Sign in to follow this  
golfluvzme

Huge "THANK YOU" from MannKrafted to Bridgestone

I came home this evening and found a box just inside my front door. It contained one of the best-looking drivers I have ever had the good fortune to put in my bag, the new J40 430 Model.

I have a great relationship with the guys over at Bridgestone and have used their line of balls for the better part of the past 24 years, dating back to the Rextar Balatas and before. They have really upped their game on the drivers, with the pair of J40 offerings, this year.

Check out the pictures and if you get a chance, hit this beauty. I have been a huge fan of the TM R510TP and this is as close as one gets, in address appearance, in a very long time. Can't wait to tee it up and give this one a workout.

Thanks a million to the great guys in Covington, GA.

LaMont in AZ

2012_01090001.jpg

2012_01090004.jpg

2012_01090005.jpg

2012_01090007.jpg

2012_01090010.jpg

2012_01090011.jpg

Very nice stick there, can't wait to hear about it in action!! PS, I thought you only putted!!!

I play the previous version J38 driver and love it. This one looks better. Big fan of Bridgestone. Hit EM Straight!

The review here was smoking if I remember correctly. And yes, the two Georgia USA homed Japanese companies both put out good product.

I've toured the Mizzy facility, but the Bridgestone facility, I've never been to. Did you know that the guy that created the Bridgestone brand simply flipped the American meaning of his name around in order to name the line? The lady pro that was at my old course is from his home country, and she ended up here via Florida (where she lived across the street from Boo Weekley). Anyway, she said translated, his name meant Stone Bridge, but said he didn't think it sounded good, so he reversed them to say Bridgestone. Right, or wrong, I have no clue but that's what she says.

Beautiful club. Looks like a closed face version of the Titleist 909D3 from the top. Very classy looking on the bottom. All the Bridgestone J40 series clubs are classy looking to me. But do not see much of it out here near my edge of the world. I do like there balls. That does not sound quite right, but e5 is the best "cheap" ball around and the RX is a great idea. Kudos to Bridgestone.