Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2022 MGS FANTASY GOLF LEAGUE

STUDque

9 hours ago, gobama84 said:

This from PGA page.

2022 Farmers Insurance Open will feature Saturday finish on CBS

CBS Sports’ 2022 kickoff event to run Wednesday-Saturday including evening finish

We may need to run waivers a day earlier if this is the case to give an extra day to field a team. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

5 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

We may need to run waivers a day earlier if this is the case to give an extra day to field a team. 

He haven't heard anything from Fantrax yet about this, but we'll be reaching out to hopefully get an answer for y'all.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I did a little more digging since by the time the draft finished it was nearly 4:00am and I needed to be up at 5:00am for work and did notice a few things. I dare say all the teams this year look a bit better or at least on paper more level then last year. It doesn't seem like the Auto draft did all that bad this year for teams. Also cool feature if you look at draft results you can see if picks were auto or made by the manager, plus if they were selected from their queue or stats page. 

Steal of the draft may be Patrick Reed or Matt Wolff in the 3rd rounds. Great pickups by those teams who were able to snag them that late. 

Also the varying strategies were cool to see. Teams that traded back seemed to still put together very solid rosters and teams that traded up typically gave up a fair amount of that depth. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 hour ago, Berg Ryman said:

He haven't heard anything from Fantrax yet about this, but we'll be reaching out to hopefully get an answer for y'all.

I figured you guys were on top of it. 

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

We don’t HAVE to run waivers early. It’s not like many people are dropping players this week (which is the only reason we run them twice per week anyway). The regularly scheduled Tuesday run should be sufficient. Plus that’s the date we set in stone in the league communique for filling our rosters out. It would be an unfortunate shock to run that early for those who were planning on Tuesday as the day. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

14 minutes ago, STUDque said:

We don’t HAVE to run waivers early. It’s not like many people are dropping players this week (which is the only reason we run them twice per week anyway). The regularly scheduled Tuesday run should be sufficient. Plus that’s the date we set in stone in the league communique for filling our rosters out. It would be an unfortunate shock to run that early for those who were planning on Tuesday as the day. 

👍🏻 

6 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Now that the draft is completed, I published out the MGS trade sheet, the link is right bellow.

MGS Golf Fantasy trade chart 2022 V1.1

For those who participated last year, it is basically the same sheet, just expended to accommodate the 10 player rosters.

As for the trading values, each of top 300 players per category or on the FedEx cup case, the ones who have points, will receive a value starting with 300 and going down to 1.

Each category has a weight.

Weights are as listed:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FedEx - 0.5 point value
Fantrax YTD - 0.25 point value
Fantrax PPE - 0.20 Point value
OWGR - 1.1 Point value

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A quick glance over each individual tab.

The first tab is the Trade/Add/Drop comparison:

image.png.545fa979f4925334a764b12d3fcba330.png

On this tab, you can compare up to 10 incoming and outgoing players at the same time.

You should be able to type the full name, or start typing the name and get it auto filled, or finally just use the drop down as the current 3300 names listed on Fantrax are on that list

The Second tab, is the My Team Rankings

image.png.4eff51b731d9d5f1ac5c5d3afe277c40.png

This is where you can see the ranking of your players for each tracked categories.

You should be able to type the full name, or start typing the name and get it auto filled, or finally just use the drop down as the current 3300 names listed on Fantrax are on that list

FedEx Cup Ranking.

OWGR ranking.

Fantrax ranking, Year to Date.

Fantrax ranking, Points per event.

Number of tournaments played on the current tracked year, 2022, January 1st.

And lastly, for information whether or not the player is listed to play the upcoming PGA event.

The next tab is the Trade/Add/Drop  comparison tab for multiple teams.

image.png.3d5ab133a1330b4e781e9ebe81f4e95d.png

As the name suggest, this tab is intended for you to be able to view and compare up to 4 players each, in 4 different teams.

The next tab is the Trade points, it is a accumulation of each players value and sorted by highest to lowest.

image.png.c416bd1bd6802135cb61c8f912674052.png

The next few tabs are the listed points for each category, it is a raw extract from each source.

Please advise of questions or any issues you guys might encounter with the sheet.

I intend on updating this sheet every Monday or Tuesday, depending on when the data is updated from each individual source.

Happy trading folks.

Elson thanks! Looks great and appreciate you doing this again this season. 

For all those who are wondering this is to help everyone value their players in a general sense. It is not a be all end all, but gives a good idea as to where some players stack up against others. 

Also the weighings of the categories will change as the season progresses a little. The further we go along the more important Total Points and FedEx points will be, however for now OWGR is weighted more as they will get into more events due to this ranking. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

11 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Now that the draft is completed, I published out the MGS trade sheet, the link is right bellow.

For those who participated last year, it is basically the same sheet, just expended to accommodate the 10 player rosters.

As for the trading values, each of top 300 players per category or on the FedEx cup case, the ones who have points, will receive a value starting with 300 and going down to 1.

Each category has a weight.

Weights are as listed:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FedEx - 0.5 point value
Fantrax YTD - 0.25 point value
Fantrax PPE - 0.20 Point value
OWGR - 1.1 Point value

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A quick glance over each individual tab.

The first tab is the Trade/Add/Drop comparison:

image.png.545fa979f4925334a764b12d3fcba330.png

On this tab, you can compare up to 10 incoming and outgoing players at the same time.

The Second tab, is the My Team Rankings

image.png.4eff51b731d9d5f1ac5c5d3afe277c40.png

This is where you can see the ranking of your players for each tracked categories.

FedEx Cup Ranking.

OWGR ranking.

Fantrax ranking, Year to Date.

Fantrax ranking, Points per event.

Number of tournaments played on the current tracked year, 2022, January 1st.

And lastly, for information whether or not the player is listed to play the upcoming PGA event.

The next tab is the Trade/Add/Drop  comparison tab for multiple teams.

image.png.3d5ab133a1330b4e781e9ebe81f4e95d.png

As the name suggest, this tab is intended for you to be able to view and compare up to 4 players each, in 4 different teams.

The next tab is the Trade points, it is a accumulation of each players value and sorted by highest to lowest.

image.png.c416bd1bd6802135cb61c8f912674052.png

The next few tabs are the listed points for each category, it is a raw extract from each source.

Please advise of questions or any issues you guys might encounter with the sheet.

I intend on updating this sheet every Monday or Tuesday, depending on when the data is updated from each individual source.

Happy trading folks.

You the man Elson!

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

21 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Great work!   now you need to maintain the weekly values for players so we can monitor their trends throughout the season so we can see if the player is trending up or down and can it also incorporate some AI so it can tell me which players to start and the optimum time to trade so I can get the most value 🤪

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

12 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Great work!   now you need to maintain the weekly values for players so we can monitor their trends throughout the season so we can see if the player is trending up or down and can it also incorporate some AI so it can tell me which players to start and the optimum time to trade so I can get the most value 🤪

Don't temp him! 

He took my makeshift cheat sheet that was well about a 3/10 and made it into what it is today with auto updating and more. Guy is a absolute whizz at it!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

I love seeing so many guys using the trade block. I just have a few comments/suggestions to maybe help those who may be new to it or that may get frustrated not getting offers.  

1st: Adding players offered as well as players wanted is great. A message in the notes is also a great tool to relay whether a 2 for 1 either way is of interest or whether FAAB can be used.  Having only one of the categories filled is gonna lead to many offers you are probably not gonna accept. 

2nd:  Maybe the most important to keep you from getting frustrated with not getting offers. Make sure the players you are offering are worth the players you want. If the players you offer are sub 40 guys and your top 30 guys are off limits, odds are you aren’t gonna get the guys on your wanted list when it is filled with top 20 guys. 

3rd:  Before making an offer or even when making an offer, reach out to the other guy. Communication is big and talking back and forth can save a lot of time and pointless counters. 

Again this is just for some suggestions. You are free to do whatever you want with the trade block and your roster. Everyone values players different. 

1 minute ago, blackngold_blood said:

I love seeing so many guys using the trade block. I just have a few comments/suggestions to maybe help those who may be new to it or that may get frustrated not getting offers.  

1st: Adding players offered as well as players wanted is great. A message in the notes is also a great tool to relay whether a 2 for 1 either way is of interest or whether FAAB can be used.  Having only one of the categories filled is gonna lead to many offers you are probably not gonna accept. 

2nd:  Maybe the most important to keep you from getting frustrated with not getting offers. Make sure the players you are offering are worth the players you want. If the players you offer are sub 40 guys and your top 30 guys are off limits, odds are you aren’t gonna get the guys on your wanted list when it is filled with top 20 guys. 

3rd:  Before making an offer or even when making an offer, reach out to the other guy. Communication is big and talking back and forth can save a lot of time and pointless counters. 

Again this is just for some suggestions. You are free to do whatever you want with the trade block and your roster. Everyone values players different. 

So, the Sam Burns for Nick Taylor trade I was just going to propose to you probably won’t fly.  Got it.  🤣

Joking aside, good post.  New to using the block this year; I appreciate the input.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Just now, Getoffmylawn said:

So, the Sam Burns for Nick Taylor trade I was just going to propose to you probably won’t fly.  Got it.  🤣

Joking aside, good post.  New to using the block this year; I appreciate the input.

I mean I like getting offers so I woulda at least looked. There are always crazy offers sent every year. Last year was Bud Cauley for Rory McIlroy the day after the draft. 

On 1/22/2022 at 9:54 AM, cnosil said:

I can try, but my skills fall very short from it.

On 1/22/2022 at 10:07 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Don't temp him! 

He took my makeshift cheat sheet that was well about a 3/10 and made it into what it is today with auto updating and more. Guy is a absolute whizz at it!

Maybe one day I can, but I am still a long ways from getting to that point.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

51 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I can try, but my skills fall very short from it.

Just messing with you Elson.   The sheet provides plenty of information.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

The trading sheet has been updated folks

Please advise of any issues you might have with it.

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

I put this out there in the Fantrax Channel, but anyone looking to add some good depth players with high ceilings in a 2 for 1 let me know. I'm looking to move Fleetwood/Hatton/Ortiz for preferably someone on my wanted list, but open to other offers!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

On 1/22/2022 at 5:14 PM, blackngold_blood said:

I mean I like getting offers so I woulda at least looked. There are always crazy offers sent every year. Last year was Bud Cauley for Rory McIlroy the day after the draft. 

I feel like somehow you would have turned that trade into eventually Rory, DJ and Rahm being on your team haha.

19 minutes ago, tchat07 said:

I feel like somehow you would have turned that trade into eventually Rory, DJ and Rahm being on your team haha.

I actually did have DJ/Rory/Rahm on my team at the same time last year lol. 

Week 1: Farmers Recap
The year started off with a entertaining event at The Farmers. Luke List took home victory while several big names fell short leaving teams in some interesting spots after the first week. A resurgence from Jason Day was great to see after a few down years and of course the ever consistent Rahm was right there along with apparently very difficult to trade for Willy Z! A fun start to the season and our start sit format likely left a few wins on the table for some (I know it did for me). 

So here are our standings after Week 1 (of 26)... nobody out of it yet that for certain!

Screenshot 2022-01-31 07.38.29.png
Perfect starts for @STUDque and @ZJBogey2 who had very different squads outside of Jason Day. Stud managed all 5 making the cut and 3 finishing  at t-3 while ZJ managed a 1/2/3 with is top guys in the field. Going to be tough to go undefeated if this keeps up! Well done. 

Stud also came week 1 with the scoring title at 287.45 points! Another congrats and well done there. 

Last year clearing the 200 marker was somewhat of a benchmark for a good week, however with an added player eligible this season I think that number may look to be around the 220 mark with only 8 teams cracking 220. 

Our league median watch was - 166.88 - no idea if that is good or bad yet... we will see. 

Aaran Rai was the top player not fully owned and in a field next week with not as many "big names" he will be someone teams look to add as he will hopefully continue his good play. There were several changes in the field and my 2 main adds for this week are apparently not playing so back to the drawing board for me... be sure to double check your claims to make sure you are getting who you want and if they are playing this week. 
Other notable players who did well and were available are as follows:
Screenshot 2022-01-31 07.50.46.png

As this is the first week there isn't too much more to dive into. It is a LONG season so one week won't make or break your season, but it certainly helps getting off to a good start! 

That'll be all for this week, short and sweet. Remember first run of waivers is tomorrow at 7am CET (Switzerland time i'll let you figure the rest for your time zone) and happy bidding!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Glad you didn’t mention that I was the only one with a perfectly imperfect result😅 

Wednesday start and not understanding waivers didn’t help, only problem is now I don’t have any excuses😁

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I have updated the trade sheet.

Happy trading folks

My Reviews:

Davis Riley and Troy Merritt are available for FAAB if anyone needs a last minute golfer for the week. Not looking for anything crazy, just what you'd normally bid on a waiver claim.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

Week 2: AT&T Pebble Beach
Tom Hoge! Manages a win with a 68 68 weekend at Pebble Beach. It was a pretty exciting week with lots of different names atop the leaderboard and (from what I saw) some great golf. With Berger pulling out with a injury it left Spieth and Cantlay as they did not disappoint with top 5 finishes. Meanwhile Jason Day had another solid T25 finish and Canadians littered the leadboards top 25 with their big 3 all having good weeks. 

After week 2 our top 15 in the standings look like this:
Screenshot 2022-02-07 09.03.59.png

@cciciora13 takes over sole first place from @STUDque and @ZJBogey2 who after week one had occupied that place. We had 9 different leaders last year (slightly different format) but I expect us to have larger swings and more names up top then last year. 

@TBS and @kahl2069 were our divisional undefeated teams with TBS scoring a mighty 261.95 points. He was 15 clear of everyone and altho did not have the winner. Joel Dahmen, Mack Hughes, Andrew Putnam, Sigg and Mullinax all made the cut and allowed him to take full advantage of his rosters scoring. 

Our league medium sat a little lower (1 point) then last weeks at 165.85 so we may be seeing a bit of a trend there. 

We also had 14 teams crack the 220 barrier, which again I think is a number to roughly reach for when considering if you had a really good, above average week. 

As for players who were left on waivers, it may also be worth noting that Putnam was picked up by 2 teams this week and started who certainly gave them a boost. However in a week like this with several bigger names sitting out there were tons that had awesome weeks which most of us missed out on. I typically use 50 points as a bunch mark for highlighting players.

Screenshot 2022-02-07 09.13.38.png

That being said the whole first page was all players that have 40 plus points this week. With a LOT of these players playing next week it will make for another great waiver wire week. 

Congrats to those who had good weeks and to those who didn't and had teams struggle, it is a very long season with 26 weeks and lots of valuable players on waivers. Glad to see so much activity in the Fantrax Chat and the communication there as well! Been a fantastic year so far and a lot of fun, can't wait to continue with it and see how it all pans out 

Now we head to the Waste Management Open for Week 3: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49010-phoenix-open-waste-management-2022/

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

On 1/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, Eat My Divots said:

Coming in a bit late to this party. Is it too late to join in? I've played in quite a few fantasy events for the major championships, but never a weekly season-long league. Sounds like fun.

We've got a team with an owner that has 0 days of activity on Fantrax. @STUDque think we can hand that team over before we get too deep in the season? Assuming @Eat My Divots is still interested that is.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

59 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

We've got a team with an owner that has 0 days of activity on Fantrax. @STUDque think we can hand that team over before we get too deep in the season? Assuming @Eat My Divots is still interested that is.

On that note there are also a few teams that haven’t changed their team since auto draft. 

46 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

On that note there are also a few teams that haven’t changed their team since auto draft. 

Yeah, don't understand why people sign up then not participate?

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo