TESTERS WANTED! ×

In praise of high lofted fairway woods

Hook DeLoft

As I get older (and older, and older), I've realized the need to loft up.  I recently bought a 5 wood to take the place of my 3 wood and, wait for it, an 11 wood to replace my 6 iron.  I think it is the best equipment choice I have ever made.  The 5 wood is straight and high.  It takes a truly horrendous swing to hit a worm burner.  The 11 wood has been a revelation.  I can hit it high or low, draw or fade, although it really wants to go straight and high.  I've never had a hybrid I felt comfortable with, but this club serves that function admirably.  Both clubs are Callaway Epic Max's that I got from cally preowned.  I already had a Cobra 7 wood set at 23.5 degrees that fills the gap between the other two.  If Cally made a 13 wood I would buy it.

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

Yes!  The older I have gotten, the more valuable the high lofted woods are.  I prefer the Callaway Big Bertha War Bird 11 wood (Ely Would), it is a classic & has a unique steelhead sole design.  Easy to hit from any lie.  My 9 wood is a Callaway Steelhead Plus.  Same reason, classic design & easy to hit.  I prefer those woods to today's clubs.  They have a deeper face & are easy to work draws or fades.  Also because of the deeper face they are easier to knock down the flight when needing a lower trajectory.   I hit the 11 wood easily 170, and it comes in much higher than a 5 iron or a hybrid.  I am surprised that more golfers do not play these higher lofts.  When we see the tour pros hitting their 7 woods, with their swing speed, it makes perfect sense that average amateurs can benefit by 9 & 11 woods.

TaylorMade Sim2 Max 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Blue 55 R

Callaway 4+ Wood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 65 R

Callaway 5 Wood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 55 R

Callaway Heavenwood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 55 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 3 (19*) - SteelFiber i95 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 4 (22*) - SteelFiber i95 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 5 (25*) - SteelFiber i95 R

Honma Beres irons (2020) 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, AW - Nippon 750GH Wrap Tech R 

Vokey SM8 56* D grind & Vokey SM8 54* bent to 52* D grind

Scotty Cameron California Monterey Putter

I like hi-lofted fairway woods,

but while modern tech aspires to make strong lofted fairway woods easier to launch,

it doesn't seem to affect hi-loft models as much.

My fairway woods were all built in the previous millennium.

Cleveland QuadPro___17°

Top Flite Intimidator 400___21, 25°.

No problems so far.   Just keep the grips fresh.

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

The 7 wood has been my favorite club for years. I tried to put together a 9 wood last year, but it spun so much that it left a 30 yard gap from the 7 wood.

Driver: :cobra-small: LTDx
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 6-AW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   
bloodline(2).png.8f7245797de1f39b93a647d0292c1b2b.png Vale
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

I’m a digger and hit down on everything.  Loft is my friend.  Ditched the 3 wood/5 wood combo a few years ago.  Now playing a 5 wood/7 wood combo.  Much happier.  Higher launch, more carry, same total distance.

Tour Edge C723 8.0 MCA Tensei AV Blue Xlink 65S

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Tour Edge E723 21 degree MCA Tensei AV Blue 65 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid Fujikura Fuel 85g Stiff

Corey Paul - 5-PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos

Bushnell V4

At least for the foreseeable future I am happy with my 4w/7w combination. I could never really hit a 3 wood but the 16° 4 wood works for me.

PXG 0211 12° driver w/Project X Cypher R flex  shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 16° 4 wood w/Kuro Kage Black 60g shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC HyWay 21° utilitywood w/Maltby MPF shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 22° 4 hybrid w/UST Proforce V2 Black shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 25° 5 hybrid w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft

Lazrus 27° 6 hybrid w/Lazrus  graphite shaft
PXG 0211DC irons 7-PW w/Project X Cypher graphite shafts

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50° wedge

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg M-Series+ 56° wedge w/UST Recoil 660 graphite shaft
:wilson_staff_small: Infinite Bean putter

Ping 5,7,9 woods for me - I was a part of the Ping long game test group - that was where we went for a Ping fitting and had to take whatever the fitter gave us between our longest iron and driver - He took out 3 wood, 4,5 hybrid and replaced those with the fairways.

I hooked a number of drives last Friday and so had ample opportunity to need lofted fairways to get out of trouble.  I twice hit 9 wood over trees that I could never have gotten a 5 iron over.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

My 21* wood was my security blanket for years. I've replaced it with a brand new 18* with sole rails to really help with fairway & rough lies. I'm excited to get it out on the course this season.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Just before the turn of the millennium, Spalding made some awesome high loft fairway woods called the Top Flight Intimidator 400.

Lee Trevino actually provided input into their design and actually played them.

You couldn't get custom shafts, however, because they used .400" tip shafts made by the famous fishing rod manufacturer, Fenwick.

Apparently the wide tip was important because it was incorporated into the model name.

You could get a "strong three" at 13° or a standard three at 16°. 

I didn't like either and got a 17° Clevlend QuadPro instead. Reason in a minute.

However, the five at 21º, the seven at 25º, and the nine at a whopping 29°--one degree more lofted than a Ginty!--

were awesome clubs that, with new grips, still find their way into my bag today.

They can dig the ball out of divots, out of rough, and they hop trees as if they weren't even there.

Their ball descent angle is so steep that they make the coolest ball marks you've ever seen.   

That's why you don't choose one for your longest, Hail Mary fairway wood,

although somebody who can hit a thirteen off the deck told me that the thirteen is a cannon.

Anyway, if you can find one, it'll probably cost fifteen bucks now.

(And they have titanium bodies for some reason.)

It's a nice looking club with approvals from Lee (that means something) and Sal (that doesn't).

Edited by BostonSal

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

3 hours ago, revkev said:

Ping 5,7,9 woods for me - I was a part of the Ping long game test group - that was where we went for a Ping fitting and had to take whatever the fitter gave us between our longest iron and driver - He took out 3 wood, 4,5 hybrid and replaced those with the fairways.

I hooked a number of drives last Friday and so had ample opportunity to need lofted fairways to get out of trouble.  I twice hit 9 wood over trees that I could never have gotten a 5 iron over.

I use the same wood selections as well.

Bassbeamer 

Heck yes on lofted fairway woods!  I ditched a 3 wood for a 5 , and then went to the 7, 11 combo!  Now I looking to add a 9.  Not sure which 9 probably a Ping or Cally.  For my game easier to hit and loft.  I don’t care what my golf buddies say, but it works for me.  It doesn’t  say on the score card what you used.  I’m 76, hit the 7 about 170-80, the 11 about 150 or so.  What’s everyone using? Play forward tees and the clubs that get results!

Ping g400 max driver

Cally 7 and 5 wood 

ping g400 irons

cleveland wedge

I’m going to add a 4 and 5 hybrid to my bag this spring, instead of my 4 and 5 irons. I’ve enjoyed my 3H for 2 season and am curious if they would make a difference.

Chasing my ball around the cow field, trying to avoid the “ruff.”

• 1 year later...

I know it's been over a year since any activity but more people should see this and test high lofted woods. I currently carry TaylorMade M2 3HL- 7HL (4W, 7W & 9W) and a Cally Epic Max 11W. The 9 and 11 are just magic. Can't hit them bad. The 11 replaces my 6 iron. Even though when compressed I can carry my 6 200, consistency can be a struggle. That 11 distance is repetitive and even if I mishit, it never goes too far offline. I worked my way down to single digits using them. All need to take a serious look if they want to improve. Just as someone said, if someone made a 13 wood it'd be in the bag.

Yeah, glad I found this thread.  It was suggested to me to get a higher loft driver due to age and being a beginner.  I settled on a 12.5* TaylorMade AeroBurner black driver.  I am looking to add a wood or two to the bag.  I have heard a lot of good things about a 4 wood.  Also, the 7 wood has been getting high regards in various online places I have searched and messaged on.  Welcome to any suggestions.  

DRIVER:  :taylormade-small: AeroBurner 12.5*

IRONS:  :wilson_staff_small: D9 (5-GW)

PUTTER:  :odyssey-small: Dual Force 550

54 minutes ago, King_Bogey said:

Yeah, glad I found this thread.  It was suggested to me to get a higher loft driver due to age and being a beginner.  I settled on a 12.5* TaylorMade AeroBurner black driver.  I am looking to add a wood or two to the bag.  I have heard a lot of good things about a 4 wood.  Also, the 7 wood has been getting high regards in various online places I have searched and messaged on.  Welcome to any suggestions.  

Welcome to the forums!  Glad you joined us!  

Fairway woods can be nice, but not all of us can hit them well.  The same can be said for hybrids.  Years ago, I tried fairway woods and didn't have much luck; I played hybrids much better.  After my driver, my longest club was a 16º 2-hybrid, then a 4-hybrid and a 5-hybrid; my longest iron was a 6 iron.  Many players find hybrids difficult to play because they tend to hook; I never had that problem so they fit my game.  

Find a store with demos or attend a Demo Days for various club manufacturers; some retailers have used clubs.  Try out some of your buddies clubs.  The idea is to see if hybrids or fairway woods suit your game better.  I always found hybrids easier to hit out of rough.  However, last year I tried a Callaway Epic Max Heavenwood, which is basically a strong 7W with a 5W shaft.  Loved it!  It replaced my 2H.  Now I have also added the Epic Max 3W and 9W.  I don't play hybrids anymore.  What I'm saying is what clubs you use depends on your swing and it will be different from any of us.  You just have to try them.

Personally, I would start with the irons and work toward your driver.  Your longest iron that you can hit reliably should be your starting point.  If that's a 5 iron, then look for a hybrid or fairway wood in the 23-25º loft range.  When you hit that club well, then look at 18-21º lofted clubs.  Hybrids are slightly shorter than fairway woods in the same loft with slightly stiffer shafts, so they will fly a little shorter.  Most beginners will have trouble hitting anything off the turf with any club with less than 18º.  I wouldn't consider a 3W or 4W until a 5W is reliable, and it's measurably longer.

Hope you find this useful.  You are starting on an adventure that all of here have been on for years and I can tell you that it never ends.  We've been down many paths, and we will continue to find may more.  That's part of the fun of this game.  Enjoy your journey!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

39 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Fairway woods can be nice, but not all of us can hit them well.  The same can be said for hybrids.  Years ago, I tried fairway woods and didn't have much luck; I played hybrids much better.  After my driver, my longest club was a 16º 2-hybrid, then a 4-hybrid and a 5-hybrid; my longest iron was a 6 iron.  Many players find hybrids difficult to play because they tend to hook; I never had that problem so they fit my game.  

Find a store with demos or attend a Demo Days for various club manufacturers; some retailers have used clubs.  Try out some of your buddies clubs.  The idea is to see if hybrids or fairway woods suit your game better.  I always found hybrids easier to hit out of rough.  However, last year I tried a Callaway Epic Max Heavenwood, which is basically a strong 7W with a 5W shaft.  Loved it!  It replaced my 2H.  Now I have also added the Epic Max 3W and 9W.  I don't play hybrids anymore.  What I'm saying is what clubs you use depends on your swing and it will be different from any of us.  You just have to try them.

Personally, I would start with the irons and work toward your driver.  Your longest iron that you can hit reliably should be your starting point.  If that's a 5 iron, then look for a hybrid or fairway wood in the 23-25º loft range.  When you hit that club well, then look at 18-21º lofted clubs.  Hybrids are slightly shorter than fairway woods in the same loft with slightly stiffer shafts, so they will fly a little shorter.  Most beginners will have trouble hitting anything off the turf with any club with less than 18º.  I wouldn't consider a 3W or 4W until a 5W is reliable, and it's measurably longer.

Hope you find this useful.  You are starting on an adventure that all of here have been on for years and I can tell you that it never ends.  We've been down many paths, and we will continue to find may more.  That's part of the fun of this game.  Enjoy your journey!

Great advice Kenny.  

:titleist-small: 917D2 driver

:callaway-small: 3 wood

:titleist-small: TS2 19 degree and 21 degree hybrids

:PXG:0211 5-GW irons

:ping-small: Glide 56 and 60 degree wedges

:odyssey-small: EXO7 putter :garsen: MAX grip

:titleist-small: Pro V1

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Personally I've never hit fairway woods very well so I used hybrids instead. But my AoA was too steep. Works reasonably well with irons but with fairways ? Not so much.

A few years ago, I decided to become more of a sweeper (with irons) and managed to change my divots from (too much) divot, to skinny little slices of turf. About the same time I started hitting my 3-wood much better.

Coincidence? I think not. Next, the  20* hybrid gets swapped out for a 7 wood.

I recently switched to a 4w/7w combo. Best setup I’ve had and I have confidence in both clubs. Likely never going back

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

My line up now goes

TSr 2 driver 9°

cobra sub zero 3-wood 15°

callawy epic max 5w (18°), and 7w (21°)

callaway Paradym 9w (24°)

my irons now start at a 6 haha…

they’re all easy to hit, and the height is amazing , and they hold greens! (If I manage to hit one)

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

I recently swapped out my Srixon 355 7 wood for a Maltby 21° HyWay utility wood. Similar, but the HyWay is much easier to hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PXG 0211 12° driver w/Project X Cypher R flex  shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 16° 4 wood w/Kuro Kage Black 60g shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC HyWay 21° utilitywood w/Maltby MPF shaft
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 22° 4 hybrid w/UST Proforce V2 Black shaft

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg KE4 TC 25° 5 hybrid w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue shaft

Lazrus 27° 6 hybrid w/Lazrus  graphite shaft
PXG 0211DC irons 7-PW w/Project X Cypher graphite shafts

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50° wedge

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411.jpg M-Series+ 56° wedge w/UST Recoil 660 graphite shaft
:wilson_staff_small: Infinite Bean putter

• 2 weeks later...

I love high lofted fairway woods! Currently gaming an Epic Max Heavenwood (20*; shortened to 42.25") and 9-woods (23*; shortened to 41.25"). Also have a Rogue Max 11-wood which I use from time to time, although I'm really liking my Tour Edge hybrids. 

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Alta CB SR flex

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*) and 6H (30*) - Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 7i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft

Sub70 286 48* and 52* - Recoil DART 75 F3 shaft

Cleveland CBX4 58* - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

• 5 months later...

Numbers on a club including fairway woods mean nothing . The key is the loft of the club. It would never happen ( would not work from a marketing perspective) clubs should have the loft on the club instead of 4. 5. 6.   My experience ( and I learned about this from the books of club maker Tom Wishon) is that a club will be easier to hit based on loft snd length. Example: average pro, length of drivers is 43-44 inches.  Average length of recreational driver is 45-46 inches. Most recreational golfers don’t have the speed ( or control) to hit a 45 inch driver further than a 44 inch driver.  Same holds true with fairway woods . Get the loft and length of irons hybrids fairway woods drivers from approx 20 years ago. And you will play better golf snd enjoy the game more! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 3:30 PM, BobBC78 said:

I love high lofted fairway woods! Currently gaming an Epic Max Heavenwood (20*; shortened to 42.25") and 9-woods (23*; shortened to 41.25"). Also have a Rogue Max 11-wood which I use from time to time, although I'm really liking my Tour Edge hybrids. 

I bet that fairway clubs are the most shortened clubs on average. I do it , my Pings 425 7 wood was much better after cutting down 1 inch.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

On 10/1/2023 at 5:37 AM, Ken. said:

Numbers on a club including fairway woods mean nothing . The key is the loft of the club. It would never happen ( would not work from a marketing perspective) clubs should have the loft on the club instead of 4. 5. 6.  

I have fairway woods from Ping, Titleist and TM and the loft is stamped on all of them, but that doesn’t matter because due to manufacturer ing tolerances they loft can be +/- 1.5°. My TM M5 tour 5w was digitally measured at 1.1° lower than the stated loft. I have had tour drivers heads that were .9° and 1.3° different from the states loft

4 hours ago, Fred Mitchell said:

I bet that fairway clubs are the most shortened clubs on average. I do it , my Pings 425 7 wood was much better after cutting down 1 inch.

I extend my 5w to 3w length. I leave my 4w at manufacturer length

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2022 at 2:18 PM, Parshooter36 said:

The 7 wood has been my favorite club for years. I tried to put together a 9 wood last year, but it spun so much that it left a 30 yard gap from the 7 wood.

I need a 7w in my life.  

Callaway Paradym driver

Callaway Paradym X 3HL, 5w

Callaway Paradym X 4,5 Hybrids

Callaway Paradym irons 6-AW

Callaway Jaws Raw 54*, 58*

Odyssey Versa 3T

• 3 weeks later...

First half of the year, I had a little bit of a love-hate relationship with my Callaway Rogue ST Max 7-wood, but it's a very useful and solid-performing club to have in the bag. I was going through swing changes this year and for a while had a 2-way miss with it. So I couldn't do my old habit of aiming left and expecting a fade/slice. Ha ha. By the end of the year, however, I was hitting it really well and it was coming into its own out of the rough. As and when it needs replacing, I'll go for another 7-wood for sure.

:callaway-small:Rogue ST Max LS 9* (set at -1*/D) w. :Fuji: Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6X

:titleist-small:TSR2 15* w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

:taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18.5* flat) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

:callaway-small:Rogue ST Max 21* 7-wood w. Mitsubishi Tensei Blue stiff

:taylormade-small:Irons: 5i-9i: '19 P790; P- '23 P7MC w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X

:taylormade-small:Wedges 50/09 MG3; 56/12 MG3TW; 60/11 MG2TW

Putter- Sik DW C 2.0 35" w. JumboMax JMX Pistol Pro grip

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5/ TP5Pix -or- :callaway-small: Chrome Tour [see ball test link below]

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder. :taylormade-small: Select Plus stand bag. :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.