Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

MDyer21's WITB (Southpaw)

Went with a whole new setup this year. The old sticks were some TM r5Xl's and i am moving on to some new gear.

New Cobra GT Cart Bag - 2010ish model (not feeling the 12' new colors much)

DSC00218.jpg

Driver: Titleist 910 D3 9.5 W/ Grafalloy Epic T75 X SureFit in C2 (+1.5 Degrees, +.75 Upright, 1.5 Degrees closed) Titleist 909 Headcover

DSC00226.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

Woods/Hybrids:

Cobra S9-1 Pro 3+ 13 Degree, For Cobra Matrix Shaft Stiff

DSC00228.jpg

Adams Pro A12 18 Degree Stock Rip Prototype Stiff (Adams V3 Headcover)

DSC00229.jpg

Irons:

Adams Pro A12 3-GW - KBS C-tapers S+ - Winn Lite Hero Firm - Orange Paintfill

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

Wedges:

Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 62 Degree - Orange Paintfill

DSC00225.jpg

Probably getting a 54 SM4 in the near future.

Putter:

Scotty Cameron California Edition Del Mar 34"- Sea Mist Finish W/ 2012 Carbon Headcover

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

Inside the Bag:

Titleist NXT Tour & Nike 20XI-S

Tees, Ball Marker, Odyssey Repair Tool, Sharpies, Pens, Club Brush, Various forms of Jim Beam.

DSC00233.jpg

Ahhh, Jim Beam. My favorite golf buddy. :)

Driver: Taylormade R11 9°, Fujikura Blur 60 S-flex

Fairway: Taylormade R11 15.5°, Fujikura Blur 70 S-flex

Fairway: Acer XDS React 18° "Machete", Fujikura Fit-On E-360 R Flex

Irons: Taylormade Burner 2.0, 4-PW, Steel SuperFast 85 R-flex

Wedges: Cleveland CG-14 Black Pearl 52° AW, 56° SW, 60° LW

Putter: Bionik 207 Nano Mallet Belly Putter, 43", Winn 21-inch Red/Black Putter Grip

Putter: Cleveland Classic #2 BRZ, Winn Jumbo Pistol Grip

Ball: Searching for a Penta TP replacement...

Callaway LR550 Laser Rangefinder

Great looking bag!! I have been looking for a great set of transition irons. How do you like the Pro A12?

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

If I'm in the 90's, Jim helps me cope...

If I'm in the 80's, Jim helps me celebrate! :D

Driver: Taylormade R11 9°, Fujikura Blur 60 S-flex

Fairway: Taylormade R11 15.5°, Fujikura Blur 70 S-flex

Fairway: Acer XDS React 18° "Machete", Fujikura Fit-On E-360 R Flex

Irons: Taylormade Burner 2.0, 4-PW, Steel SuperFast 85 R-flex

Wedges: Cleveland CG-14 Black Pearl 52° AW, 56° SW, 60° LW

Putter: Bionik 207 Nano Mallet Belly Putter, 43", Winn 21-inch Red/Black Putter Grip

Putter: Cleveland Classic #2 BRZ, Winn Jumbo Pistol Grip

Ball: Searching for a Penta TP replacement...

Callaway LR550 Laser Rangefinder

Great looking bag!! I have been looking for a great set of transition irons. How do you like the Pro A12?

I just got them put together about a week ago. Haven't be able to hit them yet. Planning on going to hit somewhere this week, but IN isn't having the best driving range weather lately. Indoor might be the only option

love the mismatched driver head cover, and am truly inspired by the liquid portion of your bag, think this might need to become a regular part of my bag!!!!

I'm in the middle of updating my bag and am looking forward to sharing some changes myself - though I'm not big on the jim bean, I'm more of a jeager or scotch guy myself (I know, kinda random)

love the mismatched driver head cover, and am truly inspired by the liquid portion of your bag, think this might need to become a regular part of my bag!!!!

I'm in the middle of updating my bag and am looking forward to sharing some changes myself - though I'm not big on the jim bean, I'm more of a jeager or scotch guy myself (I know, kinda random)

If it tells you anything my Yellow Lab is actually named Jager! I have the ability to make room for any beverage with an alcohol content.

I also just recently purchased a scotty cameron putting patch tool, some yellow MoRodz (tour sticks) & a rule 21 Towel (similiar to the Frogger. I will post some pics when they arrive

Just got to head out to the range yesterday to finally hit the new sticks. It was about 60 with 10-15 mph winds, but perfect for this time of year.

I really like the Pro A12's. They are solid and pretty forgiving for a players/transition style club. Mishits still seemed to jump off the face and i only noticed about 5-10 yards difference. The c-tapers seem to launch the ball well and provide a nice mid to high ball flight. Overall i would say the Pro A12's are a club worth looking at if you are in the market for a new set. I demoed the 710 AP2's last year and to me they seemed right on par with them.

Archived