Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Maxfli Tour

chisag

1 minute ago, jayjay0808 said:

Bingo... and we all know how translatable fishing is to golf 🙄

Shaft flex is important...🙄

Stay on Target!    94602_x-wing_512x512.png.e6fd366aa256fea54f342bdfaa860cb7.png

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0811X Gen 4 Driver

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0311XF Gen 5 Fairway 4 Wood

Maltby KE4 TC HyWay Utility Wood

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Irons (LW - 7)

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Hybrids (4, 5, 6)

image.png.0d2df83eb1bcf82eb1adec6302909991.png    MEZZ.1 Putter (2022 tester)

image.png.43257b3b93a88cb87b3dfc1ae39a025a.png  Tour Ball X

23 hours ago, PeterHenric said:

When I was checking out, I asked the cashier if I would get some free balls or something for spending a small fortune on my new irons and she told me they have a 2 ball sample pack she would give me. Then I forgot to take her up on that once I was actually done making my purchase. I would guess that they are giving away one each of the Tour and Tour X balls? Like you said, that would make for good business. Shame on me for forgetting to remind her that I wanted the balls.

Went and got fit for a new driver today at Golf Galaxy. Ended up getting the Stealth. Very excited about it. When I was checking out, I asked if they would throw in some free balls or something and they said they would. He handed me a 2 pack of Chrome Soft X balls. I was honestly shocked that they don't give away their own golf balls. Opportunity missed for them.

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

2 minutes ago, PeterHenric said:

Went and got fit for a new driver today at Golf Galaxy. Ended up getting the Stealth. Very excited about it. When I was checking out, I asked if they would throw in some free balls or something and they said they would. He handed me a 2 pack of Chrome Soft X balls. I was honestly shocked that they don't give away their own golf balls. Opportunity missed for them.

I assume the got the Chrome Soft X as part of a deal or promo to give away with sales of the Rouge ST line. Pretty standard when I worked at Dick's that companies would sometimes send that type of thing to give out as a promo for buying a certain brand. 

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

21 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

I assume the got the Chrome Soft X as part of a deal or promo to give away with sales of the Rouge ST line. Pretty standard when I worked at Dick's that companies would sometimes send that type of thing to give out as a promo for buying a certain brand. 

I am not sure what they got them for but I bought the Taylormade Stealth. The cashier said that was all they had left. I don't know if they normally have a wider selection of promo balls or what?

Driver: Callaway Paradym @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023, Titleist AVX

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

2 hours ago, jayjay0808 said:

Bingo... and we all know how translatable fishing is to golf 🙄

What, you never read Golf's Sacred Journey? 😉 

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

On 5/10/2022 at 8:25 PM, GaDawg said:

I like the Maxfli golf ball, but not a fan of Dick's customer service. I think they just put whomever they can find in the golf dept.

As I remember, 9 or 10 years ago DSG used to have PGA card members working in the golf area and then they eliminated them as a cost saving measure. Since then they really haven't had decent folks in most cases in the golf dept. At least that's my recollection.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

I played my first round with the Maxfli TourX this morning.  The ball is fantastic and very similar to the Snell.  They are on sale and with the $20 in store coupon I don't think you can beat 4 dozen balls for $90.

• Driver-  Ping G410 Plus 9*
  • Fairway- Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 3 Wood 16.5*
  • Hybrid- Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 19* & 22* 
  • Irons-PXG 0211 DC, 5-GW
  • Wedges-  Sub70 286 54* & Sub70 JB 58*
  • Putter- Ping Sigma G Tyne (Superstroke grip)
  • Ball- Snell MTB-X Maxfli Tour X
  • Grips- Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Midsize
  • Bag- Ping Hoofer USA Edition 
  • Arccos 

I've been using the Tour X for a while now and love it.  I think the latest version performs a bit better although it does seem like it scuffs a bit easier.  I was reluctant buying 4 dozen balls at once even < $100, but I'm sold.  

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5

Maltby KE4 Tour TC 4w

Callaway Rogue X 5h

Taylormade P770 6-PW

Callaway MD5 52, 56, 50

Toulon Las Vegas H7

I bought the Maxfli Tour cube. I have not hit them yet. I have been playing either Callaway Soft Chrome and Srixon Q Tour. Looking forward to see how these balls play.

Update: The Maxfli TourX is a very good ball. I have used for three months and I like them. Was using Srixon QStarTour and they are very comparable. Soft ball holds the greens yet can be driven far.

Edited by Bassbeamer

Bassbeamer 

I have switched to the Maxfli Pro and find it about 2 to  3 yards longer than other balls I was playing off the driver and irons. The covers have held up well and I like the yellow for contrast especially on cloudy days. The other less expensive ball I play is the Vice Pro Soft and find it gives me very similar performance on drives and iron shots. My sing speed with the driver is 89 to 90 MPH and these have been terrific.

John Burnsworth

I just bought a couple of boxes of Tour X a couple of weeks ago (based largely on the MGS ball lab and tester reviews)

I've played 3 rounds with them and what a good ball it is! My scores aren't going down too much yet, but that's largely because I have to re-calibrate my distances. I played the TP5 for the last 4 years and this ball is 1/4 to 1/2 club longer consistently. It doesn't check quite as fast, but on short irons the ball mark is within a step or two of the ball- you just have to account for that. On chips, same deal- you just need to back up your landing spot a couple of feet if you're used to a super spinney ball. On drives- wow, can this ball fly! I gained 10 - 20 yards, I think due to the higher compression and piercing flight- the ball cuts through the wind pretty well. I've backed off driver on a few holes because trouble that wasn't in play with the TP5 is suddenly a real possibility.  For putts, this is the best alignment stamp I've ever used. It just fits my eye and doesn't take very long to get set up. I didn't use to align at all, but this stamp is so easy and quick I find myself using it 5 or so times a round. The ball rolls well and feel a little firm off the face, but not distractingly so- nothing to worry about at all. Durability- I hit a cart path on the fly 260 yards out on a drive (that turned into a 300+ yard drive as a result!), and the ball just had a minor mark on it after cleaning it up. I couldn't feel any scuffing and kept playing the ball with no hesitation.

Thanks MGS! I wouldn't have considered gaming this ball if it wasn't for the lab and reviewers.

Mostly :taylormade-small: ITB. SIMMs, P790s...etc

Won't you pour me a Cuban Breeze, Gretchen?

I’m a Pro-V1x guy and play them in tournaments. After the review and that I’m now retired, I got the 4 dozen pack for a Benjamin. I can’t distinguish a difference between  X’s other than the Pro-V cover is more durable. …But they both sink in water at the same rate and the Tour-X is half the cost. 
i also got a dozen Tour in yellow. Underwhelmed. The yellow cover chips easier and I definitely find I’m losing distance even compared to the Pro-V1. 
The 4 dozen Tour-X will help bridge the season w/o the Titleist 4-4-3 deal this year. 

Titleist TSR 11 degree, HZRDS Red R 44.75 LH

Titleist TSR-1 5/7 Woods LH

Titleist TSR-1 23 Hybrid LH

Titleist T200  7-48 - T350 6 Tensai AMT Red LH

Titleist SM9 50-54-58 TT AMT Red LH

Scotty Phantom X 7.5 RH

• 2 weeks later...

Starting back to golf after a couple years off and grabbed some Maxfli Tours after reading the 2021 MGS study (old ball of choice was an NXT Tour), still think I liked the NXT Tour better but could just be nostalgia.  Have been playing well so far but get an occasional balloon ball off the tee and seem a half club short on irons even though I am stronger overall than a few years back.  Would the X be better at preventing that balloon or adding back my iron distance (swing speed 105ish)?  I already hit the ball pretty high so X balls seem unnecessary and seemed like the Tour was the better performing ball at the 100mph MGS test but I assume the robot and person are not always the same.  Does anyone know if they let you mix and match between Tour and X on the 2 for $60 deal?  My best play might just be going head to head on them.  

1 hour ago, highdraw_osu said:

Starting back to golf after a couple years off and grabbed some Maxfli Tours after reading the 2021 MGS study (old ball of choice was an NXT Tour), still think I liked the NXT Tour better but could just be nostalgia.  Have been playing well so far but get an occasional balloon ball off the tee and seem a half club short on irons even though I am stronger overall than a few years back.  Would the X be better at preventing that balloon or adding back my iron distance (swing speed 105ish)?  I already hit the ball pretty high so X balls seem unnecessary and seemed like the Tour was the better performing ball at the 100mph MGS test but I assume the robot and person are not always the same.  Does anyone know if they let you mix and match between Tour and X on the 2 for $60 deal?  My best play might just be going head to head on them.  

X is going to be more spin than the Tour. If you're hitting the  standard Tour too high with too much spin, you might need to look to something more like a Titleist AVX or maybe a Tour Speed or Taylormade Tour Response? The Maxfli Tour is already a pretty low-spin ball, so if it's ballooning on you, you're probably not going to get the results you want with most tour-level balls. For comparison, the NXT is an ionomer cover and would be more comparable to something like the Titleist Tour Soft or, if you're looking at Maxfli balls, the Softfli or StraighFli. 

Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)

Tested:

3 hours ago, GregGarner said:

X is going to be more spin than the Tour. If you're hitting the  standard Tour too high with too much spin, you might need to look to something more like a Titleist AVX or maybe a Tour Speed or Taylormade Tour Response? The Maxfli Tour is already a pretty low-spin ball, so if it's ballooning on you, you're probably not going to get the results you want with most tour-level balls. For comparison, the NXT is an ionomer cover and would be more comparable to something like the Titleist Tour Soft or, if you're looking at Maxfli balls, the Softfli or StraighFli. 

Thanks, that was my understanding as well.  Wanted to give the Urethane balls a try before moving back to Surlyn, only about three rounds in on the Tours and generally played well, got a weekend trip coming so I'll let that be the decider.  I tried the Tour Softs at first since my understanding was they were the closest Titelist offering to the NXT and they were too soft for me.  Maybe will peak at the Tour Response or Qstar Tour before making the jump back to Surlyns (Vice Tour or Q Star) if things don't improve with the Maxfli.    

Maxfli has a 3-piece Ionomer ball called the Trifli. Its $30/dozen or 2/$40. Only issue for me is that its a super low compression (listed at 45).

Driver:  Wilson Staff Cortex 9* Atmos Blue 6

3 Wood: Walter Hagen AWX

5 Wood:  Walter Hagen AWX

4 Hybrid: TaylorMade Aeroburner 

Irons 5-AW: TaylorMade Aeroburner HL 

Sand Wedge:   Wilson Harmonized 56*

Putter:   Wilson Staff Infinite Bucktown 34"

I was driving by DSG yesterday so I stopped to give the Maxfli Tour X a try.  I just wanted a dozen, but that was $35 and two dozen was $60 so I decided to spend $25 more to save $10.  😂

I played one today, and I have to say that I think this ball might be my new gamer, replacing the Titleist Tour Soft.  I use the Tour Soft as my winter ball, but as it started warming up, I was looking for something a little firmer.  I played a sleeve of PV1x from a couple of years ago, and I could go back to them but I have gotten used to playing a ball that runs out on the green rather than checking up... sometimes.

The Tour X is certainly softer feeling than the PV1x.  In all other characteristics I'd say that I would have a difficult time telling them apart.  I did like the way it played around the green a little better than the PV1x; it seemed like I had better control of whether I wanted it to spin or not.  Maybe it was just because it was new and different.  I still have to do a H2H comparison with the Tour Soft, but after one round... I like it.

My one complaint is the alignment aid.  I hated it for the first several holes, but then it just became almost tolerable after I put a line perpendicular to the markings on the ball.  I like an aid with a single T (I use a red sharpie) which is why I like the Tour Soft that already has a black T as an aid.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Been gaming Tours for the last few years. Good ball. The new versions from last year are even better than the first version! Imo the Tour and Tour X are easily one of the best values in golf! 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

On 6/8/2022 at 10:35 PM, Kenny B said:

, but that was $35 and two dozen was $60 so I decided to spend $25 more to save $10.  😂

You and my wife have the same concept of saving money Kenny 🤣

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

I have been playing the MaxFli Tour since MGS first review. I find they meet my price/value criteria. I did have 1 bad experience. I pulled out a new sleeve of the matte model. I hit shots that kept coming up significantly short of what I normally hit. I changed to another sleeve of this same ball, and the problem disappeared. I have never experienced this with any dozen balls regardless of brand. Is this a fluke or has anyone else had this same experience?

With Snell limiting purchases, I decided to try a few other balls out.  I tried out Srixon XV and Bridgestone RB.  Both balls performed well for my game...I did like the Bridgestone better off the tee.  I had plans to try the Srixon XV Diamond, but I decided to give the Maxfli a go first.  Went with the Tour X as it was likely closer to the Snell MTB-X that I've been playing for the last 3 years.  Maxfli Tour X is my new gamer. I like everything about this ball.  For my swing, the ball fit me well....flight is good, distance off the tee and irons is good, spin is great off both irons and wedges.  The lower price over similar balls is an added bonus.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

10 hours ago, CarlH said:

With Snell limiting purchases, I decided to try a few other balls out.  I tried out Srixon XV and Bridgestone RB.  Both balls performed well for my game...I did like the Bridgestone better off the tee.  I had plans to try the Srixon XV Diamond, but I decided to give the Maxfli a go first.  Went with the Tour X as it was likely closer to the Snell MTB-X that I've been playing for the last 3 years.  Maxfli Tour X is my new gamer. I like everything about this ball.  For my swing, the ball fit me well....flight is good, distance off the tee and irons is good, spin is great off both irons and wedges.  The lower price over similar balls is an added bonus.

My thoughts exactly: didn’t think any ball could compete with Snell on performance and price, but I was wrong. Maxfli Tour X is my new gamer as well.

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

23 hours ago, Danalpern said:

I have been playing the MaxFli Tour since MGS first review. I find they meet my price/value criteria. I did have 1 bad experience. I pulled out a new sleeve of the matte model. I hit shots that kept coming up significantly short of what I normally hit. I changed to another sleeve of this same ball, and the problem disappeared. I have never experienced this with any dozen balls regardless of brand. Is this a fluke or has anyone else had this same experience?

I won't play matte balls based on how they (don't) handle moisture, but I have had something sorta similar with my gloss white Tours. Not fresh out of the sleeve, but I've had a couple of balls that after a couple holes of play, just start falling out of the sky. Not as in a mis-strike, but a flushed iron that just comes up 15 yards short or a hammered drive that's 20-30 yards short of where it should be. The first couple times it happened, I didn't think anything about it. I'm not a tour pro and maybe something funky happened in my strike. Then I noticed that it was only happening with the Tours and VERY unpredictably.  Mayyyyyyybeeeee 1 ball in a dozen? And again, only after I've played a couple holes? 

Honestly, even if we cut open the balls and found out that I'm just a mental basketcase (which is also true), it's shaken my nerves enough that I won't play them in competition. They're virtually indiscernible from standard ProV1s, so that's my gamer when it matters. And no, I've not had the same issue with ProV1s 😕 

Tested:

The reviews look great, but it doesn't seem to be available in South Africa yet. Non of the 2 big golf retailers stock them. 

default_titelist-small.jpg.ce9f42d5694f285c498235c26f81ca24.jpg TS3 8.5°

default_taylormade-small.jpg.38fe6f95dda21245f3fac3407e54d0b3.jpg RBZ Stage 2 Tour 14.5°

default_srixon-small.jpg.a483cde88014a8db05be8135e23aff6e.jpg ZX Utility 3 iron

default_srixon-small.jpg.a483cde88014a8db05be8135e23aff6e.jpg ZX7 4 Iron - PW

default_cleveland-small.jpg.903af6280bdadd06ef9c8f0c4dfe4218.jpg 54° and 60° Wedges

default_scotty-cameron-1.gif.aa4eac2325a98c0e94d74d30721a263a.gif Newport 2 Gunmetal

default_titelist-small.jpg.ce9f42d5694f285c498235c26f81ca24.jpg Pro V1

Garmin Fenix 6 X Pro with Garmin Golf to track stats and use for on course range finding

3 hours ago, Philip_R said:

The reviews look great, but it doesn't seem to be available in South Africa yet. Non of the 2 big golf retailers stock them. 

You may not see them there at all unless you have someone here that can send them to you. They are a Dick's inhouse brand and not sold anywhere else.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Thank you Matt, That explains it.  I will have to stick to Pro V1 then.  

default_titelist-small.jpg.ce9f42d5694f285c498235c26f81ca24.jpg TS3 8.5°

default_taylormade-small.jpg.38fe6f95dda21245f3fac3407e54d0b3.jpg RBZ Stage 2 Tour 14.5°

default_srixon-small.jpg.a483cde88014a8db05be8135e23aff6e.jpg ZX Utility 3 iron

default_srixon-small.jpg.a483cde88014a8db05be8135e23aff6e.jpg ZX7 4 Iron - PW

default_cleveland-small.jpg.903af6280bdadd06ef9c8f0c4dfe4218.jpg 54° and 60° Wedges

default_scotty-cameron-1.gif.aa4eac2325a98c0e94d74d30721a263a.gif Newport 2 Gunmetal

default_titelist-small.jpg.ce9f42d5694f285c498235c26f81ca24.jpg Pro V1

Garmin Fenix 6 X Pro with Garmin Golf to track stats and use for on course range finding