TESTERS WANTED! ×

Club Champion to purchase TXG

cnosil

Not sure how many details will actually be shared in their video update, but I'm more than willing to give Ian & company a fair shake that the channel and company will hold true to its values and commitment to teaching the common golfer. Really bummed to see Matt go, but business gets messy sometimes and I hope this is the best route for him.

No insider info from me, so I'll give everyone the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise, and not jump to any rash or judgemental conclusions on what is best for other folks and their families.

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

Obviously the relative financial scale wouldn’t have allowed it (without lots of leverage), but had TXG bought out Club Champion I’d be encouraged. The other way around, not so much. I used to think about going to TXG for a fitting, no interest now - not a CC fan after a driver fitting there. YMMV

Ian and Matt made a good team, an unfortunate casualty, and a sad instagram. Wish them both all the best.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

We'll have to see what Ian's role will be moving forward but I also would have been more optimistic if the buy out was the other direction.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

10 hours ago, Peejer said:

TXG is relevant because of their YouTube following, not sure Club Champion buying their two club fitting locations is significant - except to Mike and Ian's pocketbooks.  Will they be able to continue the videos? and if so, will it be under the same name?!?

I don't really see an upside for Club Champion.  What am I missing here?

If CC doesn’t have any Canadian locations this now give them that market.

9 hours ago, Seymour Butts said:

Pretty sure this was done so the majority shareholder could get out. The YT channel was successful very much because of Matt's work. The shop, not so much.

Not sure if you have tried but they are fully booked for 3 months and that’s only growing in time. Before you could get in with Ian somewhat easily and at same price as the listed fitting. Ian costs a lot more now to be fit with and is also fully booked our months in advance.

Their sales have also been very good and even more so once they started offering online fitting along with online orders. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

It's disappointing news for many of us TXG followers and maybe even more so for those who have had CC fittings that didn't pan out as expected. Wishing Ian, Matt, and the team all the best as things progress.

• TaylorMade Stealth2+ 9° - Fujikura Ventus Black VeloCore 5-S
  • TaylorMade M5 15° - Fujikura Ventus Black VeloCore 6-S
  • Callaway CF-18 18° - KBS Tour Prototype 85 S
  • Srixon 4-AW Nippon Modus 3 105 R
  • Cleveland ZipCore 54° Mid and 58° Mid DG Spinner
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 35"
  • Titleist Pro V1
  • Arccos Gen 3 sensors

17 hours ago, Kenms said:

It looks like TXG will be pushing upgraded shafts from now on just like Club Champions. Too bad. I guess I can unsubscribe from TXG now. 

Nothing wrong with upgraded shafts. The difference between TXG and CC appeared to be the relative technical expertise. While some experienced CC fitters are undoubtedly great, some are novices following a script that does NOT necessarily result in a worthwhile recommendation - and the cost is the same. Unfortunately many customers can’t differentiate in advance, I was a hapless victim…

MGSs article showed only 1 in 4 here who had been fitted at CC would recommend CC to a friend or colleague. https://mygolfspy.com/2021-driver-satisfaction-survey-results/

• Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

18 hours ago, russtopherb said:

Whoa. That's.... wow. 

EDIT: Just read his Instagram statement. Very telling. 

"The level of creative freedom I enjoyed at TXG is very rare in the media industry..."

Doesn't take a Harvard grad to realize they were either going to put him in a box or squash him.  

Good news is, guys like him will flourish elsewhere and it'll be worth following.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

10 hours ago, Seymour Butts said:

Pretty sure this was done so the majority shareholder could get out. The YT channel was successful very much because of Matt's work. The shop, not so much.

Interesting fist post take 🤔

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

TXG without Matty Boi is depressing. Matt and Ian did amazing reviews, and as a consistent viewer you could read between the lines when they really liked something or it was just a fluff piece. When Matt was out TXGs videos were awful. Those two were the best YouTube reviews hands down. Far better than Rick and James and all the others. Truly a sad day for equipment junkies. 

I can only hope this means club champion stops sucking at fittings. Get the quad and Quintic in all their locations and some competent fitters. All the more likely is that Ian got a payday and TXG will slowly fade into memory. Good for him and his growing family!

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

Per the release I saw on Instagram this is CCs first venture into Canada. That makes business sense for them. Other than freeing Ian up to not worry about the business and focus on fittings and whatever else not sure what the benefit it it’s for Ian/TXG.

For those saying they hope it improves CC fittings or whatever. Unless Ian becomes the person responsible for the training, fitting process and all the other stuff from a corporate standpoint it doesn’t change how good or bad fitters are at all their other locations. Those fitters aren’t going to just get better from this purchase. 

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

2 hours ago, Middler said:

While some experienced CC fitters are undoubtedly great, some are novices following a script that does NOT necessarily result in a worthwhile recommendation - and the cost is the same. Unfortunately many customers can’t differentiate in advance, I was a hapless victim…

This is really applicable to any golf fitting business, whether it’s a large corporate/franchise place like CC or local places. The fitting experience is all going to depend on the fitter and their skillset.  There are fitters that do everything based off numbers and not what the golfers swing is or their feedback the experience is going to be worse than an experienced fitter who is using ball flight, numbers, golfers swing the golfer is going to get a better experience and fit.

2 hours ago, Middler said:

Obviously the relative financial scale wouldn’t have allowed it (without lots of leverage), but had TXG bought out Club Champion I’d be encouraged. The other way around, not so much. I used to think about going to TXG for a fitting, no interest now - not a CC fan after a driver fitting there. YMMV

Ian and Matt made a good team, an unfortunate casualty, and a sad instagram. Wish them both all the best.

Per jlukes post nothing changes at TXG so while they end up with CC on the bulldinv/storefront the fitters that are there are had picked by Ian so they are already a step above some of the CC fitters. They still have the gc quad instead of trackman so again a better start and more accurate reading.

Whether those fitters devices to leave and TXG is forced to follow the CC model going to TXG is still well worth it.

2 hours ago, bens197 said:

"The level of creative freedom I enjoyed at TXG is very rare in the media industry..."

Doesn't take a Harvard grad to realize they were either going to put him in a box or squash him.  

Good news is, guys like him will flourish elsewhere and it'll be worth following.

Reading his wife’s post about his depression is tough. Matt is really facing a big hurdle!!! I’m praying he starts to see brighter days. Horrible to go through 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

53 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Per jlukes post nothing changes at TXG so while they end up with CC on the bulldinv/storefront the fitters that are there are had picked by Ian so they are already a step above some of the CC fitters. They still have the gc quad instead of trackman so again a better start and more accurate reading.

Whether those fitters devices to leave and TXG is forced to follow the CC model going to TXG is still well worth it.

That's almost always the published "story" when a merger takes place - if for no other reason than to not spook existing employees (they've already lost Matt, a significant part of their online identity). I'm sure nothing will change on day 1 (that would be chaos) if even year 1.

But somehow that story usually fades in time, one partner is always stronger than the other. Of course they won't say it at the outset - but what's the point of a merger if not some consolidation and cost reduction to improve profitability, it's not just to make a bigger footprint.

• Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1

Just seems bittersweet not seeing Matt with Ian. Quality videos that put out in the YouTube channel. Hopefully Matt will be able to find work in the golf industry to keep us all coming back for more. Hopefully TXG makes CC better but usually the company absorbed adapts. Probably still not enough to move the needle for me to consider CC but I’ll keep an eye on things that shake out 

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

36 minutes ago, Middler said:

That's almost always the published "story" when a merger takes place - if for no other reason than to not spook existing employees (they've already lost Matt, a significant part of their online identity). I'm sure nothing will change on day 1 (that would be chaos) if even year 1.

But somehow that story usually fades in time, one partner is always stronger than the other. Of course they won't say it at the outset - but what's the point of a merger if not some consolidation and cost reduction to improve profitability, it's not just to make a bigger footprint.

Basing something on how other things have happens and making a decision to not go because of what might happen is silly. There’s zero evidence to not take Ian at his word and if he’s sticking around it would indicate their way of fitting isn’t changing. Also to assume employees are spooked or would leave at this point also silly.

Matts role with TXG has zero to do with fittings or club making. Based on his post he wasn’t going to be able to do what he loves and instead of hanging around he left.

Its also apparent that you either didn’t see my earlier post or the social media post from CC. They acquired TXG to broaden their market and make their first venture into the Canadian market. Based on what we know it’s a win win for both sides. CC expands their market and Ian who has been shutdown by the Canadian market and not able to make money from club fittings and club building now has that financial/business aspect removed from his and on a large corporation while still being able to run his two locations.

Until something actually changes the two facilities where txg operated out of are by far better than the vast majority of fitting locations in North America that aren’t OEM facilities. 

I am looking forward to whatever Matt does next.  Matt definitely deserves a great spot to land given the strong following he has online.

I hope Matt continues to get the help he needs for his mental health.  I am pulling for him.

Hopefully the TXG methodology (Quad / Quintic) and strong fitting skill set survives the CC deal.  I hope we see more TXG's created across Canada.  Sounds like Ian will be responsible for the Canadian expansion under the TXG banner.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

2 hours ago, KC Golf said:

Hopefully the TXG methodology (Quad / Quintic) and strong fitting skill set survives the CC deal.  I hope we see more TXG's created across Canada.  Sounds like Ian will be responsible for the Canadian expansion under the TXG banner.

From the sounds of reports so far, looks like they will have to switch to Trackman

34 minutes ago, Fenix said:

From the sounds of reports so far, looks like they will have to switch to Trackman

Watched their Live Q&A and (at least for the moment) nothing changes on either side. TXG will continue to operate as TXG in Canada (including the use of GC Quad & Quintic) and CC will still be CC here in the US. I think what this merger really does (short term anyway) is provide financial backing for TXG to continue expanding north of the border and CC to attract more customers via name/brand recognition and TXG's online following. How well any of the statements made during the Live Q&A hold up over time remains to be seen; obviously.

It's important to take statements made during mergers like these with a heavy dose of salt IMO. Ian certainly comes across as the type of guy to follow through on his word and his goal(s) to help the average golfer are admirable. However, he's also a businessman and sometimes what the customer/client think is in their best interests don't align with company ambitions (i.e. the reason this deal was made to begin with - a lot of people would have liked TXG to remain its own business).

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

11 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

How well any of the statements made during the Live Q&A hold up over time remains to be seen; obviously.

It'll probably stay put for now but eventually most companies want to merge systems, products, for sake of contracts and costs

12 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

It's important to take statements made during mergers like these with a heavy dose of salt IMO. Ian certainly comes across as the type of guy to follow through on his word and his goal(s) to help the average golfer are admirable. However, he's also a businessman and sometimes what the customer/client think is in their best interests don't align with company ambitions (i.e. the reason this deal was made to begin with - a lot of people would have liked TXG to remain its own business).

I think that just depends what ownership or say Ian has. My guess, Ian will have an opinion, but the decisions will be made higher up, just how corporate rolls and Ian isn't the boss anymore based on the size of the two companies. 

It's sad that we won't be seeing those informative videos featuring Matt.   His consistent swings allow for the reviews/fittings to be successful.   Not to mention the great on-camera chemistry between the 2.   If Ian continues the video, I hope he can find another 'robot'  hopefully featuring a more mortal like distances.   I think a strong lady pro could get the job done.

• 99422724_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.e67bdb8f7e6eea7baa71ca677594bbde.jpgEpic Max LS 11.5° (10.5°+1) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6 stiff
  • 99422724_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.e67bdb8f7e6eea7baa71ca677594bbde.jpgEpic Flash 3 Wood 17° (15°+2) w/ Project X Even Flow Green 60 stiff
  • 943183396_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.391f8ed5e36869c949eb3a241d2a750d.jpgSuper Hybrid 21° (20°+1) w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 80 stiff
  • 518011180_Screenshot2021-12-24001914.jpg.f52e8c7ce28e9a854c65b04b28450163.jpgRogue Hybrid 5 (24°) w/ Aldila Synergy 60 HYB Graphite stiff
  •   Screenshot 2021-12-24 002411.jpg2021 P790 Irons 5-AW (1° flat, weakened lofts) w/ Aerotech Steelfiber i95 cw regular
  • 467311891_Screenshot2021-12-24002654.jpg.3c87f11fa77f127a10ed922bdcbbcc69.jpgCBX2 Wedges 54°, 58° w/ True Temper DG 115 Wedge flex
  • 467311891_Screenshot2021-12-24002654.jpg.3c87f11fa77f127a10ed922bdcbbcc69.jpgOdyssey White Hot OG #1 Stroke Lab, 33 in
  • 1360869533_Screenshot2021-12-24002835.jpg.38d6fb8915a5bd0b37b4bbec950f4c64.jpgPro V1
  • bushnell_launchpro_logos_medium.jpg.7df9dcd404a46928e3850d1e1335e4e3.jpgBushnell Launch Pro

Real bummer to see Matt leave as the on-screen duo of Ian and Matt was a primary reason to watch.  

Based on Matt's insta post and what they said during the live, I get the impression that CC probably wanted Matt to join the CC team and probably work exclusively for them instead of running his own business with other projects that interest him.  Either that or CC wanted to have a lot more control over the TXG content which I can understand why Matt wouldn't want to cede control of.  Matt basically made the TXG channel.  Being responsible for the production/content/etc. he had more impact that Ian.  There are a lot of great/knowledgeable fitters out there but the TXG channel really stood out for me.

Hoping that TXG expands and opens a location Vancouver, BC, and continues to have the quality of fitters that TXG is known for. I go to Vancouver quite a bit for vacation, so would definitely go to a TXG location in Vancouver.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

My thoughts on this are TXG after two years of lock down in Canada were in probably decent financial struggles and CC came in with on offer to rescue.

It is sad to see Matt go. He really helped with the you tube content. They released a video today that felt dull and lifeless. But, he was not part of TXG, it looks on the surface that an offer was extended and he chose not to accept.

but I think this sale was primarily necessity meeting opportunity. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

I rarely watched the TXG videos without Matt, but never missed one with him. As soon as I heard Matt left I unsubscribed. If Matt becomes a YouTube golfer traveling, playing, etc. I’ll subscribe the instant I see it. 

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Mike from txg posted on his stories the other day. Allows txg to expand in Canada. Nothing changes and you will still get the txg experience. So it’s really a win win for both sides. Both companies get to grow. CC across the border for the first time and txg to be able to grow past two stores.

Obviously from a YouTube perspective things will change but if one is willing to wait 3+ months to get in for a fitting it’s worth it 

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Mike from txg posted on his stories the other day. Allows txg to expand in Canada. Nothing changes and you will still get the txg experience. So it’s really a win win for both sides. Both companies get to grow. CC across the border for the first time and txg to be able to grow past two stores.

Obviously from a YouTube perspective things will change but if one is willing to wait 3+ months to get in for a fitting it’s worth it 

Waiting 3 months for a fitting is nuts.. Why would anyone do that? Honest question.. 

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

2 hours ago, Quigleyd said:

Waiting 3 months for a fitting is nuts.. Why would anyone do that? Honest question.. 

why wouldn’t they if they can get fit by one of the best fitters and or group of fitters. Considering there’s a 3 month wait to get fit and it was like that even before covid shut them down there’s lots of people that are willing.

Why do people wait 3+ months and pay $800+ to get a lesson with George Gankas? There’s the experience of that lesson just like there’s the experience of a TXG fitting. Then there’s the quality aspect. How many posts are made here about bad fittings, lack of options, and so on. Eliminate all that and get fit at txg. 

People wait months to get into a tpi fitting. People wait extended periods of times for Tesla purchases to be delivered.

To each their own but waiting that long for a top quality fitting is a no brainer for anyone that’s pondered getting a txg fitting. 

29 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

why wouldn’t they if they can get fit by one of the best fitters and or group of fitters. Considering there’s a 3 month wait to get fit and it was like that even before covid shut them down there’s lots of people that are willing.

Why do people wait 3+ months and pay $800+ to get a lesson with George Gankas? There’s the experience of that lesson just like there’s the experience of a TXG fitting. Then there’s the quality aspect. How many posts are made here about bad fittings, lack of options, and so on. Eliminate all that and get fit at txg. 

People wait months to get into a tpi fitting. People wait extended periods of times for Tesla purchases to be delivered.

To each their own but waiting that long for a top quality fitting is a no brainer for anyone that’s pondered getting a txg fitting. 

For some things, I understand. An over priced fitting? I do not.