Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Let’s see some 2021 Accomplishments/2022 Goals

• Mtbryant01 changed the title to Let’s see some 2021 Accomplishments/2022 Goals
39 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I didn't achieve my goals for this year and my scoring is going the wrong way.   I did improve my short game play and am more comfortable with finesse and distance wedges.    Iron and tee play has gone the wrong way.    

My goals for this year are pretty much the same as they have been for a while:   1.   Break 70  2.  Get my scoring average down to 75  

Have started the process of looking for a new instructor to take a look at me swing and see if we can get it straightened out.  

Improving the short game play is huge. Even if your missing greens, getting up and down let’s say every other time is huge. I don’t know about you, but I love it when I’m able to judge a chip shot perfectly and leave a makeable 5-10’ par putt. Now getting to where I chip less is another story…

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

I'd like to share this quote from Old Tom Morris as we consider what our goals are for 2022.

2022380295_OldTomMorris.jpeg.fc5893b2412cff0d844a910b87cb14db.jpeg

I didn't go back to look at what I posted last year for goals, but I would have to say that I would have met them.

Spent 3 days with my wife at Monte's clinic in Irvine, CA.  Know what I have to do; think I'm getting there.  How do I know??  Well...

Shot my age... 74 and followed it up with a sub-par round of 71.

Transitioned back from SGI irons to Players irons:  new set Mizunos... and old set MacGregors.

Played with @fixyurdivot and @Thin2win and my wife for 4 days at the 3rd Annual PNW MGS meetup.  Also, played 9-holes with @Vegan_Golfer_PNW in Beaverton OR.  Oh yeah, bought a new Callaway driver while there.

Continue with my journey to improve consistency and distance (or at least maintain it) with my coach Monte Scheinblum.  Do I need to keep seeing a coach to have fun playing golf?  Yes.  It's part of the reason I play golf.  I like the interaction, learning new things, and the challenge to keep improving.  It's a different part of the game, and for me it's as much fun as playing with my buddies.

Spend more time on my short game.  I focus a lot on my full swing this year, and neglected my short game work.  That has to change.

Break 70.  I did it once 20 years ago as an 18 cap, but that was a fluke.  Now I might have to move up a tee box to do it, but that's OK.

Take more trips to meet more Spys.  Play in the 4th Annual PNW MGS Meetup!!  But be forewarned!!  I'm headed East in 2022.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Love these threads.....

Not going back to 2021 thread to copy but mine was fairly simple was play more in 2021 (did not accomplish this unfortunately, July washout and prepping for people to return to work my fall was a wash). I did lower my handicap though! Also had my PB which I matched once which was a massive positive.

For 2022:

-Play a minimum of 30 (18 hole) rounds (I have been averaging around there and didn't go over that this year). I also missed the boys golf weekend in June this year which doesnt help.

-Play with a few more spys like @Kenny Bsaid, also where are you going to be?!

-Lower my handicap again. Currently at a 5.9 and I think I can get to about 4 this year if I can continue with my improvements from this year.

-Focus on my approach game. Its hurting me and I can maintain other facets of my game. This offseason will be crucial to this.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

For 2021, my index went up from 7 to around 10 at one point but back on the way down, now it's around an 8.  I need to quit switching clubs around, I've got a great set-up now, just need to stick with them.  (meaning keep out of the wrx buy/sell forum)  One of the great things this year was playing golf and getting to be friends with @revkev  Truly a great guy and I'm lucky to call him a friend.  Kevin also got me into Ping G410 7 and 9 woods and they are game changers.  Did I mention that I'm really lucky to have Kevin as a friend?  😀  Another great thing is that the wife and I stayed covid free, got all our shots and hopefully will continue with good health.  

For 2022, my goal is to go with some of my golf buddies to play Pebble and Spy Glass.  Planning is underway, just having to get over the sticker shock of what it's going to cost but I'm figuring based on my age, etc that this may be my best shot.  

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

PXG forged 54 & 58 wedges

PXG Operator H w/ BGT Stability shaft

I am way behind in posting on the Forums lately, and that includes my own thread about working on my game. But the short version of the my season in review would be a graphic of someone treading water. Started the season with ~11 handicap and finished in the same place.

But there were two big highlights of note:

• I eagled a hole. I believe I'd only had one career eagle before this, and it was a round that I had to cut short before it finished. So I think this is my first official eagle that counts.
  • I had a round this year in which, on the back nine, I shot a 1-under 35. Absolutely came out of nowhere; I had shot a 13-over 48 on the front nine. I hit zero GIR on the front, 5/9 on the back, and had only 13 putts on the back. Made one bogey and two birdies. Was the most exhilarating, boring nine holes of my life. Definitely showed that good scores are within my reach.

I've got some reasons for optimism going into next year. I've rededicated myself to regular daily practice this offseason. I'm not hitting balls everyday, but virtually every day I'm working on my swing and my putting. I've finally paired up with an online instructor (Jayson Nickol); the chief virtue there hasn't been so much a barrage of knowledge that I didn't have, but a focus and accountability.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

My results in 2021 were almost identical to 2020, but I didn't have any formal goals so it stands to reason. When one part of my game cooperates another doesn't, but I can excel or fail at any aspect of golf - e.g. I'll drive well and not hit irons well one day, then miss every fairway and hit my irons solid on another day. Sometimes my putting is great, and other days it's horrible - all on the same course/conditions. I have improved my chipping/pitching but not enough to overcome the other inconsistencies as they translate to scores. I thought that was how golf was supposed to work... 🤔

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

2021:

Start playing golf (check)

Break 100 (check)

Play a round with one ball (check, but entirely because my buddy Paul must be part bloodhound, lol)

2022:

Shoot in the 90s consistently

Break 90

Play a few more new courses

I have a couple of nephews that are about my son's age.  They've expressed some interest in golfing next year.  Hoping to get them out with us.  I'm a pretty extreme introvert and have zero ability for small talk.  Because of this I've never been one for gatherings and such, and therefore have trouble connecting with my wife's family and even my own extended family.  Because of this I'm really looking forward to getting out with my wife's nephews and I hope its something that sticks.  Can't even tell my wife that because she'll get all mushy and weird about it, LOL.  Hoping to add them and a few other people I know to the little group that my son and I play with.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Interesting goals met and new ones to be blown away. My 2021 started out with just wanting to play knowing I was going to have major rotator cuff surgery in March. My goal was to get back to golf by July, played my first 18 holes July 27th. Then my goal was to lower my every imploding handicap. Went from 17.8 to 15.6. 

2022 goals, become a better putter and short game player. More rounds in the 80's with the hope of breaking 80. More rounds of golf with the wife. Play a few rounds with some spies. 

Good luck to everyone in reaching their goals. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

3 hours ago, Mtbryant01 said:

Improving the short game play is huge. Even if your missing greens, getting up and down let’s say every other time is huge. I don’t know about you, but I love it when I’m able to judge a chip shot perfectly and leave a makeable 5-10’ par putt. Now getting to where I chip less is another story…

Getting up and down is kind of the next phase.  I am now avoiding the big miss (chunks and thins) so I am dialing in distance control   

3 hours ago, PMookie said:

Shoot even par for the first time ever… I’m not sure I can get my GHIN much lower, so this year I want to shoot even par, and break my low round of 74 at least 3 times.

With your handicap I am surprised you haven't shot par.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I can’t remember my ‘21 goals beyond a wish to play more, that did not come to pass so I’ll leave it on the list for next year.  And ‘23, and ‘24 - lol

I did end up on good notes, dropping from mid to hi 80’s down to low 80’s. My last three full rounds were 81/81/82.  Next year I’m looking to crack that next nut.

For 21 I broke 80 again for the first time since 19, but let’s face it 20 didn’t make things easy for anything. I was for the most part able to keep my main goal of just not taking myself too seriously on the course, and remember I’m doing it for fun. I did have to refocus on that goal a couple times, but did pretty well with it. 

For 22 I’m going to try and get to single digit handicap. I’m close now at an 11.5 so it should be an achievable goal. As well as continue last years goal to enjoy myself when I play and not to take myself seriously. I hope to also stabilize my scoring a bit and not be so volatile from round to round.

4 hours ago, Larryd3 said:

For 2021, my index went up from 7 to around 10 at one point but back on the way down, now it's around an 8.  I need to quit switching clubs around, I've got a great set-up now, just need to stick with them.  (meaning keep out of the wrx buy/sell forum)  One of the great things this year was playing golf and getting to be friends with @revkev  Truly a great guy and I'm lucky to call him a friend.  Kevin also got me into Ping G410 7 and 9 woods and they are game changers.  Did I mention that I'm really lucky to have Kevin as a friend?  😀  Another great thing is that the wife and I stayed covid free, got all our shots and hopefully will continue with good health.  

For 2022, my goal is to go with some of my golf buddies to play Pebble and Spy Glass.  Planning is underway, just having to get over the sticker shock of what it's going to cost but I'm figuring based on my age, etc that this may be my best shot.  

You are too kind - my check is on the way for your kind words, my friend. Right back at you.

My goal is to play more.  If I play more I will play better.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

So my goals were:

Play 60 rounds - I got to 56

Handicap to scratch - got down to 3.2 from a high of 6.4

Play in more tournaments - I played in 1 1/2

Those these weren't goals other things I was proud of:

Broke 80 in tournament for the first time.

Broke par on the back 9 of my home course for the first time.

Shot my lowest round in years, multiple 74s.

So for 2022:

Putt better, this was the only part of my game that went a little backwards.

Practice more. Those 60 rounds came at the expense of almost all practice time. Rather than try to play 36+ a week again, I'd rather get more practice time during the week and then make that 18 on the weekend really count. It might be blasphemy but I'm actually planning on playing a little less this year.

Lose 20 lbs before the season starts in March.

Set up more golf with the Northern Ohio Spies!

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I had a few written down: 

- hit 60% FIR (got to 52% for the year, but last few have been in the 70s)

- hit 50% GIR (27%)

- 1.7 putts per hole (avg 1.8)

- single digit handicap by year end (first year keeping one and am now at 10.5) 

2022 I would alter these slightly and add a couple: 

- keep hitting at least 60% of fairways and beyond as I have lately

- get to the 50% GIR which is my weakness as you can see

- continue to improve on chipping/pitching

- 1.6 putts per hole

- would love to get to 8 or below on handicap

- beat my PR of 77

- would love to upgrade clubs as well

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

6 hours ago, cnosil said:

Getting up and down is kind of the next phase.  I am now avoiding the big miss (chunks and thins) so I am dialing in distance control   

With your handicap I am surprised you haven't shot par.  

87, then the last 6 rounds ranging from 74-79. 80s drop-off, so now the majority of scores are in the 70s. GHIN is what can potentially shoot, so not an average, which you know already. I’m shocked I’m at 3.4… Seems like it should be 6.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

8 hours ago, PMookie said:

87, then the last 6 rounds ranging from 74-79. 80s drop-off, so now the majority of scores are in the 70s. GHIN is what can potentially shoot, so not an average, which you know already. I’m shocked I’m at 3.4… Seems like it should be 6.

I'm in the same place you are. I also have a 3.4, and I pulled up my GHIN stat tracker and over the last 20 rounds my average score is a 78. So in a way, we are 6s.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

19 minutes ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

I'm in the same place you are. I also have a 3.4, and I pulled up my GHIN stat tracker and over the last 20 rounds my average score is a 78. So in a way, we are 6s.

Wow! Yep. So odd to have such a low “handicap”, makes no sense, other than GHIN’s “potential to shoot” basis. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

58 minutes ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

37 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Wow! Yep. So odd to have such a low “handicap”, makes no sense, other than GHIN’s “potential to shoot” basis. 

I was trying to figure it out myself. I'm seeing the opposite. Out of my 20 rounds used in GHIN my average score is 70. So if my average is under par why does my handicap come out to be .6? Dave replied to my query a few weeks ago and said it uses the course rating. My course is 68 for my tees so that made more sense. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2022 Golf Goals

Primary Goal: Birdie all 27 holes at my main muni (only birdied 23/27 last year)
Secondary Goal: Under par on a golf course rated at least 70.0 or better (for a par 72), or 69.0 or better (par 71)

How will I get there? I'm not sure. I made great improvements in the last year by continuing to work with my coach and take a lesson every month. While my HDCP hasn't moved tremendously (went from a 6.7 to a 4.7), I know I am a much better player now than I was back then. As always, HDCP doesn't really capture consistency as much as it captures your "ceiling." I am committed to spending another year taking lessons with my coach every month. I have always been a very cautious player and, with my improved skill, I am slowly starting to take more risks and being rewarded for it (most of the time). 

Also, as always, with the start of the new year I have to earn my way back at my local muni. That means starting at the forward tees (4700 yds par 70) and having to shoot +2 or better from there to then move to the senior tees (5100 yds par 70) and having to shoot +4 or better and then the white tees (5900 yds par 70) and having to shoot +6 or better to move back. The goal, as always, is to get through each these first try. Good luck to everyone in their pursuits next year!

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

1 hour ago, vandyland said:

Also, as always, with the start of the new year I have to earn my way back at my local muni. That means starting at the forward tees (4700 yds par 70) and having to shoot +2 or better from there to then move to the senior tees (5100 yds par 70) and having to shoot +4 or better and then the white tees (5900 yds par 70) and having to shoot +6 or better to move back. The goal, as always, is to get through each these first try. Good luck to everyone in their pursuits next year!

I like that challenge of playing at every tee. Playing from the closer tees doesn’t always translate to lower scores. It makes you play shots you haven’t played or are not necessarily comfortable with. George Bryan does this on his YouTube channel. Might start that at my local course.

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

1 hour ago, vandyland said:

2022 Golf Goals

Primary Goal: Birdie all 27 holes at my main muni (only birdied 23/27 last year)
Secondary Goal: Under par on a golf course rated at least 70.0 or better (for a par 72), or 69.0 or better (par 71)

How will I get there? I'm not sure. I made great improvements in the last year by continuing to work with my coach and take a lesson every month. While my HDCP hasn't moved tremendously (went from a 6.7 to a 4.7), I know I am a much better player now than I was back then. As always, HDCP doesn't really capture consistency as much as it captures your "ceiling." I am committed to spending another year taking lessons with my coach every month. I have always been a very cautious player and, with my improved skill, I am slowly starting to take more risks and being rewarded for it (most of the time). 

6 minutes ago, Mtbryant01 said:

I like that challenge of playing at every tee. Playing from the closer tees doesn’t always translate to lower scores. It makes you play shots you haven’t played or are necessarily comfortable with. George Bryan does this on his YouTube channel. Might start that at my local course.

I like the idea of moving up, I'm currently playing the green tees at my local course and after hearing y'all talk about it, might play a couple of rounds from the silver. 

The whites where I traditionally play from are rated 70.1/124 and 6250 yards.

Green: 67.8/118 5815

Silver: 70.4/114 5330

I moved up to the greens a couple of months ago to rebuild my confidence and they play pretty close to the and length as the other course in town where I've shot 5 rounds in the 80's. I think buy moving up another set, I might be able to score close to that. I'll probably play them until I can at least post a score in the low 90's a couple of times before moving back.

2 hours ago, Mtbryant01 said:

I like that challenge of playing at every tee. Playing from the closer tees doesn’t always translate to lower scores. It makes you play shots you haven’t played or are not necessarily comfortable with. George Bryan does this on his YouTube channel. Might start that at my local course.

I played a few times this year from the Forward tees with my wife and a couple of other ladies.  Once I played with just irons, and the other times I played driver on every non-par 3 hole.  It is certainly a test for sure; lines off the tee are different, hazards are reachable where from my usual tees they aren't.  The main difference for me is I get to hit much shorter irons into greens which is fun so GIR is up, but scores are really not that much better because I get into more trouble off the tee.  If I played from there more, I believe I could break 70.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”