Jump to content

Regional Mid Atlantic Outing-Open To Everyone Regardless of Location.


Golfspy_CG2

MGS Regional Outing-Options Stay and Play 2 Days/2Nights or Play One Day No Stay  

106 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose the Option Below that Best Fits Your High Level Of Interest

    • Two Day Stay and Play Aug 5-7
      59
    • Play Only Aug 6 No Stay
      16
    • Play Only Aug 7 No Stay
      13
    • Play Both Days Aug 6-7 No Stay
      30


Recommended Posts

@Golfspy_CG2  Hi Rob... Are we filled up or still looking for recruits?  I may have 1 or 2 interested in the golf only if the dates work out with some family events.

  • Like 2

Modern Bag: :Sub70:  849 Pro 9*, Hazrdous Smoke S Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 15*, & 23* Hybrids; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  :cleveland-small: Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  :ping-small: Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-Black; Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: H2NO 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

@Golfspy_CG2  Hi Rob... Are we filled up or still looking for recruits?  I may have 1 or 2 interested in the golf only if the dates work out with some family events.

Still Plenty of room for golf only guys, both Saturday and or Sunday.   

And room for one more in the Cottage I believe. 

If they are interested and not members here, just PM me there name and and email address for them, so they'll be included in all the info I send out ahead of the tee times.

Thanks!

  • Like 2

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2022 at 11:05 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Still Plenty of room for golf only guys, both Saturday and or Sunday.   

And room for one more in the Cottage I believe. 

If they are interested and not members here, just PM me there name and and email address for them, so they'll be included in all the info I send out ahead of the tee times.

Thanks!

Hey Rob, I've got packers coming in 2 weeks, will leave Nebraska in 3 weeks, won't settle in to new address until 3rd week of July...point being I don't want to miss it when you call for second/final payment.  You have a rough idea when that will be, and the damage?

Thought about messaging you but perhaps the answer interests everyone else at this point too...

  • Like 4

Driver:  :honma:TR20 460, Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW:  :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 65g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3 & 4H, Mitsubishi MMT 80g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind bent to 55, 60 M Grind bent to 59, Aerotech Steelfiber i110 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot OG Double Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Hey Rob, I've got packers coming in 2 weeks, will leave Nebraska in 3 weeks, won't settle in to new address until 3rd week of July...point being I don't want to miss it when you call for second/final payment.  You have a rough idea when that will be, and the damage?

Thought about messaging you but perhaps the answer interests everyone else at this point too...

Hayes...Sounds like a busy couple months comng up for you.   

I will have to dig out the contract, (which is esaier than it sounds as our company just completed or shoudl I say attempted to complete a migration to a new email client.   So things are where they should be...ha

But best of my memory it's due 30 days out which would be around Aug 5 (for the cottage guys) the golf only guys are due 7 days out.   

But no worries, I'll be making the payment in a lump sum and I'll notify everyone when I did that, and then everyone can get it to me soon after.   I won't kick anyone to the street if they need a bit more time to get the final payment in.  

Thanks for the question as I'm sure others may have wondered as well.

Also to everyone else, still plenty of room for golf only players on Saturday and or Sunday.  Details in the first post, but let me know if anyone needs any info!

 

  • Like 3

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

But best of my memory it's due 30 days out which would be around Aug 5 (for the cottage guys) the golf only guys are due 7 days out.   

 

Sounds like a lot going on for you too; thanks for taking on all of the setup responsibilities, we're all very appreciative.

That said, just clarifying:  the date is 5-7 Aug, so 30 days out would be roughly 5 July for payment then...right?

  • Like 2

Driver:  :honma:TR20 460, Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW:  :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 65g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3 & 4H, Mitsubishi MMT 80g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind bent to 55, 60 M Grind bent to 59, Aerotech Steelfiber i110 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot OG Double Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Sounds like a lot going on for you too; thanks for taking on all of the setup responsibilities, we're all very appreciative.

That said, just clarifying:  the date is 5-7 Aug, so 30 days out would be roughly 5 July for payment then...right?

Correct on the event date. Payment anytime from July 5th to the 31st is fine. 
 

Any cottage payments after the 31st are subject to a 5:00 AM glass of water in the face wake-up call 😜😜

  • Haha 5

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like a great event.   Heading to Streamsong for four days in September with 100 members of Team Titleist.  Working in the golf industry, the fall is our busy time of the year and have to pick time off carefully our events.  You guys have fun.  

  • Like 5

Titleist

DRIVER - TSI3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR S  

FAIRWAY - TSI2 16.5* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 S

HYBRID - 816H1 18.0* - Fujikura Motore Speeder HB 8.8 Tour Spec S

HYBRID - 818H1 21.0* - Fujikura Motore Speeder HB 8.8 Tour Spec S

IRONS - T300 (2019) - 5-W - True Temper AMT Red 107g-95gm R300

WEDGES - VOKEY SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94gm R300,  SM7 - 58.12D N.S. PRO 950GH R300       

***  GolfPride MC+4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges) 

PUTTER - 2020 CAMERON SPECIAL SELECT CUSTOM  - 35" Newport 2                                                    * GolfPride SNSR 104 Grip

GOLF BALL - TITLEIST - Prov1 

GOLF BAG - TITLEIST - Midsize Tour Bag Black/Black/Red and Black Cart 14 

GOLF GLOVE - FOOTJOY - StaSof, Hyper Flex, StaCooler, Rain Glove

SHOES/APPAREL - FOOTJOY 

RANGEFINDER -  BUSHNELL - Pro XE

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2022 at 5:39 PM, ChuckZ said:

Sounds like a great event.   Heading to Streamsong for four days in September with 100 members of Team Titleist.  Working in the golf industry, the fall is our busy time of the year and have to pick time off carefully our events.  You guys have fun.  

 

Nice!  I'm heading to the Titleist event this coming weekend at Ballyhack!  It will be my first Team Titleist event, so I'm sure it will be a blast.  Not to mention the awesome & challenging course that we will be tackling 😉 

  • Like 3

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSi2 9* UST MAMIYA LIN-Q BLUE 6F4 - C3 setting

Fairways   :titleist-small: HZRDUS Smoke 13.5* & 19* - B2 setting

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: 716 AP2 DG S300 1* up

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56*

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2022 at 5:39 PM, ChuckZ said:

Sounds like a great event.   Heading to Streamsong for four days in September with 100 members of Team Titleist.  Working in the golf industry, the fall is our busy time of the year and have to pick time off carefully our events.  You guys have fun.  

So glad you got in Chuck!  Looking forward to seeing you there!

  • Like 2

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is now less than 2 months away.

Giggity.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Driver:  :honma:TR20 460, Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW:  :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 65g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3 & 4H, Mitsubishi MMT 80g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind bent to 55, 60 M Grind bent to 59, Aerotech Steelfiber i110 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot OG Double Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

This is now less than 2 months away.

Giggity.

I hope I play better than I did today 🤦

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I hope I play better than I did today 🤦

I hope I can play. And 18 two days in a row...🤷‍♂️

Improving day by day, and *trying* to take it easy, doing PT... But hey still have 8 weeks to get ready! 👍

  • Like 6

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Callaway Big Bertha B21 driver (Recoil ES 450/F3)
..Callaway Bertha Mini 1.5 (UST ProForce V2-HL 5/F3)
..Callaway Epic Max 5W (PX Cypher 50/5.0)
..Callaway Big Bertha 4H and 5H (both Recoil ZT9/F3)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT 60/A) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
..EvnRoll ER5 or MLA XDream (Edel EAS 4.0 on the bench)
..all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I hope I play better than I did today 🤦

If I don’t play better then today.  There may be an instant fire sale on my whole batch rigjt there on the spot 🤦

1 hour ago, cksurfdude said:

I hope I can play. And 18 two days in a row...🤷‍♂️

Improving day by day, and *trying* to take it easy, doing PT... But hey still have 8 weeks to get ready! 👍

I’m sure you’ll be fine.  But if you need someone to sit out with you and hang around the grill with soem beveages.  I’d be more productive doing that than tearing up 18 holes of their nice course. Ha

  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cksurfdude said:

I hope I can play. And 18 two days in a row...🤷‍♂️

Improving day by day, and *trying* to take it easy, doing PT... But hey still have 8 weeks to get ready! 👍

My back is still a mess going on week 3 I wanted to walk and carry but if it isn’t better by then no carrying for me

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the shoutout Rob. My back has mostly recovered from that TM demo day. I should have known better than to hit a TM driver as I’ve been gaming Titleist drivers since the mid 90s!  Those golf gods have a funny sense of humor. 

  • Like 2

:titelist-small: 913D (8.5), 913Fd (15), 913h (19) Diamana shafts

:taylormade-small:  P790 4-PW KBS C-Taper Lite 

:benhogan-small:TK-15 52,56,60 KBS Tour Wedge

:odyssey-small: O-Works Versa #2

Pro V1x, Vice Pro Plus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2022 at 12:11 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Hayes...Sounds like a busy couple months comng up for you.   

I will have to dig out the contract, (which is esaier than it sounds as our company just completed or shoudl I say attempted to complete a migration to a new email client.   So things are where they should be...ha

But best of my memory it's due 30 days out which would be around Aug 5 (for the cottage guys) the golf only guys are due 7 days out.   

But no worries, I'll be making the payment in a lump sum and I'll notify everyone when I did that, and then everyone can get it to me soon after.   I won't kick anyone to the street if they need a bit more time to get the final payment in.  

Thanks for the question as I'm sure others may have wondered as well.

Also to everyone else, still plenty of room for golf only players on Saturday and or Sunday.  Details in the first post, but let me know if anyone needs any info!

 

So, you still have room for golf-only players both Saturday and Sunday (one or both days)?  Also, I assume that you are looking at tee times starting between 9:00-10:00 on Saturday morning? If I play, I will probably just drive down from the Philadelphia area (about 25 miles north of central Phila.) on Saturday morning.

 

Doug

  • Like 2

 

Driver: Ping G425 Max, 9*, Miyazaki  Kuala Mizu Tour Issue 6S, 44.75" playing length

4-Wood: Titleist TS2, 16.5*, Miyazaki Kuala Mizu Tour Issue 7S, 42.75" playing length

5/7-Wood: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero set to 20* loft; Tensei Blue 75-S, 41.5" playing length

Hybrids: Exotics EXS Pro (22*), Mitsubishi Tensei Silver 75S

Irons: Exotics EXS220 5-iron and New Level MODB-1 (6-iron through PW), KBS TGI Tour 80 (stiff) shafts

Wedges: New Hogan Equalizer wedges (48* and 56* + Maltby TSW Forged 52-8, all bent 1* weak

Putter: Evnroll ER2, 34”with Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTBx

Spoiler

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, barryschwartz56 said:

Thanks for the shoutout Rob. My back has mostly recovered from that TM demo day. I should have known better than to hit a TM driver as I’ve been gaming Titleist drivers since the mid 90s!  Those golf gods have a funny sense of humor. 

Hey Barry.  Someone at the course, told me they talked to you this week.  I can’t recall who it was.   But glad you are doing better.  
 

it’s funny how our clubs react when they know we are straying.  Trust me I know that better than anyone.  Ha 

1 hour ago, funkyjudge said:

So, you still have room for golf-only players both Saturday and Sunday (one or both days)?  Also, I assume that you are looking at tee times starting between 9:00-10:00 on Saturday morning? If I play, I will probably just drive down from the Philadelphia area (about 25 miles north of central Phila.) on Saturday morning.

 

Doug

Yes. Plenty of spots open for both days for golf only. To be honest I’ll have to look at tbe contract again to see what time we start on Saturday.  But yes I think it’s in the 10:00 range.   Sunday is a bit earlier to allow anyone with long drives or flights to get done early enough.  

  • Like 2

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

So this time next week, we'll be just about 1 month away. 

So first and foremost, then I may make anothe post with other items.

How many of you that are attending, would be "seriously" interested in a Titleist 30 minute individual fitting on Saturday after the round.   

Now right up front I will say, they unfortuntely will not have the new TSR in the field by then.   So it would be the current lineup.

Seriously, doesn't mean there's pressure to buy, but just means you havne't had a chance to be professionly fit by Titleist before and would be interested in how one of the iron lines or even the outgoing TSi might work for you.

Take a moment to let me know and depending on the replies, I might be able to arrange that. 

  • Like 5

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

So this time next week, we'll be just about 1 month away. 

So first and foremost, then I may make anothe post with other items.

How many of you that are attending, would be "seriously" interested in a Titleist 30 minute individual fitting on Saturday after the round.   

Now right up front I will say, they unfortuntely will not have the new TSR in the field by then.   So it would be the current lineup.

Seriously, doesn't mean there's pressure to buy, but just means you havne't had a chance to be professionly fit by Titleist before and would be interested in how one of the iron lines or even the outgoing TSi might work for you.

Take a moment to let me know and depending on the replies, I might be able to arrange that. 

I would, but for wedges.  Is that an option?

  • Like 2

Driver:  :honma:TR20 460, Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW:  :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 65g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3 & 4H, Mitsubishi MMT 80g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind bent to 55, 60 M Grind bent to 59, Aerotech Steelfiber i110 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot OG Double Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

So this time next week, we'll be just about 1 month away. 

So first and foremost, then I may make anothe post with other items.

How many of you that are attending, would be "seriously" interested in a Titleist 30 minute individual fitting on Saturday after the round.   

Now right up front I will say, they unfortuntely will not have the new TSR in the field by then.   So it would be the current lineup.

Seriously, doesn't mean there's pressure to buy, but just means you havne't had a chance to be professionly fit by Titleist before and would be interested in how one of the iron lines or even the outgoing TSi might work for you.

Take a moment to let me know and depending on the replies, I might be able to arrange that. 

As someone looking at woods in the fall, even if there's no TSR... the answer is yes, and would be a yes to any company coming to spend time with us.

  • Like 4

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

 :mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Project X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: Hi Toe Raw 48* (bent from 50*), 53* (bent from 54*), and 58*, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

 SIK Golf Flo-C

:srixon-small: Z-Star XV Divide

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...