Golf Tips by Phil Franke with America's top 100 instructors so I thought I might include the tip here each day that it is published.  Enjoy.

2204848.jpg

Should this prove to be successful I will contine to post each day!

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

I don't want to rain on your parade, but it might be appropriate to check with the site moderation staff regarding copyright infringement issues.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

16 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

I don't want to rain on your parade, but it might be appropriate to check with the site moderation staff regarding copyright infringement issues.

I didn't think of that, I did give them credit in the post but you just may be right, thanks. 

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

I haven't heard from the mod that I PM'ed as yet so I will post one for today and either continue or quit based on his answer.

2203005.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Thanks DD...These should be very helpful and entertaining! 

As for the copyright infringement, it's always a good thing to at least think of.  But we have run across similar I won't say issues, but situations in the past, and from the information we got from HQ at the time, was as long as we are presenting the content as our own or aren't selling it in anyway, then we are good to go.  By giving proper credit to the source or author of any article is always the appropriate way to go.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Here's the latest tip.

2205389.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

The latest tip.

2206091.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

2207881.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Well this tip doesn't come out every day and that may be why this isn't generating much of a following, I will try it a few more posts to see if it can catch some momentum. 

2208369.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

Being as I am a senior golfer I thought I would share this one.

2208964.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

2210148.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

2211144.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

On 12/16/2021 at 4:59 AM, DawgDaddy said:

Here's the latest tip.

I forgot already, do I try and thread the needle between the trees or pitch out?  Is it a 1 or 2 club wind adjustment?  And, about those lies in a fairway divot, here's my tip... move the ball to a clean patch of grass no closer to the hole 😉.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

10 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I forgot already, do I try and thread the needle between the trees or pitch out?  Is it a 1 or 2 club wind adjustment?  And, about those lies in a fairway divot, here's my tip... move the ball to a clean patch of grass no closer to the hole 😉.

When we play together, you should thread the needle every time.  🤣

I have that situation every now and then when playing our par 5 hole #5 into the wind.  Sometimes a weak drive pushes right on me, and I am behind a group of small trees.  Pitching out on a par 5 and hitting 3rd shot from 300+ is a difficult pill to swallow.  I make a decision on whether to thread the needle depending on distance from the opening in the trees; close enough... go for it.  I've done it so many times that it doesn't bother me anymore.  I make it through maybe 75% of the time.  As long as I don't hit the tree straight on (done that 🙄), a glancing blow will advance past the trees where I have a clear shot.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2211514.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

2212547.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

2213327.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

2213764.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

4 hours ago, DawgDaddy said:

2213764.jpg

Georgia Bulldogs: Beware Dawgs Parking - Officially Licensed Metal Street Sign

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

2215484.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

2216577.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

2218685.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

• 2 weeks later...

These are the last few tips published.

2222332.jpg

2221712.jpg

2221127.jpg

2219410.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2

2224222.jpg

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2