Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

LA Putters

tony@CIC

$1,500. Really? Hmmm think I'll pass. 

image.png.b67969da04ba234b42a78f12422ab115.png

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

That was easy, if DeChambeau promotes it, I don't want it - at any price. Otherwise sounds interesting, but $1500?

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

I don’t get complaining about prices of golf equipment. If one doesn’t like the cost of something then don’t buy it.

No different than cars, watches, expensive suits, womens purses, other bags. There’s expensive stuff every where

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Right now? Do you not know anything about marketing or do you just like throwing money away? You’re paying for the hype. Unproven commodity. Ask PXG. When first introduced they were 5k a set and now half of that. I’ll wait until it’s proven by more than commercials,,,,,,and you can actually put one in your hands,,,,,,,at half the price.

“Adventure Before Dementia “

PING G425 4-UW/SW Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex / ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5* / 3W 14*/ 5W 17.5* / 3hyb. 19* / 9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD 4J Prototype / 1968 Anser / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone RX - TreoSoft

39 minutes ago, Motoboss said:

Right now? Do you not know anything about marketing or do you just like throwing money away? You’re paying for the hype. Unproven commodity. Ask PXG. When first introduced they were 5k a set and now half of that. I’ll wait until it’s proven by more than commercials,,,,,,and you can actually put one in your hands,,,,,,,at half the price.

PXG prices dropped after they recovered their initial startup costs and then when they when primarily DTC and only have their clubs in places like Club Champion. 

Their new releases are $375/iron. Even when they were “unproven commodity” they were selling a lot of clubs and had people fly their private aircraft in get fit and pay the expedite fee to leave with them that day. They also had full bookings for fitting at their various accounts. Was it hype that turned into a proven commodity, maybe or maybe some people just don’t care where or how they spend their money and want what they want.

Why does it matter to you if someone on here is going to buy something that as you say in unproven and hype? It’s their money not yours. Why spend energy worrying about or telling people how they should or shouldn’t spend their money.

BTW every new product regardless of what area of consumer goods js about marketing. Golf isn’t any different

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

25 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

PXG prices dropped after they recovered their initial startup costs and then when they when primarily DTC and only have their clubs in places like Club Champion. 

Their new releases are $375/iron. Even when they were “unproven commodity” they were selling a lot of clubs and had people fly their private aircraft in get fit and pay the expedite fee to leave with them that day. They also had full bookings for fitting at their various accounts. Was it hype that turned into a proven commodity, maybe or maybe some people just don’t care where or how they spend their money and want what they want.

Why does it matter to you if someone on here is going to buy something that as you say in unproven and hype? It’s their money not yours. Why spend energy worrying about or telling people how they should or shouldn’t spend their money.

BTW every new product regardless of what area of consumer goods js about marketing. Golf isn’t any different

Did I say not to buy the putter, no. Did I  say I give a s**t what someone buys, no. Don’t put words in my post or misconceptions of what I said. You have money spend it. It still an unproven commodity at this point and all marketing. Until it is proven to be an improvement it an expensive piece of metal. 

Why waste your time worrying about what people post on the internet that concerns you not?

1 hour ago, Motoboss said:

Right now? Do you not know anything about marketing or do you just like throwing money away?

This right is here is basically telling people not to spend money on a product right now. And by posting this you are giving some level of concern to how and where a person spends money.

If you weren’t trying to imply how or what someone spends their money on and we’re only posting about it being an unproven commodity then everything before this was unnecessary.  “I’llwait until it’s proven by more than commercials,,,,,,and youcan actually put one in your hands,,,,,,,at half the price” 

What makes you think the putter would drop to 1/2 off? If using pxg as your example of products dropping in price you could be waiting a long time for LA putters to drop for a new product and have no understanding of what PXG has done with their business model and that their new products always release at their original pricing structure and stay there for awhile and only drop for sales or when a new release is imminent. They also sell previous releases for cheap to give their customers options at different price ranges until inventory is gone which is what happened recently with the gen2 irons that are no longer offered.

2 minutes ago, Motoboss said:

Did I say not to buy the putter, no. Did I  say I give a s**t what someone buys, no. Don’t put words in my post or misconceptions of what I said. You have money spend it. It still an unproven commodity at this point and all marketing. Until it is proven to be an improvement it an expensive piece of metal. 

Why waste your time worrying about what people post on the internet that concerns you not?

The purpose of a forum is to post me reply to what’s posted. If the reply part didn’t happen forums would be useless. 

I replied to the OP’s comment. Don’t jump in and chastise me for your lack of comprehension. Done

That putter looks cheap and ugly. Not interested at any price. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

Thats surprisingly expensive. Their commercial is so tacky, TO ME, that i never would gave guessed that price tag.

Mavrik Max Driver

M2 5W

818 hybrids

Steelhead XR Irons

ZipCore wedges

SeeMore PR M7X