Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Liv Golf Central Thread: Events and News

Thin2win
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

We haven't had to say this in a while, but as a reminder to all that we are keeping this thread to the golf/signings and related content.

We are not going to get into the politics of it all and where the money is coming from etc.

If you wish to comment on that aspect of it all please feel free to do so on other platforms. Not here.

While much of LIV has become more accepted over the years there are still those who feel strongly against it and the backing. We respect all those who are both for and against LIV, however will not tolerate going into the weeds of all the "other stuff"

If you are not sure whether you should post something either ask a mod or don't post it. 

As we have before we will continue to moderate, remove or edit posts that go against our moral code and members will receive alerts or warnings to follow.

Thank you

Forum Staff 

So i watched a bit here and there and ultimately ended up watching the PGA tour instead. My thoughts are as follows.

1- production better then expected, golf pretty meh as expected with the field.

2- I lost interest in the golf because i don't really care about millionaires playing for millions more. 

3- the team aspect i would like to see ok s bigger scale. That I've explained in a earlier post.

4- This one i admit is a me Problem, but for them to make min 1 million for events and only work 8 of 52 weeks a year is a cheap way out. I mean great the money is there, but they already make a living for playing a game..i don't feel bad for PGA guys to play 20-24 weeks a year and make the Same or more. I could go on but I won't.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

That hasn't worked very well for most all other pro sports.  I went to my one and only FIFA soccer game in Unna, Germany... those fans may the WM look like a knitting circle. 🙂

I might be the minority… but I can’t stand being around a ton of stumbling drunks… that is what this product will produce.

34 minutes ago, Shankster said:

I might be the minority… but I can’t stand being around a ton of stumbling drunks… that is what this product will produce.

+1. I don’t even like it remotely, e.g. I don’t watch the WM Phoenix Open because of the featured drunks. I’m sure many here saw highlights from last year where fans threw thousands of (semi) full cups and cans of beer all over #16 after holes in one? Many of the fans got drenched in beer in the process, not my idea of fun - ever. Disgusting to me, I guess I don’t “get it.”

004F7BF7-4642-4EC9-92E9-76081FADE06D.png

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

14 minutes ago, Middler said:

+1. I don’t even like it remotely, e.g. I don’t watch the WM Phoenix Open because of the featured drunks. I’m sure many here saw highlights from last year where fans threw thousands of (semi) full cups and cans of beer all over #16 after holes in one? Many of the fans got drenched in beer in the process, not my idea of fun - ever. Disgusting to me, I guess I don’t “get it.”

004F7BF7-4642-4EC9-92E9-76081FADE06D.png

We attended this year’s Masters. They don’t even allow walking fast!😁

“Adventure Before Dementia “

PING G425 4-UW/SW Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex / ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5* / 3W 14*/ 5W 17.5* / 3hyb. 19* / 9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD 4J Prototype / 1968 Anser / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone RX - TreoSoft

My sister in law wen to the WM Open… she doesn’t even know a single golfers name.  Went for the beer I am assuming.  

I’ve often wondered why major events always have to be surrounded by alcohol sponsors?  Do the events suck that bad that you can’t enjoy them without a buzz?  

I don’t get it either, never will.

22 minutes ago, Shankster said:

My sister in law wen to the WM Open… she doesn’t even know a single golfers name.  Went for the beer I am assuming.  

I’ve often wondered why major events always have to be surrounded by alcohol sponsors?  Do the events suck that bad that you can’t enjoy them without a buzz?  

I don’t get it either, never will.

Our Canadian friends in Yuma went to the WM for R1 and had nothing good to say about it... particularly the $12 beer.  "One and done" was there summary.  And this was the first day mind you.

I must admit that the beer, hot pretzels, and foam ear plugs at the Dortmund game made it tolerable.  But seriously, I'm not sure any fans can top soccer fans for energy.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I popped onto YouTube a couple of times to see for myself. I’m not sure about the team concept. I thought it would interesting but all it did was put additional graphics next to players names. I later read that some of the teams, including the winning team were assembled prior to the draft so, the team idea with a draft seemed pointless. The announcers appeared to spend a bit of time talking about money. This seems to be the only point of the tour, make news for spending gobs of money on what appears to be a bunch of mediocre golfs. +24 was paid $120,000. The biggest names well down the leaderboard, Phil Mickleson and Kevin Na, T-33. I score it 4 🥱 As a counterpoint I’m watching the RBC Canadian Open. Rory is on fire, JT is charging and Justin Rose has caught a spark.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

6 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

The Wasted Management events planning group has probably been called in ahead of schedule to begin working on a counter-response.  Nobody's gonna just waltz in and take over their #1 position in pro golf. 

I'm as old school on protecting the "yesteryears" of golf as anyone, but this seems to be what the modern fan base wants, so go with the flow.  If this is LIV's format, I just won't attend their events - leaving them to those who like the party atmosphere. Certainly the PGA and their event hosts won't feel compelled to follow LIV's lead, right?  

Unfortunately drunks are a factor of life, I stopped attending sports events because of the drunks. But the "Feed" on utube I've seen in New Zealand I've not seen any drunks, not watching all the hours available but have watched 4ish hours in total, I like the format I'm seeing here as it's ad free and good camera angles which is better than the PGA tour model in my opinion....

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

2 minutes ago, Bang60 said:

Unfortunately drunks are a factor of life, I stopped attending sports events because of the drunks. But the "Feed" on utube I've seen in New Zealand I've not seen any drunks, not watching all the hours available but have watched 4ish hours in total, I like the format I'm seeing here as it's ad free and good camera angles which is better than the PGA tour model in my opinion....

Yeah, to be clear, I have no idea what the LIV Tour has planned as it relates to "fan fun".  I think it was Alan who suggested they would be a drunk loud-fest? The limited amount of the first event I've watched seemed pretty average from that perspective. But any event with excessive alcohol consumption is a definite non-starter for me attending, and barely palatable viewing from the safety of my home. The scene following Sam Ryders ace was ugly and not something I care to see at any golf event. 

Wonder how Forest Gump would deal with it, lol. I think the biggest problem is people don't like change, you know if it ain't broke don't fix it. Problem is for me it's so broken I stopped paying for the content, I've been watching utube video for 4-5 months now and there's so much out there to watch. "Ted-x" is people talking about what's on their mind, from a possible solution to finding it difficult to go to sleep which is laying on your back and tapping your legs for 4minutes, works for me. Some shocking things go on behind closed doors, the list of what's available online is only restricted by your imagination...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

1 hour ago, Bang60 said:

I stopped paying for the content, I've been watching utube video for 4-5 months now and there's so much out there to watch.

Well, for me, this is appealing in that I don't often get full coverage of the PGA events.  Part of that is my rural location and part my choice not to pay (more) to get it.  I did watch a good portion of the YT replay of this first event and it seemed just fine.  It had a bit of an 80's vibe to it with the graphics and lead in segment.  I half expected John Travolta to pop into the screen.  From there it felt like I was watching a typical Euro Tour event - which always have a more subdued feel than main tour events.  It will be interesting to see how event #2 at Pumpkin Ridge compares.  LIV golf in Portland, OR... what could possibly go wrong?

24 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Well, for me, this is appealing in that I don't often get full coverage of the PGA events.  Part of that is my rural location and part my choice not to pay (more) to get it.  I did watch a good portion of the YT replay of this first event and it seemed just fine.  It had a bit of an 80's vibe to it with the graphics and lead in segment.  I have expected John Travolta to pop into the screen.  From there it felt like I was watching a typical Euro Tour event - which always have a more subdued feel than main tour events.  It will be interesting to see how event #2 at Pumpkin Ridge compares.  LIV golf in Portland, OR... what could possibly go wrong?

I kind of lucked out with golf streaming and the ESPN golf coverage. My Verizon cell phone plan includes Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Well, for me, this is appealing in that I don't often get full coverage of the PGA events.  Part of that is my rural location and part my choice..

It will be interesting to see how event #2 at Pumpkin Ridge compares.  LIV golf in Portland, OR... what could possibly go wrong?

I was spending way too much time glued to the Tv watching golf and getting angry because of the lousy content, I've lived in Sydney 33 years and Hong Kong 7years getting different feeds and so know how much better it can be than what's offered by skysport in NZ. So like you will watch with interest how the next and the next events present, tbh anything will be good and better than the status quo because it's FREE...

Interesting article...

https://www.sportinglife.com/golf/news/liv-golf-invitational-at-centurion-ben-coley-reflections-on-saudi-arabia-backed-golf-tournament/201425

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

On 6/11/2022 at 7:22 AM, LICC said:

As to the Opens, for the U.S., if the LIV players drop out of the OWGR top 60 and don’t have any other exemption (eg, won the US Open in the last ten years), they would have to go through local qualifying. Can you see DJ and Phil doing that?

I read something interesting today: it sounds like some of the LIV players who were former PGA Tour players may request membership in the DP (Dubai Ports) World Tour. Then they could play a few events on that tour and collect world ranking points. 
This would put Keith Pelley in a rock/hard place situation: stand by his partnership with the PGA Tour, or suddenly have perhaps DJ, Phil, Reed, etc etc as DPWT members.  If enough highly ranked players join LIV, and the fields are strong, will world ranking points have to eventually be granted to LIV events?

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

9 minutes ago, MGoBlue100 said:

I read something interesting today: it sounds like some of the LIV players who were former PGA Tour players may request membership in the DP (Dubai Ports) World Tour. Then they could play a few events on that tour and collect world ranking points. 
This would put Keith Pelley in a rock/hard place situation: stand by his partnership with the PGA Tour, or suddenly have perhaps DJ, Phil, Reed, etc etc as DPWT members.  If enough highly ranked players join LIV, and the fields are strong, will world ranking points have to eventually be granted to LIV events?

That is an interesting possibility. I seem to recall that the Euro Tour was aggravated with the PGA Tour when many of their stars left with wooing from the PGA Tour.  Looks like a re-make of an old movie.

On 6/11/2022 at 9:26 PM, GolfSpy_APH said:

As much as i get that. I watch on Eurosport and yeah it's in Italian or German, but there is maybe one commercial per hour. 

Sky is much better so well.

Sucks for everyone in US and Canada who get 3 commercial breaks every 12 minutes, but that isn't the viewing experience worldwide.

I also watch on Sky and while the number of commercial breaks are minimal, I really hate all those in-studio analysis while the round is going on. You got 3 old farts sitting around a table with an Augusta background repeating the same old stuff... 

Only positive take from LIV was the free streaming, you want to grow the game, you give free access to those who don't have ESPN+ Sky, etc...

And I can only concur with the previous comments regarding field strength, money talk and drunk party...

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

On 6/11/2022 at 6:04 PM, RickyBobby_PR said:

Bryson and Reed aren’t just nobodies. They may not be liked by a segment of the population but Bryson did bring attention to the single length irons and from what I’ve read helped cobra in iron sales that were already mediocre at best. For Reed those who hate him changed that mindset even if for a little bit during the Ryder Cup.

DJ, Bryson and Reed jumping ship will have an impact on others joining. If they get Rickie it’s another name. Yes he’s struggling but you take away the stress of trying to make a cut, less holes to play and less tournaments he can easily sneak up on the leaderboard and win some events, but he will bring more eyes. He is carrying Puma golf and his approach to the game and how he acts created a big Rickie fan base.

This week was a dream week for the PGA Tour. LIV had some strong momentum at the start, a few "known" players, new format, good production, and easy to access. The only thing they were missing was a good golf product that created drama for the viewer. 

The team that was pre-selected ran away with it, no surprise. Charl has been playing high quality golf and it showed. But what a disappointment from DJ, Phil, Westwood, Sergio, Gooch... The product is only as good as the competition. 

I know this was a dream week with Rory, Tony, and JT battling down to the 17th hole playing spectacular golf and not every week is like this but I just have to wonder how many of the LIV players would have cracked top 20 or even made the cut.

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

Just now, TBS said:

This week was a dream week for the PGA Tour. LIV had some strong momentum at the start, a few "known" players, new format, good production, and easy to access. The only thing they were missing was a good golf product that created drama for the viewer. 

The team that was pre-selected ran away with it, no surprise. Charl has been playing high quality golf and it showed. But what a disappointment from DJ, Phil, Westwood, Sergio, Gooch... The product is only as good as the competition. 

I know this was a dream week with Rory, Tony, and JT battling down to the 17th hole playing spectacular golf and not every week is like this but I just have to wonder how many of the LIV players would have cracked top 20 or even made the cut.

And what is the O/U on number of LIV players that make the cut this week?

I'm saying 3.5.

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

14 hours ago, MGoBlue100 said:

I could see the DPWT joining with LIV and creating a world tour. IMO this is the type of disruption those guys are looking for. Golf would never be the same again. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

3 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I could see the DPWT joining with LIV and creating a world tour. IMO this is the type of disruption those guys are looking for. Golf would never be the same again. 

I've said from the start of this that LIV was much more of a threat to the DP tour then the PGA tour. The PGA has some prestige behind it that it can lean on. The DP tour has lower pay and other then the British Open, a forgettable schedule.

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

2 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

I've said from the start of this that LIV was much more of a threat to the DP tour then the PGA tour. The PGA has some prestige behind it that it can lean on. The DP tour has lower pay and other then the British Open, a forgettable schedule.

I finished up the NLU podcast and when they were talking to KVV he had a wild idea that I actually like. It is bold, a little brash and well would certainly send a message. 

What KVV purposed was for Jay and the PGA Tour to come out and announce The Players officially as the 5th Major, run direclty by the Tour. Run by their rules and their eligibilty. What they choose to do with those who have one previous Players is up to them. Call them Majors or whatever, however this is the kind of bold move I would like to see the Tour make in response. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I finished up the NLU podcast and when they were talking to KVV he had a wild idea that I actually like. It is bold, a little brash and well would certainly send a message. 

What KVV purposed was for Jay and the PGA Tour to come out and announce The Players officially as the 5th Major, run direclty by the Tour. Run by their rules and their eligibilty. What they choose to do with those who have one previous Players is up to them. Call them Majors or whatever, however this is the kind of bold move I would like to see the Tour make in response. 

I guess I would have just liked the Tour to figure out how to incorporate 225 Million and  8 Events into the existing structure.... Maybe it didn't happen all in 1 year, but over a 5 year period as existing contracts expired they could have come up with something. But, that cat is out of the bag.

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

Just now, Thin2win said:

I guess I would have just liked the Tour to figure out how to incorporate 225 Million and  8 Events into the existing structure.... Maybe it didn't happen all in 1 year, but over a 5 year period as existing contracts expired they could have come up with something. But, that cat is out of the bag.

One thing I did kinda overlook is yes it is 8 events this year. However it is 15 next year and moving forward. 

Apparently several of these players have signed 5 year deals with LIV, so if OWGR points get awarded a lot of these guys are still looking at playing 20 ish weeks a year which is similar to what most of them do already. If not more. 

Yes the money is much better. We know that and it always will be. The LIV golfers are being paid far above their market value.... This is also why I like the Team format. Maybe golfers can be signed to guaranteed deals on teams? Anyway not about to go down that route again. I already mentioned I like the team format... just on a better more thoughtout manner. 

There is still the option for the Tour to get in with the PGL which could bring in similar funding or at least a partner willing to bring in funding and push the game forward. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

5 minutes ago, Bang60 said:

That link doesn't work for me?

Works fine for me...

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

This is quickly becoming the LIV Open.  The telecasts cannot pivot away from this storyline for very long. Just when you think they have, it's back.  About the only thing missing so far is Greg Norman showing up to caddie for Phil.

Phil did say he wanted to bring attention to and move the needle on his (and other players) issue with PGA policies - it seems he's successfully done that.  Hoping they wear this sideshow out tomorrow and Wednesday so that the focus can be about the event starting Thursday. 

6 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

This is quickly becoming the LIV Open.  The telecasts cannot pivot away from this storyline for very long. Just when you think they have, it's back.  About the only thing missing so far is Greg Norman showing up to caddie for Phil.

Phil did say he wanted to bring attention to and move the needle on his (and other players) issue with PGA policies - it seems he's successfully done that.  Hoping they wear this sideshow out tomorrow and Wednesday so that the focus can be about the event starting Thursday. 

I'm thinking Jay will have all the Liv Tour players refused entry into the USA ??