Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Sub 70 Golf Milestone

fixyurdivot

Wow!  I just read this in the latest MGS/Bennett Golf feed. https://mygolfspy.com/sub-70-849-series-drivers-and-949x-fairway-woods/

image.png.3bda903ecc439a25902d19acccc1c316.png

Sub 70 considered the #1 DTC golf equipment brand.  That is really impressive.  Congratulations to Jason and staff 👏.  When you consider they are competing against the likes of Ben Hogan, that is quite an achievement. No real surprise to me (and no doubt many on this forum) based on my personal experience dealing with them.  While I have yet to buy/play any of their clubs, I've interfaced with Jason twice while researching new iron options and was totally impressed.  He called me back on a Sunday afternoon after having just returned from being out with the family and spent 20 minutes discussing things.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

There's a reason they're considered the #1 DTC, customer service. For mine, it's the gold standard. I think a few of the OEMs could learn a thing or two from them.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

9 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Wow!  I just read this in the latest MGS/Bennett Golf feed. https://mygolfspy.com/sub-70-849-series-drivers-and-949x-fairway-woods/

image.png.3bda903ecc439a25902d19acccc1c316.png

Sub 70 considered the #1 DTC golf equipment brand.  That is really impressive.  Congratulations to Jason and staff 👏.  When you consider they are competing against the likes of Ben Hogan, that is quite an achievement. No real surprise to me (and no doubt many on this forum) based on my personal experience dealing with them.  While I have yet to buy/play any of their clubs, I've interfaced with Jason twice while researching new iron options and was totally impressed.  He called me back on a Sunday afternoon after having just returned from being out with the family and spent 20 minutes discussing things.

I think it’s time you bought those clubs. I haven’t been disappointed with any of my Sub 70 purchases. I’ve told my kids until further notice only Sub 70 gift  cards. My first phone call with him was not long after they opened for business. He called within minutes after my demo order and we talked almost a half an hour making sure I was ordering the best set of irons for my game from their lineup. I’ve talked with him several times since then. He doesn’t get back quite as quick because he has so many more customers he’s trying to help. The one thing that hasn’t changed is he will do his best to make sure you get clubs your happy with. It doesn’t hurt the clubs are performers 

D- Tour Edge EXS 220

4W- Sub 70 949X

Hybrid- Sub 70 949X

Utility- Sub 70 699 U  21 degree

Irons- Sub 70 749 5-PW

Wedges- Sub 70 286 50+54, Tour Edge 1 out 58 degree 

Putter- Cleveland Huntington Beach soft # 11

Ball- Titleist Tour Soft

Congrats to them..... Quality clubs and top notch customer service from my experience.

The 849 Pro Driver i was fortunate enough to test replaced the G410.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Congratulations to Sub 70. Their service is top notch. I was fortunately selected to test their 699 Pro irons. Absolutely helped improve my game. I have also made two purchases from them since testing. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

given the cost difference is almost $200 from the major OEMs, I am seriously considering them as my next driver.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star