TESTERS WANTED! ×

Specific golf socks for performance?

RjGolf4Life

I wanted to reach out to see if there is such a thing as “Performance Golf Socks”. Are there any socks specifically made to help with your feet not getting tired while walking. I know there are shoes but what about socks to help with circulation? Is there such a thing?

If so, would it be worth while to do a review on those socks?

PXG 0811x Gen 4 9 degree driver

Exotic 3,4,5 hybrid

Sub70 699 6-AW for itons

Kirkland wedges 56 & 60

Scotty Cameron Studio 1.5 putter

As @jlukes pointed out, compression socks are the only socks that will help with circulation.  I have some edema and circulation issues and can attest that they definitely help (more for my legs than my feet, but they kind of go hand in hand).  When I choose not to wear compressions socks, which is more often than I should, I wear Bombas performance socks.  They have good cushion and nice arch support (they are foot specific and marked L and R).  A bit on the higher price end, but they will outlast the cheaper socks and most sports socks like Adidas and Nike.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

5 hours ago, RjGolf4Life said:

I wanted to reach out to see if there is such a thing as “Performance Golf Socks”. Are there any socks specifically made to help with your feet not getting tired while walking. I know there are shoes but what about socks to help with circulation? Is there such a thing?

If so, would it be worth while to do a review on those socks?

2 hours ago, CarlH said:

As @jlukes pointed out, compression socks are the only socks that will help with circulation.  I have some edema and circulation issues and can attest that they definitely help (more for my legs than my feet, but they kind of go hand in hand).  When I choose not to wear compressions socks, which is more often than I should, I wear Bombas performance socks.  They have good cushion and nice arch support (they are foot specific and marked L and R).  A bit on the higher price end, but they will outlast the cheaper socks and most sports socks like Adidas and Nike.

As the @jlukes and @CarlH noted - compression socks, not a great look wearing shorts but guess they do the job. I'll give another shout-out for Bombas. I've had 6 pair for the past 3 years and I play well over 150 rounds a years. There are no signs of wearing out and other then very slight fading they look brand new. I also found that they're the only ones I've used that fit my feet (size 12) and don't ride down in the shoes. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I just received an email from a company that sells golf specific socks called voxxgolf.  Finally a sock that will give you more distance and accuracy (so they claim). Ultra comfort and support, moisture wicking, more stability and power due to added arch, ankle, and heel support. Hey I'm just stating what their site says. I have not tried these. But the timing of the email worked with the thread topic. 

https://www.voxxgolf.com

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

• 2 weeks later...