TESTERS WANTED! ×

Idiot golfer orders a set of blades

Hook DeLoft

That right.  I ordered a set of PXG 0211 ST's, 6 thru gap.  Given my ball striking, the likelihood of me playing them more than a few times a year is slim but I just sold some stuff and couldn't resist.  I have an old set of Wilson FG17 Staff irons that I hit occasionally which are surprisingly forgiving for a blade but I need graphite.  I'm hoping the new irons will have that pure feel we all crave.

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

Not a idiot. I had cobra amp cell pro irons as my main set for a long time and was about a 15 or so hdcp. For me learned a lot and loved the feel and look of them. May have not suited me the best but man I loved playing them.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Not an idiot. I've thought of having a set of all out blades because I had persimmons and blades for the first 20 years I played so I know how good they feel when you pure one (and more rewarding), and I prefer what I call traditional lofts. But I know I would be punished severely from a scoring perspective (and stinging hands from time to time) without something more forgiving, so I play a club that falls somewhere between both extremes. Everyone should play what they want to, whether it makes sense to others or not - it's your money. Many pros don't even play all out blades like muscle backs any more...so there's room for all choices.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

I think the graphite shafts will take out most of the sting from bad shots.  I saw a couple of things on line recently that showed that blades lose very little on heel contact and I thought, "Hey, I can miss it on the heel!"  As much as I complain about my ball striking, it has been slowly improving for the last 18 months.  After decades of not taking divots, I'm now hitting down on the ball and getting a better ball flight.  The big fight is mental.  I have to be very disciplined to make the right swing.

14 of the following:

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

Nothing will bring me more joy playing golf than a flushed 7 iron blade. Not even lower scores as I’ll never be as good as I once was. Plus my short game and driver is what cost me shots. Not my iron play. If a more forgiving iron would be beneficial I think the advantage is most noticeable in the long irons. So I have decided to throw in the bag irons 4-6 of T100. 

On 3/26/2022 at 9:03 AM, Hook DeLoft said:

That right.  I ordered a set of PXG 0211 ST's, 6 thru gap.  Given my ball striking, the likelihood of me playing them more than a few times a year is slim but I just sold some stuff and couldn't resist.  I have an old set of Wilson FG17 Staff irons that I hit occasionally which are surprisingly forgiving for a blade but I need graphite.  I'm hoping the new irons will have that pure feel we all crave.

... Yup I agree, you are an idiot ... but probably a happy idiot. Not much is more fun than playing MB's IF you don't care about your score. This game is much more simple than most of us make it out to be. Kinda like pronating when walking and an orthopedic or after market shoe insert can help you walk with feet more neutral but you buy those very cool looking shoes. Look great and make you happy but your feet suffer and by the end of the round walking isn't an easy endeavor. But get the right insert and the right shoes and walking is virtually pain free even if they don't look nearly as cool. Same reason that someone battling a fade or slice can buy a draw biased driver. 

... That said, I think everyone serious about golf should have a set or have at least played one set of MB's in their golfing life. I know some like to claim nirvana on a perfectly struck MB but I cannot tell the difference between a perfectly struck MB or a perfectly struck CB as long as they are both a soft carbon steel. MB's are just fun and remind you why you don't play them. 🤪

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

I am a 6 handicap and am currently playing a set of Titleist 718 MB's and they are goddam glorious. Fine....I am not good enough to play these but I can confirm that I maybe 1 to 2 strokes better on a bad day with my T100's.... can I use those 1 or 2 strokes..... absolutely but I'll won't be told what to do....and you are NOT an idiot. Also, it's true you concentrate way more using the MB's. 

40 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Yup I agree, you are an idiot ... but probably a happy idiot. Not much is more fun than playing MB's IF you don't care about your score. This game is much more simple than most of us make it out to be. Kinda like pronating when walking and an orthopedic or after market shoe insert can help you walk with feet more neutral but you buy those very cool looking shoes. Look great and make you happy but your feet suffer and by the end of the round walking isn't an easy endeavor. But get the right insert and the right shoes and walking is virtually pain free even if they don't look nearly as cool. Same reason that someone battling a fade or slice can buy a draw biased driver. 

... That said, I think everyone serious about golf should at least have a set or at least played one set of MB's in their golfing life. I know some like to claim nirvana on a perfectly struck MB but cannot tell the difference between a perfectly struck MB or a perfectly struck CB as long as they are both a soft carbon steel. MB's are just fun and remind you why you don't play them. 🤪

The feel and flight of the MBs are exactly why I play them. Now I will admit I do not hit or play my 62 FC Macs as well as the signature set but I love those things especially playing my vintage rounds with persimmon too where scores do not matter. But when it comes down to brass tacks the signature set is on the line. And that is not because I am macho but those work best for me and I have all the confidence in the world in them

Edited by BIG STU

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Hi, I actually play the PXG 0211 irons,,,have no fear-they are really NOT a true blade. I have played true blades for years and dropped back to these because they do look like a blade but they play much more forgiving. And you are not an idiot for wanting new clubs-just a realist....technology improves the breed and will improve your outcome! 

Golf Gear Head

Bought ST 211 also a few months back: 6 - W Nippon 850 steel shaft, even though have Gen 3 T & P sets. Only was able to play a few rounds with them on Nov - Dec for various reasons. Got them out Jan & still think there great even tho only did couple 9 holers.  They look & especially , feel so good. Hoping to get to playing in April & getting that feeling again.  And yes I am an iron junkie. But, think Ive found MY SET!

4 hours ago, chisag said:

... That said, I think everyone serious about golf should at least have a set or at least played one set of MB's in their golfing life. I know some like to claim nirvana on a perfectly struck MB but cannot tell the difference between a perfectly struck MB or a perfectly struck CB as long as they are both a soft carbon steel. MB's are just fun and remind you why you don't play them. 🤪

What's bad is when you still slice the ball with that draw bias driver that you paid $549 for. 😬

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Your not an idiot.  A couple of members at my club bought 0211 ST and love them, too.  I cannot believe the significant drop in price for the 0211 STs.

Enjoy the new clubs!

:titelist-small: Linksmaster bag  

:titelist-small:  TSR3 11° Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6 stiff

:titelist-small:   TSi2 16.5° and 21° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-7 stiff 

:titelist-small:  T200 Utility Build 22° Graphite Design Tour AD 85 HY stiff

:titelist-small:  2021 T200 5-P Nippon Pro Modus³ Tour 105 stiff

:vokey-small:  SM9 48.10F Nippon Pro Modus³ Tour 105 stiff52.12F Nippon Pro Modus³ Tour 120 stiff and 58.10S Jet Black Premium True Temper AMT Black-Black Onyx S300

Scotty Cameron   2022 Special Select Jet Set Newport 34" 350g

ArccosSig.jpg.ebcfd079607adabd46a71d6125ee2ab6.jpg P3 sensor, Caddy Smart grips, and Apple Watch

:titelist-small:  ProV1x

Just got notification that they are shipping today. Scheduled delivery is Friday. Woo hoo!

14 of the following:

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

Have fun with those! And to clarify, we are all idiots... just in different areas 😄

I played Mizuno MP59 when I was still shooting 110 🥰

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I love the thought of having blades again but my propensity to hit in the heel of the golf club lately would just mean that I was paying for sore hands from all the vibration.

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

There was a time when I would have agreed with you mainly because I couldn't understand not caring about shooting the lowest score possible.

I now realize that the object of the game is to have fun.  There is something to be said for having clubs in your bag that you like.  Enjoy them!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I bought the new PXG driver a month ago. Love it!  Getting a new PXG putter Thursday.  It's the annual rite of spring because you know.  It's not my swing!  😎.  It's what we do.  Amirite?

:cobra-small:  LTDx Drive

:cobra-small:  LTDx 3, 5 & 7 Fairway Metals

:mizuno-small: Mizuno Hot Metal JPC 921 Irons

:PXG:0311 Wedges--56° & 60°

:PXG: Blade Putter

:maxfli: Tour Golf Ball

I saw this topic thread and thought I had posted it lol. Just snagged some Mizuno JPX 919 Tours on eBay thinking they were a cavity backed iron, but not quite in the “Game Improvement” category. They come in Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully I can hit something longer than an 8 iron. Good luck with your blades as well!

Jordan Vollmar Conley

Got to agree with most others on here. Not an idiot, I bought some Mizuno MP-33s just cause I wanted to have fun. Nothing like having a pro style look before your non pro shot! Enjoy the sticks! 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

I feel I've done well, not responding to a blade thread until page 2.  LOL

I've never understood the ruckus that blades cause.  I feel like they may work for a greater segment of the golf populace than many think.  That said, I know there is a considerable group for whom they will *not* work.

My take is, if you're curious, try them.  And by that, I mean *really* try them, something more than just a few rounds over a couple of weeks.  If they don't work, then you'll know.  If they do, muy bueno, and off you go.

I don't see it as many do, that it's a "play what you like regardless of score" toggle switch.  For me, I play them because I get better results with them.  Including score.  Maybe you won't see this in your own use.  And, maybe you will.  Won't know unless you try.  <shrug>

So.... I feel like I'm on reddit...   definitely not an idiot.   🙂

Edited by NRJyzr

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

• 3 weeks later...

Blades are generally okay to play with. I currently play the Maltby MMB 17s which have the be the most forgiving "blade" in existence. I put the 7-iron up against an MP68 7 iron with the exact same shaft/specs and the Maltby felt like a GI club compared to the Mizuno. It was really is interesting and validated the specific COG measurements by Golfworks. The MP68, like most blades, has a COG that is a little higher and closer to the hosel than the center of the face. Not surprisingly, most solid strikes were right where the Golfworks measurements said they would be. I also found it more challenging to have repeatable solid strikes with the MP68s over the Maltbys. I thought the MP68s were far better looking and had a much nicer appearance behind the ball but they were challenging to repeat truly solid strikes. The driving range had a green I was taking aim at and I can confirm that the yardage loss on the slight mishits on the Mizuno was real and appeared to be about five yards when I had a decent swing but the strike was not quite on the COG. The MMB 17s offered a lot more forgiveness but they are a different design that I'm sure some wouldn't even question calling a true muscle back. 

Ultimately, most people I see playing blades for "the fun of it" put them away after a few weeks once they get past the honeymoon period. Eventually, most can feel that a majority of their shots aren't flushed and don't feel like butter. However, I think when people do get experience with blades, it's more likely they buy a combo set with blades in the short irons for their next set. I have yet to find any GI iron that competes with the consistency of a more compact forging in the shorter irons. 

I was just at a Callaway Demo Day at our club and hit the Rogue Pro ... forged blade.  Very nice club, forgiving but can still work it.   If I were in the market for new irons, I might strongly consider them.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

How do you like them so far? i have been tempted to scratch the itch. just need a reason to scratch.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

2 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

How do you like them so far? i have been tempted to scratch the itch. just need a reason to scratch.

So far, so good. As expected, they are shorter than my other irons which have stronger lofts. They are not as forgiving as the average cavity back but more forgiving than most muscle backs I have played. I don’t find that being 15 yards short on a mis-hit has a larger effect on my score than being 7 to 10 yards short on a mis-hit with a cavity back. Except, of course, when there is water short of the green. 😏And they sure are purty. 

14 of the following:

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

I am hunchbacked and don't have the bi-lateral strength to hit a blade below a 7 or 6 iron.  So a few years ago I went for a fitting, hoping to get Mizunos, but the fitter set me with Ping I 500 that has a forged face welded to a who-knows-what geometry.  Love them.  Love my Mizuno forged wedges and I can hit a rare club, a Mizuno 24 deg 4 iron hollow? forged Fly-Hi hybrid iron.  Congrats on idiot love of golf.

Driver: PXG 0211, A flex Evnflo Riptide (2021). And an old Callaway 454 TI (2004) on regular flex.

3 W: Callaway Steelhead Xr A flex Tensei CK 55 gram. The rest are Regular flex.

5 W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hybrid iron, GFF, even tho it is a hollow body iron.

6,7,8,9,wedge: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex shafts.

Gap wedges: 52 x 9 Mizuno forged S5, wedge shaft; 60 x 6 Mizuno forged T7, wedge shaft.

Sand: Old original Hogan Sure Out on Apex original shaft, probably 56 / 12.

Chipper:  (yep I carry a chipper) old Don Martin "Up n In" bronze? copper? 🙂

Putter: Just switched Jan 2024 to a Odyssey Stroke lab "R" Ball with the 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

I also bought the 211 st blades. I'm a senior, and I thought I was idiot too, but I love them, and I'm finding that they are just as forgiving as the cavity backs that I had been playing. I think the biggest hurdle is trying to get use to the look. Don't get me wrong they are beautiful, however they look tiny 😉.  I find that if I just play within myself with them they are really great clubs! Enjoy! Been bad weather, so looking to get to play them much more 😀

Driver- Ping G425 SFT senior flex

3 wood - Ping G425 SFT senior flex

5 wood Ping G410 SFT senior flex

5 Ping G425 5 hybrid senior flex

6 - gap wedge - Ping G425 irons orange code senior flex

56* sand wedge- 60 lob wedge- Kirkland 

Putter- Odyssey  

Absolutely NOT an idiot. I am 72 (yuck) this year and have been playing blades for 20 years. Don't give into the idea you cannot hit them. Mine usually go straight unless I need to curve one around a tree which I cannot do with the "forgiving" clubs. I am considering a set of the PXG clubs but I hit Louisville as of now. Let us know how it goes with the PXG ST's

So much fear porn about blades these days. I got a set of TM P7MBs 3-PW last fall to replace my 1984 Hogan Apex PCs. You learn to play with what you have. I don't recall there being any shot I couldn't hit with my sticks growing up. It never occurred to me that my 2 iron was hard to hit, loved that club. We're all being bombarded with negative ads and it does take a toll. In relative terms, a modern blade is way easier to hit than what I grew up with, but I don't recall anyone complaining about their clubs being too hard to hit. This is a modern phenomenon. You're not playing for money, you're playing for enjoyment. So go enjoy your new clubs.

Driver: :tour-edge: c721 9.5 / HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 6.0
Irons: :taylormade-small:P7MB 3-PW, Project X IO 5.5, 1.5 flat
Wedges: Hogan Equalizer II, 52 standard V sole, 58 Texas Grind
Hybrid: :callaway-small: FT 20 degrees
Fairway: :tour-edge: c721 5-wood / HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 6.0
Putter: EVNROLL ER2 Black