taylormade superfast 2.0 3 wood Graphite Design shaft

superfast 2.0 5 wood Aldila NVS shaft

Adams Idea Tech V4 hybrid 4-GW Bassara shaft

Snakeyes forged 52,56,60 wedges Apollo Hump shaft

Odyssey #7 Metal X putter

Bagboy revolver pro bag

• SPY VIP

Where did Kia Ma goes?¿

He's still on the payroll. The ghost/smoke thing is still huge for TM, so while Kia Ma is still working on things behind the scene, we may not see his name on anything for a while.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• SPY VIP

Is there a Manta face shot?

shameful we've had to resort to TM Stock, but here ya go...

Ghost-Manta-PutterFace-L.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

• SPY VIP

OK so I got to hit the RBZ driver, 3W (17° HL), and 6i today. Maybe my expectations were low, but I liked the clubs a bunch. The iron in particular was way nicer than I thought it would be based upon the photos. Stoopid easy to hit. High draws all day long. Maybe a bit too high with the stock shaft, but these are worth looking at if you are shopping.

The 3W, really a 4W imo, was solid. Good distance, nice sound, good looks. I didn't feel like I had to buy it right then, but I did like it.

The RBZ driver was the real shocker for me. I liked it a ton. The 9.5 non-tour model that I was messing with hit high bombs when I hit it flush. I would also say that it is stoopid easy to hit. There is a ton of 2007 Burner in this driver, and for me that is a huge plus. Gone is the pointyness of the superfast head. For most amateur golfers, this thing will be awesome. Go hit one and tell me you don't feel 07 Burner in there somewhere...

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• SPY VIP

OK so I got to hit the RBZ driver, 3W (17° HL), and 6i today. Maybe my expectations were low, but I liked the clubs a bunch. The iron in particular was way nicer than I thought it would be based upon the photos. Stoopid easy to hit. High draws all day long. Maybe a bit too high with the stock shaft, but these are worth looking at if you are shopping.

The 3W, really a 4W imo, was solid. Good distance, nice sound, good looks. I didn't feel like I had to buy it right then, but I did like it.

The RBZ driver was the real shocker for me. I liked it a ton. The 9.5 non-tour model that I was messing with hit high bombs when I hit it flush. I would also say that it is stoopid easy to hit. There is a ton of 2007 Burner in this driver, and for me that is a huge plus. Gone is the pointyness of the superfast head. For most amateur golfers, this thing will be awesome. Go hit one and tell me you don't feel 07 Burner in there somewhere...

I actually prefer the R11s to the RocketBallz driver. Better feel I think, and while the TM techs got me decent numbers with both (still need to drop several hundred more RPM from my backspin numbers), the R11s proved to be the straighter of the two for me.

He's still on the payroll. The ghost/smoke thing is still huge for TM, so while Kia Ma is still working on things behind the scene, we may not see his name on anything for a while.

Too bad for TheM, the only putters i liked from their line was those from Kia Ma....

Archived