GolfSpy_X

CONFIRMED? - Rickie Fowler to Cobra Golf

Ok enough about all the assumptions and rumors...doesn't this pretty much confirm what most of us already knew?

rickie-fowler-to-cobra.jpg

I'm with you on the fact that it had to happen. When Puma and Cobra went the same way, it just made sense. Love to see a name back attached with the Cobra brand, as a "star".

Looking for good things from Ricky, this year. Kid has some serious game, just needs 4 days of it in a row.

One Mann's Opinion,

LaMont in AZ

• Like 1

A good marriage for both sides of the company, not like we didn't know with the orange clubs!

• Like 1

I wanna hang out with that kid for a week, ride dirt bikes, golf, probably have a few beers

It was more of a surprise to me that Fowler wasn't already using Cobra :D

What's with the exploding oranges and upside down clouds though??

It was more of a surprise to me that Fowler wasn't already using Cobra :D

What's with the exploding oranges and upside down clouds though??

the oranges are in relation to the lineup's slogan "fresh,juicy, sweet technology"

--don't ask me why they would use the word juicy in a piece of golf equipment but nonetheless that's the reason for the oranges I'm assuming.

Figured, looks like a good match! Cobra makes good gear, hope the best for Rickie and Cobra in 2012

I like Rickie as a golfer, and a personality, I wish him well this year!!

I don't know about this. Seems like a risky move to me. Cobra is such a new company and Rickie is unproven.

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

I guess time will tell

Sent from #throwbackthursday

• Like 7

HA... The Archive Dig by Stud strikes again :)

On another note, can you tell me who's going to win the 2015 SuperBowl.....I'd like to get a bet down    :)

• Like 3

HA... The Archive Dig by Stud strikes again :)

On another note, can you tell me who's going to win the 2015 SuperBowl.....I'd like to get a bet down :)

Looks like he has been reading the old threads today. 2015 is still a bit in the future, I think he is operating in 2012 right now.

• Like 3

Looks like he has been reading the old threads today. 2015 is still a bit in the future, I think he is operating in 2012 right now.

Good point, maybe I should have asked for the 2013 winner...ha

But it reminds me of when I first joined the site over 1.5 years ago, i got through pretty much all the current posts each day within an hour or two, so i would dig way back and find some old but interesting threads, I think I may have bumped one or two of them.

The great news is with so many active members coming on board this past year, there is no need for that now, i can barely get through each days' postings now!!

• Like 4

I don't know about this. Seems like a risky move to me. Cobra is such a new company and Rickie is unproven.

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

I guess time will tell

Sent from #throwbackthursday

Stud with the throwback again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hate Thursdays

Is today Thursday??? B)

• Like 3

Thursday? When you're retired every day is Saturday. Oh and you'll have to check your phone to know the date

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Thursday? When you're retired every day is Saturday. Oh and you'll have to check your phone to know the date

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Preach it bruther! 🏌️⛳️. My wife will look at me and ask me what day is it? The only days I am sure of is Tuesday & Thursday. That's my regular golf days... I tell her to look at ya phone for the rest of em ...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5