Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Taylor Made Announces MyTaylorMade+ Advanced Digital Service

Tony had a blog piece today on it, but here is the full press release with some more info from TaylorMade.

TAYLORMADE GOLF COMPANY ANNOUNCES MYTAYLORMADE+, AN ADVANCED DIGITAL SERVICE PROVIDING EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS, INSTRUCTION, CONTENT & MORE

CARLSBAD, Calif. (January 18, 2022) – Behind every Tour player there is a team, providing the support they need to continually compete and improve. They have access to the best equipment, expert advice, coaching, detailed stat tracking and more. Today, TaylorMade Golf Company announces MyTaylorMade+, a mobile subscription app inspired by the Tour experience, but designed for every golfer who is serious about playing better golf.

414462 tm21 mytaylormade%2b logo3 black 16x9 v1 01 60606d original 1642177509

Available on the App Store and Google Play starting January 18, MyTaylorMade+ brings the Tour experience to the palm of your hands with personalized coaching from certified PGA Teaching Professionals and instruction from Tour level coaches including Rick Sessinghaus, coach of two-time major champion Collin Morikawa. Beyond golf and fitness instruction, the app provides data-driven insights, exclusive and early access to select products, custom fitting experiences, Try Then Buy, Tour-built equipment played by TaylorMade athletes and more. 

414463-MyTaylorMade%2B%20Cover%201-7fe68

MYTAYLORMADE+ SUBSCRIPTION LEVELS

MyTaylorMade+ offers three subscription tiers for its extensive premium features. Each tier unlocks more access to the app's full benefits. 

Free 

·      Exclusive instructional content

·      GPS and Digital Score Keeping

·      Access to Expert Club Fittings

·      Maintain a Handicap

·      Free Ground Shipping on All TaylorMadeGolf.com Orders

Champion: $12.99/monthly; $119.99/yearly

·      Exclusive Instructional Content

·      Free 2-day Shipping on All TaylorMadeGolf.com Orders

·      Exclusive Product Drops

·      Try New Drivers Before You Buy

·      Personalized Performance Insights

·      Tour Trash™ Sweepstakes: A chance to win Tour-Spec Equipment

Legend: $24.99/monthly; $239.99/yearly

·      Exclusive Instructional Content

·      Free 2-day Shipping on All TaylorMadeGolf.com Orders

·      Exclusive Product Drops

·      Try New Drivers Before You Buy

·      Personalized Performance Insights

·      Tour Trash™ Sweepstakes: A chance to win Tour-Spec Equipment

·      Personalized Virtual Swing Analysis & Coaching

MEMBER SHOP

The Champion or Legend tier unlocks access to the Member Shop, where subscribers can get their hands on limited-edition products and possibly even Tour-built equipment used by Team TaylorMade Athletes. 

EARLY ACCESS & EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS

·      MyTaylorMade+ subscribers will have early access to select new products from TaylorMade, as well as exclusive products only available for purchase on MyTaylorMade+.

414469 tour%20trash%20light f5a100 large 1642178480

One golfer’s trash is another golfer’s treasure. Tour Trash is a unique collection of equipment that was destined to be played on Tour. Tour Trash allows a user to enter for a chance to win equipment built for and used by TaylorMade athletes.

TRY THEN BUY

Try Then Buy is a first of its kind experience, allowing MyTaylorMade+ users to test the newest TaylorMade drivers before purchase. Users can build clubs to their specs, ship it to their home and experience the product during a two-week trial period before deciding to purchase the club or return it to TaylorMade free of charge. 

PERSONALIZED INSTRUCTION

414472 45mytmcoach black b64a3d large 1642178700

Legend tier subscribers will have access to MyTaylorMadeCoach™, a virtual coaching experience which connects the user to a PGA Teaching Professional. Users will receive in depth swing analysis from their coach, a personalized roadmap to success and relevant lessons to help improve their game.

After uploading videos of their swing, golfers receive corresponding analysis from their MyTaylorMadeCoach, who will provide a breakdown and rating of the user’s setup, turn, lever, path, release and more.

A roadmap is then created to take the user on a journey through each swing element with a focus on one area of their swing at a time. An immediate relationship is established between golfer and their MyTaylorMadeCoach, as they work together through submitted swing videos and subsequent analysis. 

414476-MyTaylorMadeCoach%20Cover-778c02-

414474-MyTaylorMadeCoach%20Roadmap%20Cha

414477 45mytmoncourse black c942ce original 1642178911

414485-MyTaylorMadeOnCourse%20Deep%20Sta

ACCESS TO GOLF’S SMARTEST MINDS

Beyond just data insights, MyTaylorMade+ utilizes a vast library of drills to deliver personalized instructional content specific to the individual golfer’s game in the “For You” section. Drills are separated into five categories: Overall, Off the Tee, Approach, Around the Green and Putting. 

The instructional videos provide a Tour level approach to the golfer’s game powered by unrivaled golf minds, such as:

·      Rick Sessinghaus – Collin Morikawa’s coach

·      Me And My Golf’s Piers Ward and Andy Proudman

·      GOLF Magazine Top 100 Teacher Joe Plecker

·      TaylorMade fitting expert Chris Trott

·      PGA Professional and renowned digital instructor Chris Ryan

·      Fitness coach Ashton Roberts

FITTINGS

Booking a custom fitting has never been easier than with MyTaylorMade+. Users have access to one-on-one time to dial in their equipment with a TaylorMade fitting expert through in-person fittings or a virtual fitting. Results of the fitting are posted in the app and users can their purchase their equipment directly through MyTaylorMade+.

CLUB RECOMMENDER

Users can also take advantage of TaylorMade’s Club Recommender by entering previous fitting data or answering a series of questions to receive immediate recommendations on which driver head and shaft are best optimized for their game. Based off those recommendations, users have the option to either purchase the driver through MyTaylorMade+ or utilize the Try Then Buy feature (paid subscribers only).

AVAILABLITY

MyTaylorMade+ is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play beginning January 18. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I just started using the MyRoundPro app at the end of 2021 as it kept me from buying a ShotScope. It sounds like I will be grandfathered in, which would be great as I really enjoy using the app to track strokes gained. As others have mentioned, it is cumbersome to do putting but other than that I have gotten pretty seamless at entering shots without delaying the round. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

22 minutes ago, vandyland said:

I just started using the MyRoundPro app at the end of 2021 as it kept me from buying a ShotScope. It sounds like I will be grandfathered in, which would be great as I really enjoy using the app to track strokes gained. As others have mentioned, it is cumbersome to do putting but other than that I have gotten pretty seamless at entering shots without delaying the round. 

Just curious. How easy is it to enter all of your shots manually.  It would seem to be fairly time consuming compared to Arccos. I assume there is no way to download Shotscope or Arccos data to MyTaylorMade +. 

:titelist-small:  TSR 3   9.0  GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:titelist-small: U-510 19 Utility Iron HZDUS Smoke Black 6.0 Stiff

:Takomo:  5-PW 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2 - 35”  / Super Stroke Slim 3.0

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Loyal MCC Plus 4 Sensor User

Tour Trash is what would be really cool out of this... however not many lefties. Nice to see some additional content being put out. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Was wondering when a lot of this would come out. I’ve participated in a bunch of tm surveys asking about various apps and social media use for lessons, fittings, buying.

this is pretty cool stuff

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

23 hours ago, KC Golf said:

Just curious. How easy is it to enter all of your shots manually.  It would seem to be fairly time consuming compared to Arccos. I assume there is no way to download Shotscope or Arccos data to MyTaylorMade +. 

Well, ease of use is, in this case, relative to what I was doing prior. Before TM App, I was using GolfShot Premium which is a GPS app that shows the hole and your relative position on it. Each time I teed off, I would stand on the tee box and take a screenshot. Then when I got to where my tee shot landed I would take another screenshot. Repeat for all shots. For putts, I would walk off my first putt to the pin and then have to enter the distance of the first putt and the number of putts into my notes app (for strokes gained). Then, when I got home, I would enter the values into a spreadsheet that tracked distances and I would try to calc strokes gained from there. While this all sounds painfully slow I got pretty quick at it. But the TM app eliminated the screenshot step and the spreadsheet step. The putting marking on the TM app took the longest (7 holes) to get used to. 

So is the TM App easy? Compared to the above yes. It is definitely more time consuming that Arccos or Shotscope BUT there is no chance the software misses a shot. Only me failing to mark a shot (which happens) will miss the shot. I did a very informal review of the old TM App here -- 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

It's nice TM didn't just wipe the slate when they updated it because I have been a myroundpro user since 2018, they still kept all of my old rounds I had entered. For those asking about entering info, I personally mark my scorecard with all the info I need and then enter after the round. Often does not take longer then 20ish minutes post round, sometimes I'll do it a few days later when I have more time. As for info I mark on my scorecard I mark what I teed off with, each subsequent shot (hopefully only 1 haha) club and distance, then for putting I write down number of putts and next to that the distance of each putt.

Whether or not if I’d buy these if a topic for another thread.  

But to get an insiders chance snd opportunity to do so is pretty cool. 

96EDEF93-9406-498A-920D-B26961D86DF5.jpeg

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

In interested in it just for the stats. They seem promising, considering Broadie consulted with them on it. I've used it for half a dozen rounds, and some things could be better. For example it seems to have my left and right misses with the driver backwards when I filter on a specific individual round. See below screenshot. It also seems to not plot some approach shots in the distribution plots, despite me double checking that they are there and correct. Hopefully TM is a bit more involved with this iteration of the app.  Screenshot_20220121-104445.png.a4eb40bc008aedb4a2f7a18e32546015.png

In the bag:

TM M3 Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 6s

TM M3 Fujikura Pro 70

TM TP UDI 18 DG S300

Mizuno MP 20 / MMC 4 - P

Titleist Vokey SM8 50

Titleist Vokey SM7 54 & 58

TM Spyder X

• 2 weeks later...

Great concept! I hope they have the full release in Canada as well, especially the demo club model. This would be really popular. 

Avid recreational golfer with a 9 handicap, looking to make major equipment upgrades this year

Cobra Golf Logo - LogoDixCobra Speed Pro X 10.5° with Aldila VS Proto 65g shaft

Cobra Golf Logo - LogoDixCobra S2 3-Wood 15° with Fujikura Regular flex 65g shaft

Founders Club Hybrids (3 & 4) and Irons (5-PW) with Regular shaft

Cleveland Golf - Wikipedia          50° and 56° CG14 with Zip Groves and 8° & 11° bounce with Wedge Flex shaft

60° REG.588 Tour Action with Wedge Flex shaft

Home - TaylorMade GolfTaylorMade Ghost TM 110 Putter 34"

undecided | DevpostUndecided on what Golf Ball to use this year