Sign in to follow this  
Alexbygolf

DR Member

Our Sponsors

Hi everyone, a New Frendly User Here, i enjoy the webpage and the information that it contains. i write from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, where we have have golf 365 days of the year with beautiful courses from the best designers. Just hopping some day bring some demo days to my country because we don´t have the opportunity to test equipment very often, and have to purchase our sticks mostly by the buzz, the public rumors and accurates reviews like the ones in the site.

Welcome! Always good to have perspectives from our neighboring countries.

Welcome Alexbygolf....MyGolfSpy goes international.....Does anyone have the ability to identify what countries are represented here?

I, for the record, am from the exotic land known as Iowa.....A forgotten part of the world who's scenic byways and national landmarks

remind you of a time long past. Step back in time and come visit Iowa.....

Welcome to you and your 365 days of golf.

:cobra-small: Driver F9                     

:cobra-small: 5 wood 18 TS2 

:mizuno-small:  Irons 4i / 9i MP-20 HMB   
:mizuno-small: wedge T20 46* 50*                                                           

:callaway-small: Wedges MD5 Jaws  58/x

:mizuno-small: Putter M-Craft II black

:taylormade-small: Tour Response 

365 of days of golf that anyone can enjoy, just 2hour flight from Florida!! :rolleyes: In fact im thinking of a bussines to bring group of golfers here to play in winter(lot cheeper than Cal., Az. or Fl.)any investor?? :lol: