Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Pro's & con's of different number of dividers

DStar

In my former golf life I had the 6 way stand bag with a modified double shoulder strap and other than head covers on my driver and woods I wasn't particularly worried about the banging and clanging as I walked the course (I also barely wiped down my clubs and thought the nicks and stains showed my dedication to the game not my lack of attention).  Now that I have started back up, 14 slots with a cart bag and push cart with covers for each club (including irons) and a spot for each club so that I know where to reach for the club I need.  I actually find it nice to not have to search for a club in the bag even for a few seconds and it keeps my focus on the shot instead of getting that mild state of frustration when I can't find a club because I put it carelessly in an arbitrary slot.

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick