Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2022 PING PLD Putters

null

Full article on the new PING PLD putter line coming to reality on March 31st.

https://mygolfspy.com/2022-ping-pld-putters/

image.jpeg.da2c5acd6486b68f1d79935464d0679c.jpeg
Quality and precision

A solid block of forged, 303 stainless steel requires more than four hours of milling time; precisely shaping every surface and radius to achieve the high quality and premium look expected in a precision-milled putter.
  • Anser 2 and Prime Tyne 4

Tour proven

A variety of tour-inspired options ensures a model to fit your stroke and eye. Each design incorporates PING’s proven perimeter-weighting theories to deliver forgiveness and control for more accuracy.
  • Putter Face Machining

Control and consistency

A precision-milled face pattern, known as deep AMP (Aggressive Milling Pattern), is inspired by tour player feedback and provides the feel and speed control you need to deliver score-lowering consistency on the green.

image.jpeg.2d789646f3d1d352a5fe6a9f73826121.jpeg
    image.jpeg.5c81628e54d685d0c217368bc796b4a7.jpeg

These are all solid putters;  I found them to be a little hot off the face (which I like) and soft feel.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

No-Line Anser is timeless, great choice.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Thanks to @jlukes for getting this thread up for me.   I was to busy ordering a PLD Tyne!!   You think I’m kidding?  The only thing thst took me so long in doing that was keeping my self from booking a flight to PHX for a PLD Custom Tour Fitting 😍

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I want to hear more about this proprietary Ping graphite putter shaft that comes in the Anser. Cannot wait to roll it

25 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Thanks to @jlukes for getting this thread up for me.   I was to busy ordering a PLD Tyne!!   You think I’m kidding?  The only thing thst took me so long in doing that was keeping my self from booking a flight to PHX for a PLD Custom Tour Fitting 😍

I placed my Anser order this afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Will you be doing the custom fit package with the iPod Touch, iPing cradle and putting disc?
Hmm, Now that would be a most cool member test. 🤔

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

There are too many putters i want at the moment, this included

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I just ordered my Toulon last week or I probably would have ordered the Prime Tyne... I can't putt with inserts, so it makes me happy to see more milled options, even if they are a car payment!

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

Sorry, it's a bit delayed and hope it doesn't get lost here, but didn't want to edit JLukes first post and clutter it up too much.  But here's everything about PLD that you'd care to know.

PRESS RELEASE

New Putting Lab Design (PLD) program offers tour-inspired designs, custom experiences, and collectibles via pingpld.com

PHOENIX (March 7, 2022) PING launched the Putting Lab Design (PLD) program today, a custom putter experience created to give golfers unprecedented access to precision-milled putters and tour-level fitting experiences through a new website dedicated to advancing PING’s reputation as the leader in putter design and customization. Golfers visiting pingpld.com can experience the program in three ways: PLD Custom, PLD Milled and PLD Limited.

PLD Custom: Golfers schedule an appointment with a PING Master Fitter to experience the same custom-fitting process as a tour player and create a one-of-a-kind, custom putter built by the PING Wrx team. Appointments for either a virtual or PING Putting Lab fitting begin March 21 and can be scheduled starting today at pingpld.com/schedule-pld-fitting.

PLD Limited: Collectors items that celebrate a PING putter that changed the game, or limited quantities of tour player models built and customized to the pro’s exact specifications.

PLD Milled: Four precision-milled, tour-proven models available at PING retailers committed to selling premium, custom-fit putters.

The PLD program allows us to bring golfers more of what we do best – design and build the highest-performing custom putters in the game,” said PING President John K. Solheim. “It offers nearly endless possibilities. Golfers can craft their own custom design through PLD Custom, choose the proven performance of a PLD Milled model or add to their putter collection by acquiring a PLD Limited. It gives golfers a chance to play what the pros play and own a piece of PING history.”

Since PING created the PLD brand through several limited-edition models in recent years, golfers have expressed interest in more custom designs and options, seeking the same experiences and treatment as the tour pros. The PLD Custom program was created to satisfy the on-going demand for golfers wanting the ultimate custom putter experience.

“We established the PLD name several years ago as an extension of the PING Putting Lab, where we’ve been fitting some of the top players in the world for more than 20 years,” said Solheim. “Until now, access to the master fitters who deliver these custom putter experiences has been limited to the best players in the game. We can now bring golfers what they’ve been asking for either through a virtual or in-person experience.”

As part of the PLD introduction, PING staff players at this week’s Players Championship will carry a PLD-branded staff bag and wear headwear featuring the PLD logo. The staff bags will be autographed by the player and later donated or auctioned off.

“Several of our highest-ranked players in the world rely on a PLD custom putter that was designed in collaboration with our engineering team,” said Solheim. “We chose this week to introduce the PLD program at one of the game’s most important events and shine a spotlight on our success. Viktor Hovland, Tony Finau and Bubba Watson are just a few players who put their trust in a PLD model, each custom designed and built to their specific needs, but all engineered to win championships.”

PLD Custom

With PLD Custom, golfers enjoy the same personalized treatment as tour professionals, either in person at the PING Putting Lab or virtually. Working with a PING Master Fitter, they’ll design a one-of-a-kind, precision-milled putter crafted and customized just for them. There’s no experience in golf like it.

It starts with a custom fitting and ends with a putter fully customized to the golfer’s precise specifications. Whether virtually or in person, golfers consult with a PING Master Fitter who uses the same proven technology that PING staff professionals rely on to gain valuable insights into their putting strokes. Using the PLD iPING putting app, the master fitter analyzes a golfer’s fitting data to recommend a putter model that best matches their stroke and personal preference.

Golfers specify every custom aspect of their putter, including accessing models previously available only to PING staff players. Once the head design and material are chosen, options to fully customize the putter include tungsten weighting, face milling, finish, alignment aids, engraving and paint fill. Using a golfer’s biometrics, the master fitter determines the player’s ideal length, loft, lie and grip type to ensure the custom putter performs to PING’s highest standards.

Once all of the details of the putter are established, it is custom built from start to finish in the USA, passing through the expert hands of PING Wrx master machinists and club builders, the same team that’s entrusted to create and build clubs for PING’s global tour staff. They’ll precisely customize and calibrate every element of the putter, just like they do for the best players in world.

The price of a PLD Custom putter (U.S. MSRP: $1,290) includes a custom fitting (virtual or in person), choice of putter model, material (stainless or carbon steel), head weight, finish, face milling, alignment lines, shaft, grip, engraving and paint fill. A $200, non-refundable payment is required to schedule and participate in a PLD Custom Fitting appointment (virtually or in person). The $200 is applied to the purchase at time of payment. Custom feature requests beyond what is stated above may be subject to additional cost.

PLD Limited

With only a few opportunities a year, PLD Limited models consist of putters played by top PING professionals, and iconic PING putters that changed the game. Targeted mainly to collectors, these models will be serialized and available as built with no modifications.

The first PLD Limited model will celebrate the 55th anniversary of the Anser Patent. Granted on March 21, 1967, the game-changing patent set the standard in putter design that still dominates the winner’s circle today.

“A lot of time has passed since the invention of the Anser putter,” said John A. Solheim, PING’s Chairman & CEO and the youngest son of Karsten Solheim, who designed the putter as an “answer” to the putters available at the time. “We think it’s important to remind the golf industry and some of the younger golfers that the iconic design they see with other brands’ name on it was created by Karsten in his garage in the mid-1960s. I was fortunate to be at his side building the first Ansers, and continued to do so for many years. It’s time Karsten gets the credit he deserves for inventing the Anser putter.”

The Anser Patent 55 (U.S. MSRP: $790) is fully machined from bronze and is available on March 21 of this year. It can be purchased only at pingpld.com.

PLD Milled

The PLD Milled line offers a collection of four tour-validated models, each with a history of winning championships. These designs are fully machined from forged, 303 stainless steel and represent a combination of standard-setting favorites like the Anser and newer, tour-inspired models like the DS72, the choice of multiple-time winner Viktor Hovland. Each model requires more than four hours of milling time, precisely shaping every surface and radius to achieve the high quality and premium look expected in a precision-milled putter.

The four models (U.S. MSRP: $485) are available for pre-order beginning today at PING authorized retailers committed to selling premium, custom-fit putters.

“The PLD Milled is an exciting addition to our putter line,” said John K. Solheim. “We’ve identified a couple of our most popular models from the past and some newer designs that have attracted a lot of attention in the last couple of years. We’ve given the new putters a very clean, premium look to emphasize the precision process they undergo before they are ready for play. As we collaborate on new designs with our engineers and tour staff through the PLD program, we’ll add new models to bring golfers the latest in tour-proven performance on the putting green.”

PLD Milled Model Specifications

Anser

Precision-milled from forged, 303 stainless steel

Slight Arc

350g

Matte Black finish

PING black graphite shaft

Lie Angle: 20° +/- 4°

Loft: 3° +3°/- 2°

Anser 2

Slight Arc

350g

Satin finish

Chrome stepless steel shaft

DS72

Straight Stroke

365g

Satin finish

Chrome stepless steel shaft

Lie Angle: 20° +/- 2°

Prime Tyne 4

Precision-milled from forged, 303 stainless steel head

Aerospace grade, machined aluminum hosel

Strong Arc

360g

Matte Black finish

Matte-black stepless steel shaft

###

Wow. $1,300 for the full Monty. If you got it, do it! Would be cool to go through the full process and get a 1-of-1 putter, but maybe I’ll just go to Ping HQ this year and do a “normal” fitting. I’d love to see what they come-up with.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

14 hours ago, PMookie said:

Wow. $1,300 for the full Monty. If you got it, do it! Would be cool to go through the full process and get a 1-of-1 putter, but maybe I’ll just go to Ping HQ this year and do a “normal” fitting. I’d love to see what they come-up with.

FYI, They don't do normal fittings at PING  HQ anymore from my last information.   I believe they work with a local course and send one of their fitters down there.   

16 hours ago, PMookie said:

It’s a steal actually. Iirc a fitting at the scotty Cameron gallery was $500 and that go towards the purchase of a putter. You don’t get a fully customized putter out of it and you are going to pay at least $2500 minus the fitting fee for a circle t putter. 

2 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

FYI, They don't do normal fittings at PING  HQ anymore from my last information.   I believe they work with a local course and send one of their fitters down there.   

I’ve heard the same.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

On 3/7/2022 at 9:17 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I love my PLD Tyne. Mine is the smooth face one but it has such great audio feedback and rolls it very smooth and true. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

On 3/7/2022 at 7:12 PM, bens197 said:

No-Line Anser is timeless, great choice.

You're not wrong.  I had a Scotty Newport Select from when they had the "black mist" finish and no alignment aid... was a damn good putter for me.  I'm always drawn to the Tyne shape when I go to the store too.  

I think I'm going to have to go roll some of these designs, they look awesome! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

These look fantastic. Are these going to be a 5 month wait as well? 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

4 minutes ago, jlukes said:

I preorder and was told I should have it at street date (March 31st)

They don’t need to rely on other companies for components as much as with irons/woods.

Nice

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

I don't exactly have $1500 to burn after ordering irons but s!@t I'd kill for a round/pipe neck Anser or ZB in patina finish with tungsten plugs, site dot and a Redwood stamp on the face (hey, they said to just ask!). Oh and I'd like to avoid that whole fitting thing in case it tells me I need something at all different than that - it would probably be too pretty to game anyway!

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

8 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Thanks!!! Not going anytime soon, so hopefully they’ll change at some point this year.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

You're not wrong.  I had a Scotty Newport Select from when they had the "black mist" finish and no alignment aid... was a damn good putter for me.  I'm always drawn to the Tyne shape when I go to the store too.  

I think I'm going to have to go roll some of these designs, they look awesome! 

Imagine one with a sound slot…omg…did I just age myself…whatever…sound slot would be amaze balls…

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

7 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Imagine one with a sound slot…omg…did I just age myself…whatever…sound slot would be amaze balls…

Oh man, sound slot with a deep milled face would feel super soft but with the non-instsert face it should also feel really solid.

Wait, why am I talking putters? My putter is fine.  There’s nothing wrong with it… crap.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

$1300 for a 1 of 1 putter I’m using the possibility of a tour only putter has been on my mind all day. Hard to resist having 1 of 1 equipment. When you think of prices for tour equipment this really is cheap.

A tour driver head is $700-800 dollars with no shaft. Here you are getting a fitting plus fully customized putter. It’s hard resisting this especially as somewhat of a a putter ho

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

38 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

$1300 for a 1 of 1 putter I’m using the possibility of a tour only putter has been on my mind all day. Hard to resist having 1 of 1 equipment. When you think of prices for tour equipment this really is cheap.

A tour driver head is $700-800 dollars with no shaft. Here you are getting a fitting plus fully customized putter. It’s hard resisting this especially as somewhat of a a putter ho

🏼True story 

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

This is exactly the logic I needed to hear!

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

3 hours ago, bens197 said:

I’m with you on a sound slot. 👌🏼

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

the black is nice but my eye is on this:

limited_anser-patent-55_address_1100x110

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

after making that last post, i bit the bullet and paid the down payment for the custom putter. going to do the virtual fitting option. part of my inspiration for this was that my dad played a Ping putter. he passed away when i was young and i never had a chance to play golf with him. 

Updated 07/15/2022

9 hours ago, dlow206 said:

after making that last post, i bit the bullet and paid the down payment for the custom putter. going to do the virtual fitting option. part of my inspiration for this was that my dad played a Ping putter. he passed away when i was young and i never had a chance to play golf with him. 

Keep us posted on the progress of the fitting and pictures of the end beauty. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

10 hours ago, dlow206 said:

the black is nice but my eye is on this:

Bruh. How about a NSFW warning there... sheesh!

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

15 hours ago, MattWillGolf said:

I’m with you on a sound slot. 👌🏼

The Cameron inspired by David Duval was always my unicorn club...I never pulled the trigger but always wanted it.  I suppose I could justify it these days...it was a work of art.

• Srixon Z-Star XV