Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Kiawah in April. Course Recommendations please!

Harpua728

I'm heading down in late April for 4 rounds.  2 on the Ocean Course, and two other rounds.  What else would you suggest in the area?  I hear the other resort courses are average and overpriced - yet convenient if staying on the island as we are.

Happy for any and all suggestions.

Thank you!

On 3/16/2022 at 4:57 PM, Harpua728 said:

I'm heading down in late April for 4 rounds.  2 on the Ocean Course, and two other rounds.  What else would you suggest in the area?  I hear the other resort courses are average and overpriced - yet convenient if staying on the island as we are.

I'm there in April too and playing the Ocean Course twice.

I'm doing only Kiawah Resort courses.  Osprey is one of the other rounds and Cougar Point.  From everything I've read and looked at.  Osprey is a great one too.  I know there are a few other threads about Charleston specifically.  If you can get on to the Cassique course - I've heard wonderful things.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

6 hours ago, juspoole said:

I'm there in April too and playing the Ocean Course twice.

I'm doing only Kiawah Resort courses.  Osprey is one of the other rounds and Cougar Point.  From everything I've read and looked at.  Osprey is a great one too.  I know there are a few other threads about Charleston specifically.  If you can get on to the Cassique course - I've heard wonderful things.  

Thanks.  I've heard great things about Cassique as well and we are trying to get on there.  If not, we will likely do Osprey and possible the muni which I heard is pretty decent.