Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

New Driver

Skibum

I’m thinking about getting a new driver. I have a Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver. It’s the relaunch of the Big Bertha driver line from 2013 I believe. I’m just wondering if I would get any more distance out of an new driver. I have a swing speed of 85 mph. I’m drives are between 200 and 225 yards.  I’m open to any drivers really. I don’t have a club fitter near me. The closest is 45 minutes away. 

If you go by Trackmans chart you are very close to optimum.  New drivers may or may not give you more distance.  If your near the center of the face which I’m guessing you are you may not see any improvements.  New drivers could give you more distance on mishits.  

One way to get more distance is head weight  adding more mass to the head and swinging it the same speed can result in more distance.  It’s part of the draw to counter balanced shafts for some people.

D903DCF5-3B0A-4823-8294-565CE22C8B07.webp

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

42 minutes ago, Skibum said:

I’m thinking about getting a new driver. I have a Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver. It’s the relaunch of the Big Bertha driver line from 2013 I believe. I’m just wondering if I would get any more distance out of an new driver. I have a swing speed of 85 mph. I’m drives are between 200 and 225 yards.  I’m open to any drivers really. I don’t have a club fitter near me. The closest is 45 minutes away. 

I think it's worthwhile to at least consider. New technology every 3-4 years can help you to add more distance, the question is will it be meaningful distance. I would think you would surely be able to see an improvement in dispersion, and probably improved distance on off center hits.  You might be able to get a shaft that will better optimize your swing and or improve swing speed if you are able to let loose more because of your comfort

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Check out Sub 70 golf. They have 2 models and won't break the bank with the cost. Recently picked up the 849D and it has replaced by Ping G410

Driver-Sub70 849D

3 wood-Sub70 939X

5 wood-Callaway Rogue

4 hybrid-Tour Edge EXS 220

irons-Sub70 699 V2 irons

wedges-Sub70 JB wedges, 50, 54, 58

putter-Sub 70 FN 001 with Evenroll Gravity Grip

Ball-OnCore Elixir

16 hours ago, Skibum said:

There are some good deals on the buy and sell site on MGS, for instance, i am selling a 1 year old driver in great shape for $350.

• :callaway-small:Paradym AI Smoke Max Ventus TR Blue 5S
  • :Sub70: 3 & 7W 949 stiff
  • :mizuno-small: 921 JPX Tour 5-W Stiff Nippon 120
  • :taylormade-small: MG4 Raw Grind 50, 56 & 60 Stiff
  • :ping-small: Ping Anser 2 putter 
  • :titleist-small: Pro V1
  • EZ Go 4 seater

17 hours ago, Skibum said:

I’m thinking about getting a new driver.

I just did.  Hoping computer numbers translate to course.  I too just replaced my circa 2012 Nike VR Pro, and bought a two year old model (new) Cobra  Speedzone for $300.  The numbers on the computer say I should get 10-15 yards more we will see.

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

Thank you for the responses. I pretty much hit my driver pretty close to center. I have a little fade, but that has more to do with my swing. I just hate how much drivers cost. 

Thanks again,

Bill

The engine that drives the club head is a good shaft.  That is where the fitter comes into play.  Am 75, my fitter put a Fujikura Speeder 661 TR in my Titleist TSi3.  Clubhead speed 93mph, ball speed 132, spin 2200, and I have reached 280 with the driver, but my norm is around 250.  Made a big difference over my previous 917D3, Fujikura Pro Speeder 64.  Both are stiff shafts.  The new Titleist drivers are great, but with the right shaft they are awesome.  

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

47 minutes ago, ChuckZ said:

The engine that drives the club head is a good shaft.  That is where the fitter comes into play.  Am 75, my fitter put a Fujikura Speeder 661 TR in my Titleist TSi3.  Clubhead speed 93mph, ball speed 132, spin 2200, and I have reached 280 with the driver, but my norm is around 250.  Made a big difference over my previous 917D3, Fujikura Pro Speeder 64.  Both are stiff shafts.  The new Titleist drivers are great, but with the right shaft they are awesome.  

The shaft being the engine is a myth. The shaft does two things. It’s for the weight and feel.

From Tom Wishon

Shaft Myth #1 – The shaft is the engine of the golf club 

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard this statement, I might not be rich, but I definitely would be able to go to a nice restaurant and enjoy a good dinner with a good bottle of wine! It is far more truthful to say that “the golfer is the engine,” while “the shaft is the transmission of the golf club.” 

A shaft does not create energy during the swing. It is simply the component that takes the energy generated by the golfer and transmits it to the clubhead to hit the ball. It is true that if certain elements of the shaft are not properly fit to the golfer’s specific swing characteristics, the golfer can lose distance by experiencing a lower clubhead speed or more off-center hits than he could generate from using a correctly fit shaft. At the same token, if the shaft is accurately fit, the golfer has a much better chance of fully optimizing his/her potential to hit the ball to the best of their ability. 

Performance wise, the shaft, 1) can affect the dynamic loft of the clubhead at impact within a narrow range of 2 to 3 degrees, but only for those golfers with a later to very late release; 2) will chiefly control the total weight of the club, which in turn can have an effect on the golfer’s clubhead speed, 3) can affect some golfers’ (not all) confidence and swing consistency by displaying a “bending feel” during the swing that is either more preferred or less preferred by the golfer. That’s it, that’s the full list of what the shaft can do.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Go to an outdoor golf event and compare your driver to the Ping G425MAX. Hands down the best!

Certified Club Fitter.

Ping G425 Max Driver 10.5° w/Fujikura Ventus TR

Ping G425 Max 5-7-9 Fairway Woods w/Ping Alta CB

Ping G425 Irons 5-U w/Ping Alta CB (Power-Spec Lofts)

Ping 4.0 Eye2 Glide Wedges 54°-58° w/Recoil SmacWrap

Ping Redwood ZB Putter w/PP58

PING Pioneer Cart Bag

Lamkin Sonar+ Wrap Mid-Size Grips

It took me 5 or 6 years to beat my 2015 Great Big Bertha driver! I switched last year to a Titleist TSi2 with a KuroKage SFW 50g stiff shaft. But I am currently testing a TourEdge Exotics C722 with a Tensei Orange 65g stiff shaft (per their recommendation based on some data I gave them).

The above just as context that indeed it may take a while to change!

I would definitely go to a fitter, especially if you haven't been for a while. My preferred fitter is 45 minutes away (Miles of Golf Cincinnati) and worth every minute to/from and whatever small fee they get from me for the fitting (most, if not all, gets refunded if I buy). I have fitted everything but wedges there (and not sure why I haven't fitted those!).

The other option as I have recently discovered is to engage the excellent TourEdge Exotics customer service team (you fill out a quick form on their site - find "Contact Us" and they will get back with you quickly). They have a fantastic 30-day trial period. You literally order, pay for the driver and try it out for that time and as long as your return within the 30 days, you get a full refund. I tried the TrueGolfFit tool and it suggested the TourEdge Exotics Pro 721 driver, so I bought it, but quickly found out it wasn't the right driver. I then worked with customer service and voila, trialing what looks to be a very competitive C722. Give them a try - highly recommended.

Good luck!

I would NOT think that a 45 minute drive would be too much of a barriet  to improve your driver performance. If it is then I wish you all the luck you can get. I would think spending $500 to $600 on a new driver without getting fit would be a bad choice for most any golfer. 

All my clubs are custom built with aftermarket shafts that have been spine and FLO aligned for max performance every swing. 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:29 PM, RickyBobby_PR said:

The shaft being the engine is a myth. The shaft does two things. It’s for the weight and feel.

From Tom Wishon

Shaft Myth #1 – The shaft is the engine of the golf club 

If I had a dollar for every time I have heard this statement, I might not be rich, but I definitely would be able to go to a nice restaurant and enjoy a good dinner with a good bottle of wine! It is far more truthful to say that “the golfer is the engine,” while “the shaft is the transmission of the golf club.” 

A shaft does not create energy during the swing. It is simply the component that takes the energy generated by the golfer and transmits it to the clubhead to hit the ball. It is true that if certain elements of the shaft are not properly fit to the golfer’s specific swing characteristics, the golfer can lose distance by experiencing a lower clubhead speed or more off-center hits than he could generate from using a correctly fit shaft. At the same token, if the shaft is accurately fit, the golfer has a much better chance of fully optimizing his/her potential to hit the ball to the best of their ability. 

Performance wise, the shaft, 1) can affect the dynamic loft of the clubhead at impact within a narrow range of 2 to 3 degrees, but only for those golfers with a later to very late release; 2) will chiefly control the total weight of the club, which in turn can have an effect on the golfer’s clubhead speed, 3) can affect some golfers’ (not all) confidence and swing consistency by displaying a “bending feel” during the swing that is either more preferred or less preferred by the golfer. That’s it, that’s the full list of what the shaft can do.

I'm so glad you responded before I did - I didn't want to jump in on a 75 year old.  Thanks! 🙂

I would suggest that the OP try true fit - why not?  For about $5 you can get a good sense of what might work best for you rather than having each one of us tell you about his or her favorite driver and how great it works (for us of course, not necessarily you.)  Even getting an estimate of 200-225 on an 85 mph swing speed doesn't help much.  With a skybum nickname perhaps you live at elevation making that number inflated - if you are driving it 200-225 at Sea Level in Florida in the wet conditions we typically play in here - you are maxed out.  But is that on all hits or solid strikes?  Could a newer model offer more forgiveness?

I'd try MGS tru fit and see what it gives you.  

Good luck!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

2 hours ago, revkev said:

I'm so glad you responded before I did - I didn't want to jump in on a 75 year old.  Thanks! 🙂

I would suggest that the OP try true fit - why not?  For about $5 you can get a good sense of what might work best for you rather than having each one of us tell you about his or her favorite driver and how great it works (for us of course, not necessarily you.)  Even getting an estimate of 200-225 on an 85 mph swing speed doesn't help much.  With a skybum nickname perhaps you live at elevation making that number inflated - if you are driving it 200-225 at Sea Level in Florida in the wet conditions we typically play in here - you are maxed out.  But is that on all hits or solid strikes?  Could a newer model offer more forgiveness?

I'd try MGS tru fit and see what it gives you.  

Good luck!

TrueGolfFit.com is now FREE!!!  Fittings should be free 🙂

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 8:18 PM, cnosil said:

TrueGolfFit.com is now FREE!!!  Fittings should be free 🙂

This 75 year has big shoulders and he is right, it is the Indian.  And you are right you should not jump on 75 year old disabled veterans.  With respect.  

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 6:16 AM, tschott said:

Check out Sub 70 golf. They have 2 models and won't break the bank with the cost. Recently picked up the 849D and it has replaced by Ping G410

How is the switch going? What made you get the 849 D over the 849 pro? The D to my understanding in more draw biased if a person is more of a fade/slice type. Just wondering if that's the case or it just worked better for you. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

On 4/12/2022 at 7:08 PM, JFish350 said:

How is the switch going? What made you get the 849 D over the 849 pro? The D to my understanding in more draw biased if a person is more of a fade/slice type. Just wondering if that's the case or it just worked better for you. 

So far so good. I went with the D due to getting older and not consistently hitting the center of the club face although thinking about trying my buddy's Pro head to see how I like it. My normal flight was slight fade and figured that this would help straighten that out and hopefully gain a few yards. I'm a pretty consistent driver usually hitting 10-11 fairways a round and have picked up a few yards although still messing with the settings. Hopefully this helps your selection if you're looking for a new driver.

Driver-Sub70 849D

3 wood-Sub70 939X

5 wood-Callaway Rogue

4 hybrid-Tour Edge EXS 220

irons-Sub70 699 V2 irons

wedges-Sub70 JB wedges, 50, 54, 58

putter-Sub 70 FN 001 with Evenroll Gravity Grip

Ball-OnCore Elixir

On 3/17/2022 at 4:32 PM, IONEPUTT said:

I would NOT think that a 45 minute drive would be too much of a barriet  to improve your driver performance. If it is then I wish you all the luck you can get. I would think spending $500 to $600 on a new driver without getting fit would be a bad choice for most any golfer. 

Definitely this . Having gone to 2 driver fittings over the past couple of years I can personally attest to some driver/shaft combos that will benefit you and others that won't. Gas is pretty expensive today but not as expensive and buying the wrong $600. driver. or one that gives you the same result as your current one. Plus as some members have said a shaft change might give you the results you're looking for. . 

Signed 

75 yr old

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I just finished using the TrueGolffit  FREE driver fitting and I was NOT impressed at all. The app came up with a driver that they said would get me 9.5 more yards and 5.4 yard better accuracy. I have NO idea how they came to those numbers when the app has NO idea of how far I'm hitting my current driver, nor how accurate I hit it. The top pick they came up with was using a 65 gram shaft, and the second option used a 55 grams shaft.  Those two shaft weight MAY be find for some, but not for me. When I was fit by a club fitter hitting balls on a launcher the result came back that 75 grams shaft was the best fit for me and my swing. NOT exactly what this online fitting app came up with.  This online fitting app did NOT even ask me what loft head I was using and that does matter, so again I'm not impressed with this free online fitting.

While I openly admit that what works for me may or may not work for others,  but I think I'll stick with a real driver fitting using a real launch monitor and a varity of clubheads and shafts before I spend MY money on a new driver. Just my opinion of course, but I think a lot of others will agree that a real fitting is a better way to go than any online app fitting. 

All my clubs are custom built with aftermarket shafts that have been spine and FLO aligned for max performance every swing. 

I just went back to the TrueGolfFit site and went to the Buy Now option. I was surprised to see what drivers popped up, The top pick was a 10.5* Driver with a Stiff flex shaft. The second option came up with Senior flex 12* driver.  Very big difference from one to the other. I can understand how a 10.5* or a 12* head might work well for me as I'm used both in the past. But NOT sure how that  50 grams Senior flex shaft is going to do with my 105 MPH swing speed. I think I'll stick with S flex until I see a good reason to go softer. 

I also want to say I made a mistake about the shaft in the top pick, it was a 60 not the 65 I posted in my first post on this. My mistake guys.

43 minutes ago, IONEPUTT said:

I just finished using the TrueGolffit  FREE driver fitting and I was NOT impressed at all. The app came up with a driver that they said would get me 9.5 more yards and 5.4 yard better accuracy. I have NO idea how they came to those numbers when the app has NO idea of how far I'm hitting my current driver, nor how accurate I hit it. The top pick they came up with was using a 65 gram shaft, and the second option used a 55 grams shaft.  Those two shaft weight MAY be find for some, but not for me. When I was fit by a club fitter hitting balls on a launcher the result came back that 75 grams shaft was the best fit for me and my swing. NOT exactly what this online fitting app came up with.  This online fitting app did NOT even ask me what loft head I was using and that does matter, so again I'm not impressed with this free online fitting.

While I openly admit that what works for me may or may not work for others,  but I think I'll stick with a real driver fitting using a real launch monitor and a varity of clubheads and shafts before I spend MY money on a new driver. Just my opinion of course, but I think a lot of others will agree that a real fitting is a better way to go than any online app fitting. 

If you have read anything at all about TrueGolfFit, you would know it was never intended or mentioned to be a replacment for a live fitting.  Matter of fact, in any article about TrueGolfFit, it is mentioned right up front than an in person fitting--often costing $50 to $150 is the ideal way to be fit.    But for those who can't afford or have no access to a live fitting TrueGolfFit gives an idea of where to start looking and to get somewhat of an idea of what will work for MOST players with the same swing dynamics, it's not meant to be a personalized fitting. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

1 hour ago, IONEPUTT said:

I believe even the MGS team will tell you an in person fitting is better.  The TrueGolf Fit app is not designed to compare against you current driver and is primarily intended for golfers who buy OTR; which isn’t you based on you posting history .   The yardage and accuracy gains are against the average driver in the system that matches you entered parameters.   It is like their most wanted testing it is about what OTR driver will work best for highest percentage of people that meet the entered criteria.  When you actually try that driver it may or may not work for you and your swing.  

I think most hardcore golfers who do some level of fitting for their clubs would agree with your assessment.  i would guess 90+%of golfers don’t do any kind of fitting so this is far better than nothing.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

When I I tried the online fitting I entered swing speed of Medium, 95-105 MPH and tempo as Fast.  First off, I'm not sure why the app considers 95-105 to be Medium, when I read all the time that most golfers can't reach 90 MPH. If that's even close to true, I would think 95-105 would NOT be medium.  Then the app came back with one pick being a driver with a Senior flex 50 class shaft. Last I checked, 95-105 MPH is NOT in the senior flex range, more like upper R to upper S flex, depending on the shaft make and model.  And with the Fast tempo as a factor, R flex would be ruled out by most club fitters I know.  I'm just reporting on what I think of the app and you can decide if I have any valid points or not. Have a nice weekend guys, Forecast is sunny and warm here In Colorado. 

I think new shafts offer tighter dispersion.  Whether your driver head can be matched to a new shaft?  Up to you and a fitter.

Drv: PXG 0211, Evnflo Riptide CB Senior, Callaway 454 TI (2004) 10 and an 11, regular flex.

3W: Callaway Steelhead Xr  Tensei Blue CK 55 gram senior. TM Burner Superfast 3.0 M flex.

5W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent 40 regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  forged Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hollow body.

6 - PW: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex.

Gap: 52/9 GFF Mizuno S5, Lob: 60/6 GFF Mizuno T7.

Sand: Ancien Regime 56/12 Hogan Sure Out, Apex shaft. Heavy sole.

Chipper:  Ancien Regime Don Martin "Up n In" bronze or copper. 🙂

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab "R" Ball, face balanced, 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃