Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

The big launch prizes/contest -- some questions

NGage

Can someone give a detailed break down of how someone wins any of the prizes?

I found this:

How The Contest Works:

Ok…The contest will run from (March 1 – April 1) and is based on points that you accumulate through various means. You can get points in many ways so make sure to read below for all the ways to accumulate the most points for the contest.

* Become Member at MGS Forum (10 Points) – New Registered members get 10 points!
 How easy is that…just become a member and you already have got 10 points.

* Posting on Forum (1 Point Each) – Each post from the start date of this contest gets you 1 point.
 Well we mean actual posts not just a couple letters or a one word answer. We want this forum to be the most informative and educational on the web…just keep that in mind.

* Twitter & Facebook (3 Points) – Post a link on your Twitter or Facebook account about the launch gets you 3 points.
 With a max of (3) posts which equals (9) points total allowed. Simply post the following into to your account: “BIGGEST GOLF FORUM LAUNCH EVER!” {$11,210 in Prizes!) … http://budurl.com/MGSforumLAUNCH

* Refer-A-Friend (15 Points) - Each referral gets you 15 points. LEARN MORE SOON

* Article Submission (15 Points) – Each article you submit will earn you 25 points. 
Have a blog or do you want to contribute to a blog? If so and you get your article posted about the new launch of the MyGolfSpy forum and you will get 25 points.

But what is an article submission? Where, and to whom, do you submit them?

I guess there's a spot on the registration for someone to list one of us as a referral?

I guess other than that we just post away?

Is there, or will there be, a list somewhere to let us know who's in the running, or who's leading?

Thanks for clearing it all up for me.

Can someone give a detailed break down of how someone wins any of the prizes?

But what is an article submission? Where, and to whom, do you submit them?

I guess there's a spot on the registration for someone to list one of us as a referral?

I guess other than that we just post away?

Is there, or will there be, a list somewhere to let us know who's in the running, or who's leading?

Thanks for clearing it all up for me.

When a friend registers there is a spot at the bottom that says "referred by" or something similar

I was wondering if we need to tell someone that we posted to Facebook or Twitter? How do you know if you did so? Do we just tell you our user names?

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Archived