TESTERS WANTED! ×

Has anyone SERIOUSLY ever tried this?

Now i have heard it all... well almost... till TM puts out a new driver. i will never try this, it sounds like just adding weight to the bottom of the shaft, which correct me if I'm wrong would add ball flight

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

• SPY VIP

if anyone has a good list of emoticons to add to the list I would be happy update them.

* also if you click "Show All" on the emoticons you will see a bunch of others ones I added.

#TruthDigest

The video is soooo informative! :huh: Have you all seen the Sports Science episode on weighted bats or clubs? May help off the course for muscle strength and flexibility but a big NO before the round. Its good to WARM UP but from hitting balls with regular clubs. Like warming up in the gym for 5 on the trend mill before your workout. You would be better off jogging around the parking lot to get your heart rate up and hitting a small bucket then swinging this SWING-A-MA-MAGIC BOOM STICK. Just my opinion!

Sacrifice Or Regret...You Choose!

I have not tried that, nor do I have $10k for a fancy study or high priced video, but I can tell you with certainty that warming up using wind-resistance is very effective. Weights tug your arm and shoulder muscles out of whack, while wind-resistance works the swing muscles - including the core muscles - without yanking on them. Anyways, I'm clearly biased, but of the 1,000+ sales of my SwingWing, not one has been returned. You can check it out for yourself, and if you happen to take a $20 leap of faith and am not happy with it, send it back for a full refund. I'll even refund the shipping charge, both ways! Warm-up stronger, hit it longer! Check it out here

• 2 weeks later...

ok, I seriously wanna try this thing lol

About time one of you guys stepped up. That's what you get the big bucks for, after all.

And by all means, make it a video review.

Cleveland Black 10.5*

Ping G15 4W

Cleveland Mashie 18*

Cleveland Mashie 23*

Ping G15 5-W

Eidolon 51*

Ping G20 SW

Mizuno/Bettinardi BC-01

I do not want to drive like the pros. I want to hit the fairway. I want to putt like the pros. Ok, which are we to believe, TM and Winn Grips and all the shaft makers or the heavy driver makers, or weighted clubs people. One says lighter is better, one says heavier is better, or is it not matter what you have the one that we want you to buy is better.

Maybe that is why when you hit someone else's driver you hit it so well. Pay a dollar every time you hit some other club and you will not hit it any better than the one you already paid for.

By the way, my new putter came today, hope it puts the ball in the hole better than the old one did. I demo'ed one just like it and it was great. :D

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

It's so funny how most golfers are always looking for the next great club and as stated already you will get complete opposite claims buy all the equipment companies. I see players at my club constantly buy new equipment and yet make the same stupid mental mistakes that cost them their whole round. They have no strategy for getting the ball in the hole with the least amount of strokes and they are all trying to play to the card which is a score meant for Pros. I have friends that have learned these strategies that can't hit the ball 200 yards, and with swings you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy and clubs you wouldn't put in your bag, shoot in the 80's on a consistent basis.

You would think that after trying all these new gadgets and clubs with no real measurable improvement golfers would look for a different angle.

Committed to helping "average golfers" improve your game quickly and easily without buying more equipment, long hours of practice and with the swing you currently have.

GolfMasteryNow.com

Archived