TESTERS WANTED! ×

Anyone have info on the Edison wedges?

Eat My Divots

I just heard about this small company and their wedges look intriguing. Forged, yet allegedly designed to minimize the variance of smash factor between center and off-center strikes, something that sounds appealing to an amateur like myself. I'd been considering getting a lob wedge anyway since I've never owned one and have room in my bag for one, so I thought I might give this one a try. If I really like it, I would probably consider replacing my sand wedge also since that's the club I struggle the most with for consistency.

https://edisonwedges.com/

23 minutes ago, Eat My Divots said:

I just heard about this small company and their wedges look intriguing. Forged, yet allegedly designed to minimize the variance of smash factor between center and off-center strikes, something that sounds appealing to an amateur like myself. I'd been considering getting a lob wedge anyway since I've never owned one and have room in my bag for one, so I thought I might give this one a try. If I really like it, I would probably consider replacing my sand wedge also since that's the club I struggle the most with for consistency.

Use the search feature on the forum to search for Edison.  There are a few threads where people discuss their performance. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

14 minutes ago, Eat My Divots said:

OK, I did try a search before making this post, but didn't see anything come up. I'll look again.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

46 minutes ago, Eat My Divots said:

Feel free to message me with any questions. I have been a fan of Terry's work for years and through using the Edison wedges and talking with him about them I ended up joining forces with Edison. Pretty much any review you see out there whether it's TXG, Mod Golf Podcast, Plugged In Golf, etc was something I set up. Pretty cool that all the independent reviewers can confirm our claims of increased spin and forgiveness. One of the discussions linked above is my journey with the wedges.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

I've played the Edison wedges for the last nine or ten months.  I purchased three:  50, 55 and 60 degree wedges, 2 degrees up with the KBS Tour 80 A flex shafts.  After a broken neck, a new knee and two shoulder surgeries (as well as turning 65), I've had to rely on my wedge game and putting to score.  Overall, I can safely say that the Edison wedges have more than exceeded my expectations.  They are as advertised.  The flight is lower and a bit longer than my previous Ping Glide wedges and I can certainly generate more spin than my previous wedges (which in the past was not my strong suit). 

With an index of 10.4 and greens in regulation about 15%, you can imagine how much I rely on my wedge play.  Since getting my Edison wedges, my index has dropped about 0.5 to 1, my putts per round have dropped about 2 putts (hitting it closer) and frequency of up and downs improved.  That being said, I must admit I am still a work in progress with the 60 degree wedge.  I'm hitting it more often with tight pin placements with varying degrees of success.  The gap and sand wedges have been a great addition to my bag and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Overall, I think the investment in the Edison wedges has been well worth it.

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

2022 MGS Tester:  Shot Scope Pro XL+ with H4  

I've generally liked Koehler's designs like the Edison wedges. I don't have the Edison wedges but I have the Scor wedges which appear to follow a similar philosophy. I love my Scor wedges except for the 42*. I could never get that wedge to work for me. I don't know if the CG was out of place due to the long hosel pulling it too far inside and or up but I could rarely ever getting a solid feeling shot with that wedge. The 47* and 51* I have though are absolutely fantastic and definitely the most accurate wedges I've ever used for swings square to the target line. If I ever get a new iron set and need some gap wedges, Edison wedges will be very high on the list for consideration. 

On 1/5/2022 at 9:03 PM, Josh Ross said:

Feel free to message me with any questions. I have been a fan of Terry's work for years and through using the Edison wedges and talking with him about them I ended up joining forces with Edison. Pretty much any review you see out there whether it's TXG, Mod Golf Podcast, Plugged In Golf, etc was something I set up. Pretty cool that all the independent reviewers can confirm our claims of increased spin and forgiveness. One of the discussions linked above is my journey with the wedges.

Have you held up the Scor and Edison wedges side by side? Are they about the same or totally different?

From what I've seen and read they seem to follow the same philosophy but wasn't sure if much has changed with some years between the two designs. 

3 hours ago, Kansas King said:

Have you held up the Scor and Edison wedges side by side? Are they about the same or totally different?

From what I've seen and read they seem to follow the same philosophy but wasn't sure if much has changed with some years between the two designs. 

The design is way different in terms of weighting and their is a slightly different milling on the face. I can get you some side by side pics if interested. The Koehler Sole is basically the same, but that added weight at the top of the club face is where the magic happens.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

On 1/6/2022 at 5:05 PM, Golf2Much said:

I've played the Edison wedges for the last nine or ten months.  I purchased three:  50, 55 and 60 degree wedges, 2 degrees up with the KBS Tour 80 A flex shafts.  After a broken neck, a new knee and two shoulder surgeries (as well as turning 65), I've had to rely on my wedge game and putting to score.  Overall, I can safely say that the Edison wedges have more than exceeded my expectations.  They are as advertised.  The flight is lower and a bit longer than my previous Ping Glide wedges and I can certainly generate more spin than my previous wedges (which in the past was not my strong suit). 

With an index of 10.4 and greens in regulation about 15%, you can imagine how much I rely on my wedge play.  Since getting my Edison wedges, my index has dropped about 0.5 to 1, my putts per round have dropped about 2 putts (hitting it closer) and frequency of up and downs improved.  That being said, I must admit I am still a work in progress with the 60 degree wedge.  I'm hitting it more often with tight pin placements with varying degrees of success.  The gap and sand wedges have been a great addition to my bag and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Overall, I think the investment in the Edison wedges has been well worth it.

That's good to hear! I just ordered one today, a 59 degree, also 2 degrees upright, 1-1/4" longer and with stiff shaft. I've had a useless 1 iron taking up space in my bag so I figured I could definitely get more use out of a lob wedge. I'll report back with my thoughts after I've had some time to put into action.

4 hours ago, Kansas King said:

I've generally liked Koehler's designs like the Edison wedges. I don't have the Edison wedges but I have the Scor wedges which appear to follow a similar philosophy. I love my Scor wedges except for the 42*. I could never get that wedge to work for me. I don't know if the CG was out of place due to the long hosel pulling it too far inside and or up but I could rarely ever getting a solid feeling shot with that wedge. The 47* and 51* I have though are absolutely fantastic and definitely the most accurate wedges I've ever used for swings square to the target line. If I ever get a new iron set and need some gap wedges, Edison wedges will be very high on the list for consideration. 

The SCOR wedges are not all the same.  The SCOR wedges had 7 different weight distributions from 41º to 61º to optimize trajectory.  It may be that your 42º just doesn't fit what you want to do with it.  I love my 42º and still use it occasionally when I bag 42, 46, 50, 54, and 58.  A little worn, but I hate to get ride of them.  I bought the Edison 49º and played it along side the SCOR 50º and honestly couldn't tell much difference.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

12 hours ago, Kenny B said:

The SCOR wedges are not all the same.  The SCOR wedges had 7 different weight distributions from 41º to 61º to optimize trajectory.  It may be that your 42º just doesn't fit what you want to do with it.  I love my 42º and still use it occasionally when I bag 42, 46, 50, 54, and 58.  A little worn, but I hate to get ride of them.  I bought the Edison 49º and played it along side the SCOR 50º and honestly couldn't tell much difference.  

I'm glad to hear the Edison plays about the same as the Scor wedge. My Scor wedges are still in okay shape as I only used them for about one season but I may be considering putting the 47 and 51 back in the bag this year. 

If you're ever in desperate need for used but playable 42*, hit me up.

Edited by Kansas King
Added last sentence

13 hours ago, Josh Ross said:

The design is way different in terms of weighting and their is a slightly different milling on the face. I can get you some side by side pics if interested. The Koehler Sole is basically the same, but that added weight at the top of the club face is where the magic happens.

Thanks for the info! It sounds like the concept is still the same but with some refinements. I may have to try one out later this year to see how they play.

• 3 months later...

I realize this thread has been dormant for a while - 

But like our Florida grasses that are starting to grow I thought that I'd pop in on it rather than one a started nearly a year ago when I first purchased my Edison wedges.  I had a meh wedge day on Friday and that along with a PM about the Edison's made me want to throw them in the bag and give them another try.  So I went to the range with wedges only and hit balls with them followed by a visit to the practice green complete with bunker.  I subbed them in yesterday.  A couple of quick observations.

I ordered them a 1/2" longer than standard because that's generally what I play in my irons - a bit longer shaft, a bit flatter lie - I'm very comfortable with that fit for my swing.  They seem longer than that frankly but I just am gripping them down a bit.  I miss the SCOR/Hogan grips with the dots but have a mark on these grips that accomplishes the same thing.  I hit them much better on the range than I remembered from a year ago.  I've also had a couple of lessons since then and my teacher strengthened my grip. I think that helps me to flight them down a bit with a nice amount of spin.  I only had two full wedge shots on the course yesterday, one with each - I was past pin high with both and they stopped nicely on very firm greens even with relatively low ball flight - I was very happy there.

I will need to get used to chipping either with the 53 bent to 54 or the Gap Wedge from my D7 forged clubs - I've always found those faces a bit too hot to chip with but great for bump and run shots.  My greens are really firm and slick right now so the additional loft didn't bother me practicing or the couple of times that I hit chips yesterday.  I don't know what it will be like come summer when things are wet.  

It might just be me but I find this iteration of the V sole to have more bounce that in the SCORS, that's not necessarily bad and it may not be true, it may just be what my eyes see.

I was very good with the 59 out of the sand at the practice green - for me very good is getting it on the green inside of a nearly certain 2 putt distance - I am not a great sand player, never have been.  I hit about a dozen out of the sand and all were out of the trip, 11 were well within 2 putt range and even the one that was outside of it - 30 feet or so, was still very manageable.

If these are in I'm going with 5 degree gaps between my GW, 54, 59.  That's probably better for me than 4 degree gaps.  I'm not all that long and this gives me a nice 12 yard progression - that's what it was on the full shots yesterday and also on my personal LM on the range.  99, 88, 76 yard average with each wedge - I'm averaging 112 with PW right now so I'm in good shape there.  

This allows me to add an extra club in the top end or middle of my bag.  I put 5 iron in yesterday - obviously its a duplicate of the 9 wood distance wise but I launch it much lower which is helpful for shots into the wind.  I hit two 9 woods yesterday because I needed to go over trees or at least limbs each time I needed 170 yard shot.  I'm also considering a 3 HL but need to find a way to demo one - I'm not spending $300 on a club whose fit is uncertain for me at this time.

Based on the observations above the Edisons are going to get a lengthy trial period.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Hi there.

I have been a big fan of Terry Kohler's wedges since his SCOR days, then followed him and bought wedges when he was at Ben Hogan, and now again at Edison. I am currently gaming 2 of the 3 I bought (switched out one in favor of a chipper, which I am currently testing).

Long story short, I really like the wedges. As good a feel as others; look great at address; versatile. Enough options to customize (grip and shaft) and customer service has been terrific to help you decide what setup is right for you. I would seriously consider, especially since they have a money back guarantee.

I don't think I can say they have met claims or not, but I am not considering any other wedges at the moment despite Most Wanted testing 😉

I'm still waffling on pulling the trigger to order a 51, 55, 59 set.  Leaning, but not quite tipping the scales yet.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I got an email from Edison saying through April 30th you can get $10 off each wedge ordered with the code YOURSET at checkout.  

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

2022 MGS Tester:  Shot Scope Pro XL+ with H4  

I will say that I hit these pretty well yesterday - they are climbing up the ladder rather quickly - I played a shot with the 54 that I haven't hit in years - a nice one hop and stop shot from 40 yards short of the green, hit it the fringe about 5 feet short of the green, took a hop onto the green and trickled about 5 feet past a front pin. My playing partner, who plays with me a lot, asked if I did that on purpose, which I did and where it came from - I told him the archives - I used to play that shot all the time with my Ping Eye 2 wedges, I haven't even been practicing it but when I got to my ball, saw the lie and the topography in front of me I knew it was the right fit, so I gave it a whirl. 🙂

The guy whom I was playing with asked me if I could teach it to him - he's a 23, I'm thinking not.  To make him feel good I did tell him if he'd be willing to always use a urethane ball I'd show him the technique.  🙂

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Since I'm older than Dirt!! Have been looking at Edison Wedges in 52o, 56o & 60o. Have to sharpen Short Game if I wish to play with Big Boy's!!

I really do not like paying out!! 

& ain't telling them to check out Edison. 

I ordered a 54 degree Edison wedge last Monday. It should be arriving today or tomorrow. I am intrigued by the company's promise that this wedge will work both in tight lies AND in sand PLUS be more accurate with off centre strikes than other wedges. I will be testing it vigorously as soon as it arrives, and will post again in about a week.

I purchased a 55 probably a month and a half ago.  Given their info that the design causes the ball to fly farther (than even a wedge 1 degree stronger), I didn't have them bend it to a 54.  My overall opinion of the wedge is positive, but it does take some getting used to.  I haven't replicated their promise of tighter dispersion from mishits, which is not to say that I never mishit the ball.  I'm a 15 handicap now, so clearly I do.  But I do notice a difference in the travel of the ball, even from just around the green, between centered and off-centered shots.  Plus, I'm still getting used to how far they travel.  Or don't.

I hope as I get more accustomed to the wedge, and get more time to practice with it, my dispersion will tighten and my accuracy around the hole will improve.

Mizuno ST200G driver, Diamana White stiff

Mizuno ST200 Tour Spoon 3 wood, Diamana White stiff

Titleist TSR 7 wood, stiff

Mizuno MP223 irons, 4-GW, Nippon Modus X-stiff

Edison Forged wedges, 55 and 59 degree, KBS Tour stiff

Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom 5s

I received my 49° Edison wedge about a month ago.  Came from the Cleveland RTX-3 48° and was looking for a more consistent distance with the gap wedge.  The Cleveland was good but on mishits I lost too much distance.  I went to the range with both the Cleveland and Edison and they were about the same distance on full shots, although I felt like the Edison was sending it further on mishits (which is what I was after).  Also, the Cleveland would balloon like crazy and the Edison produced a much a lower trajectory (another trait I was after).  Overall, I am enjoying the club but still need more on the course hits to get a better feeling for it.  

2 hours ago, billybogey said:

I really do not like paying out!!  

Lol...my sentiments exactly!

I checked out Edison a year or so ago.  Very tempting and very interested but...$$$$$$.  I'm retired and refuse to pay that much per club.  Components from GolfWorks and then 2ndswing for used clubs are my first go-to's when I get the "new" club urge.

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash, 9degree, Stock Green EvenFlow 45g, 5.0

3w: Callaway Epic Flash, 15degree, Stock Green EvenFlow, R

(Hobbyist; work on my own clubs for fun:)

3h, 4h, 5h: Maltby M890 (Maltby Pro Series Hybrid shaft, R)

Acer Pro XV 6-Gw (Recoil 660 R)

54*w, 58*w: Maltby TSW (Maltby Pro Series S...using the "spinner shaft" hack, lol)

Maltby Pure-Track Tour Milled Putter, 35", plus 2' loft

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I got a 3 wedge set (51,55,59) from Edison in April of 21. I used them all year and they never disappointed. When it's time to replace them, I will be ordering Edison again.

I ordered them at the height of the supply chain crisis and inquired if I could put a rush on the order to have them for a golf trip a was taking. 

Bill from Edision called me directly, and overnighted them to me at no extra charge. The wedges look great and perform great. They are extremely forgiving so I generally get away with any mis-hits and I get great results through-out the year in all conditions. Edison is all about quality and customer service. I honestly can't say enough good things about them.

Probably are good.  But I am stuck on Mizuno GFF wedges. I have a 52 deg 9 bounce  S5 and  a 60 deg T7 .  There might be better wedges somewhere.  Maybe.  GFF process allegedly makes a more uniform piece of steel.  I beleeeev.

Driver: PXG 0211, A flex Evnflo Riptide (2021). And an old Callaway 454 TI (2004) on regular flex.

3 W: Callaway Steelhead Xr A flex Tensei CK 55 gram. The rest are Regular flex.

5 W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hybrid iron, GFF, even tho it is a hollow body iron.

6,7,8,9,wedge: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex shafts.

Gap wedges: 52 x 9 Mizuno forged S5, wedge shaft; 60 x 6 Mizuno forged T7, wedge shaft.

Sand: Old original Hogan Sure Out on Apex original shaft, probably 56 / 12.

Chipper:  (yep I carry a chipper) old Don Martin "Up n In" bronze? copper? 🙂

Putter: Just switched Jan 2024 to a Odyssey Stroke lab "R" Ball with the 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

4 hours ago, Donn lost in San Diego said:

Probably are good.  But I am stuck on Mizuno GFF wedges. I have a 52 deg 9 bounce  S5 and  a 60 deg T7 .  There might be better wedges somewhere.  Maybe.  GFF process allegedly makes a more uniform piece of steel.  I beleeeev.

I too belive that!!!!!!

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind .  And to keep that few drinks cold they use Koozies

I have played a 59 bent to 58, the heads are somewhat compact especially when compared to the equivalent ping G-400 wedge. Takes a while to learn to use the sole. My current wedge set up is the stock sub70 PW & AW, Ping Glide 2.0 54 and the Edison. Only 5 rounds on the sub70's. 100+ rounds with the other wedges. Full 54 80 yards and 58 70.

Maybe someone else has already mentioned this, but here goes.

There is a website for Plugged In Golf that has reviewed these wedges on more than one occasion.  Written reviews as well as a podcast.

It has also had testers use them, and it said that they put them into their own bag after trying them.

If interested, here's their link to their articles on those wedges:  You searched for edison wedges - Plugged In Golf

Or just Google the term "Plugged In Golf", and then use their search for Edison Wedges.