TESTERS WANTED! ×

Sneaker Head Golf Review

top_swings

Hi everyone,

I recently became a brand ambassador for SneakerHeadGolf and I wanted to share my thoughts and reviews on there products. I tried The North Carolina Glove, lets take a look, I want to be as unbiased as I can so I am going to be quite harsh. 

Made from Cabretta leather, velcro and a elastic wrist. With a North Carolina color scheme, the glove was quite hot, although seemed to be very moisture wicking so it really wasn't a problem (no sweating!). This glove had a slightly thicker leather then I typically like from a FJ glove. However, it was very comfortable and felt very comparable to a FJ StaSof. The thicker glove lasted about 50% longer then my FJ glove before it ripped. Looking forward to see more of what Sneaker Head comes out with and how it compares, also planning on review more items in the future so stay tuned. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you are interested in purchasing anything, feel free to use my code TS15 to get 15% off anything at sneakerheadgolf.com.

Driver: Callaway Epic Max Driver, 9.5* - Hzrdus Smoke Green 70g S 

3 Wood: TaylorMade R11s, 15.5* - (need to check)

3 Hybrid: Titleist H2 - (21)

4 Hybrid: Nike - (23)

Irons: 5-AW- P790 21'- Modus T 105 S- 1* flat

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54* and 58* - Tour S200- 1* flat

Putter: Ping Kushin 35"

Grips: ZGrip + 1/32"

Ball: ProV1x

I just looked at their website, looks to be just another company trying to ride the golf wave. Not impressed with what I saw. Additionally, for $22.99 on the gloves, I would stick with Foot-joy or other well known brands. Just my opinion........

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

8 hours ago, GaDawg said:

I just looked at their website, looks to be just another company trying to ride the golf wave. Not impressed with what I saw. Additionally, for $22.99 on the gloves, I would stick with Foot-joy or other well known brands. Just my opinion........

Yeah, I mean I kinda agree. There isn't much more you get from there glove then footjoy even though your paying more. Thicker leather is a trade off for feel and colors might not be everyones thing. 

Driver: Callaway Epic Max Driver, 9.5* - Hzrdus Smoke Green 70g S 

3 Wood: TaylorMade R11s, 15.5* - (need to check)

3 Hybrid: Titleist H2 - (21)

4 Hybrid: Nike - (23)

Irons: 5-AW- P790 21'- Modus T 105 S- 1* flat

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54* and 58* - Tour S200- 1* flat

Putter: Ping Kushin 35"

Grips: ZGrip + 1/32"

Ball: ProV1x