TESTERS WANTED! ×

SuperSpeed vs The Stack - Getoffmylawn's Thoughts

GolfSpy AFG

So next question - has anyone played a round post workout? These aren’t as tough on the body as superspeed but they are still a workout,

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 4:54 PM, revkev said:

So next question - has anyone played a round post workout? These aren’t as tough on the body as superspeed but they are still a workout,

Hey, sorry, just saw this post.  I know you and I messaged about this...what did you end up doing and how did the round go?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

7 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Hey, sorry, just saw this post.  I know you and I messaged about this...what did you end up doing and how did the round go?

I ended up doing the workout but I got very sick afterwards (stomach bug) and never made it out on the course.  

I'm going through exactly what I did with Superspeed right now where my timing is out of sync a bit.  Interestingly it's a very different issue than Superspeed though.  I'm way too quick with my wrists right now and flipping the ball more than a little bit with driver.  I still shot 75 on Sunday though mainly because I can manage a hook and my short game was off the charts good - that was a 75 with two penalty shots.  I only had 25 putts which sounds as if I putted lights out but I had three birdie putts inside of 5 feet and several chips that were stone dead tap ins.  Anything under 8 iron was getting close all day. 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Good morning - I'm curious if any of you using Stack or SuperSpeed have found that the aggressive swinging without a ball has let some bad tendencies creep into your swing over time?  I swung a RypStick (same basic concept) all winter inside never seeing a golf ball until a few weeks ago.  While my swing speed increased I developed a serious casting move or over the top... I just kept swinging harder to see the numbers on the radar - but when I got a ball in front of me I started firing off hosel rockets.  I'm just curious if thats just me, or an experience of others?

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

6 minutes ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

Good morning - I'm curious if any of you using Stack or SuperSpeed have found that the aggressive swinging without a ball has let some bad tendencies creep into your swing over time?  I swung a RypStick (same basic concept) all winter inside never seeing a golf ball until a few weeks ago.  While my swing speed increased I developed a serious casting move or over the top... I just kept swinging harder to see the numbers on the radar - but when I got a ball in front of me I started firing off hosel rockets.  I'm just curious if thats just me, or an experience of others?

It's been a long time since I lived in a place where I would take an extended time away from swinging a club.  I do recall that weird things happened between seasons some years.  After a while I got in the habit of taking a lesson at the start of the season with my pro checking the basics for me - grip, ball position, alignment because its almost always something small and trying to self diagnose could make it harder to fix long term.

Having written that I think that many of us have experienced temporary glitches while doing overspeed training.  If you read my post above I'm having one right now.  I'm confident it will work itself out in a week or two.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

3 minutes ago, revkev said:

It's been a long time since I lived in a place where I would take an extended time away from swinging a club.  I do recall that weird things happened between seasons some years.  After a while I got in the habit of taking a lesson at the start of the season with my pro checking the basics for me - grip, ball position, alignment because its almost always something small and trying to self diagnose could make it harder to fix long term.

Having written that I think that many of us have experienced temporary glitches while doing overspeed training.  If you read my post above I'm having one right now.  I'm confident it will work itself out in a week or two.

Yes, I saw that (glitch) that in part why I was asking.  Seeing if there is a common problem.

Unfortunately Iowa winters are not conducive to swinging a club - other than in the garage or basement...  Need to find an indoor simulator next winter.  

I put away the Rypstick for three weeks and just practiced with a SmartBall - working on keeping "connected" and that has restored some confidence - but wow, repliving that scene from the driving range in Tin Cup where everyone is looking down the line to see where that wayward shot came from has been very unnerving...

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

1 hour ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

Opposite for me. Using the stack all winter I experimented with different swing thoughts, tempos, and techniques which seemed to help me improve my sequencing and general pre-shot routine. In 2021, my strokes gained off the tee were that of an 8 Index while I played off 11-13. This winter COVID, vacation, and soft tissue injuries got in the way of the Stack and my driver is a big struggle to start the year. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

That happened to me in my speed journey. Getting lessons to get back on track. I think if you keep the swing thoughts you need while training, it could help instead of ripping full bore. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Yes, I saw that (glitch) that in part why I was asking.  Seeing if there is a common problem.

Unfortunately Iowa winters are not conducive to swinging a club - other than in the garage or basement...  Need to find an indoor simulator next winter.  

I put away the Rypstick for three weeks and just practiced with a SmartBall - working on keeping "connected" and that has restored some confidence - but wow, repliving that scene from the driving range in Tin Cup where everyone is looking down the line to see where that wayward shot came from has been very unnerving...

I think we've all been there and done that at one point or another.  🙂

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

3 hours ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

Like most have already stated here, yes.  I've read Sasho MacKenzie, and the SuperSpeed guys, say that speed training should have no ill effects on your swing, but I believe the HUGE caveat there is that you continue to play and practice.  Like others have said, I've struggled for two springs now coming out of speed training during the winter...largely a tendency to really fly open and not stay behind the ball maintaining my spine angle long enough.  I keep saying I'll do Orange Whip swings to try and maintain tempo but I have yet to actually follow through with that.  

Not a reason not to speed train for me, just something I expect to deal with each year until I can get a simulator or an assignment to a warmer state!

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

1 hour ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Like most have already stated here, yes.  I've read Sasho MacKenzie, and the SuperSpeed guys, say that speed training should have no ill effects on your swing, but I believe the HUGE caveat there is that you continue to play and practice.  Like others have said, I've struggled for two springs now coming out of speed training during the winter...largely a tendency to really fly open and not stay behind the ball maintaining my spine angle long enough.  I keep saying I'll do Orange Whip swings to try and maintain tempo but I have yet to actually follow through with that.  

Not a reason not to speed train for me, just something I expect to deal with each year until I can get a simulator or an assignment to a warmer state!

I agree had a similar experience coming out of the winter, but once it was figured out I really enjoyed the added distance.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

About 1/3 of the way through foundation and have seen a gain of 2 mph. My goal is to gain 5 remember I gained nearly 10 from superspeed.

I’ve gained about 4 yards on the course in the past month. 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I appreciate the comparison. I believe this would be an interesting article for my golf spy to do. Just off the top of my head I can think of at least 7 swing speed trainers.

I own unlocked golf's speed trainer. I've tried a couple of different ones in the past (orange whip, speed stick) but this one has two interchangeable weights with a double locking mechanism for safety.

I know I probably sound like I'm trying to sell it, but I think it would be interesting to see which model/types are best for price, ease of use, stability and options. 

Spokanelongdrive.com

Krank F11 5° 4three savage xxx shaft 47.5"

• 2 weeks later...

In one of my more embarrassing workout/training moments, I just sent the stick halfway across the gym on a max effort swing at 280.  Sweaty hands, even with gloves on. Very lucky I didn’t hurt anyone.

So, I can now report The Stack training club is a very durable product…  🤣

@Getoffmylawn I continue to have mixed and discouraging results. I gained around 10 mph with SuperSpeed - I’ve been diligent in my Stack training, I’m seeing gains with every weight other than the one that counts. My highest medium with 195 came around session 5.  Since then I’ve held my own at 1 or 2 mph’s less. Just no gains there even though everything else is gaining. 

Gains on the course are easily attributable to the switch from the SIM2 to the Stealth. They are consistent with what I experienced at my fitting. 

I have 2 more foundations workouts. Maybe I need to try a different one of their programs after this. 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

On 6/12/2022 at 4:58 PM, revkev said:

@Getoffmylawn I continue to have mixed and discouraging results. I gained around 10 mph with SuperSpeed - I’ve been diligent in my Stack training, I’m seeing gains with every weight other than the one that counts. My highest medium with 195 came around session 5.  Since then I’ve held my own at 1 or 2 mph’s less. Just no gains there even though everything else is gaining. 

Gains on the course are easily attributable to the switch from the SIM2 to the Stealth. They are consistent with what I experienced at my fitting. 

I have 2 more foundations workouts. Maybe I need to try a different one of their programs after this. 

I’m sorry to hear that, although I do wonder if there is kind of a diminishing returns thing going on since you’ve had previous speed training.  

What’s your grit score at?

11 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I’m sorry to hear that, although I do wonder if there is kind of a diminishing returns thing going on since you’ve had previous speed training.  

What’s your grit score at?

98 percent - my speed is increasing at every weight except the 195 one. 😞

I wonder if I’m leaving too much on the table in my efforts leading up to those final swings. 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

6 hours ago, revkev said:

98 percent - my speed is increasing at every weight except the 195 one. 😞

I wonder if I’m leaving too much on the table in my efforts leading up to those final swings. 

I would say be patient with it, in my experience the gains come in jumps rather than linearly if that makes sense.

54 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I would say be patient with it, in my experience the gains come in jumps rather than linearly if that makes sense.

Yes it does, it was like that for me with SuperSpeed. Thanks 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

So I've reached out to the folks at Stack asking for advice on what to do after Foundation which appears to be an epic fail for me in regards to any sort of speed gain.  I suspect I need one of the other programs to try and trick up my speed.

I have enjoyed the workouts, they seem to go quicker than SuperSpeed and they are no where near as tough on my body which is something that I was hoping for.  This mornings was not good but morning over speed workouts have never been good for me - whenever I play in the morning I just know that I will need to take more club into greens - I'm 2 to 3 mph's slower than in the afternoon/evening.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

1 hour ago, revkev said:

So I've reached out to the folks at Stack asking for advice on what to do after Foundation which appears to be an epic fail for me in regards to any sort of speed gain.  I suspect I need one of the other programs to try and trick up my speed.

I have enjoyed the workouts, they seem to go quicker than SuperSpeed and they are no where near as tough on my body which is something that I was hoping for.  This mornings was not good but morning over speed workouts have never been good for me - whenever I play in the morning I just know that I will need to take more club into greens - I'm 2 to 3 mph's slower than in the afternoon/evening.

Very interesting; let us know what you hear back.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:04 PM, Getoffmylawn said:

Very interesting; let us know what you hear back.

Sasho got back to me promptly.  His reply was extremely helpful.  He gave me some videos to watch one of which was extremely helpful - it was on managing expectations.  He also pointed out that he would not have expected me to experience a gain in speed during the Foundation phase because I've already had a significant jump in swing speed.  He said he would expect a jump for me at some point about half way through my next set of protocols and if not I should get back with him.

Impressive customer service for certain!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

40 minutes ago, revkev said:

Sasho got back to me promptly.  His reply was extremely helpful.  He gave me some videos to watch one of which was extremely helpful - it was on managing expectations.  He also pointed out that he would not have expected me to experience a gain in speed during the Foundation phase because I've already had a significant jump in swing speed.  He said he would expect a jump for me at some point about half way through my next set of protocols and if not I should get back with him.

Impressive customer service for certain!

That’s great to hear!

These videos…YouTube and something you can share, or more proprietary in nature…?

• 1 month later...

@revkev, how goes the training?

For me, I can report that the speed gains aren't permanent if you don't do the maintenance work.  (Shocking, I know.)  I've documented this in my Need for Speed thread, but after a long life-inflicted layoff (moving, funeral, kids activities, etc.) I'm back in the gym and back in speed training.  So far I'm seeing my speeds very slowly creep back up, in a shockingly similar progression to my first time through the Full Speed Spectrum program.

For me, I can report that the speed gains aren't permanent if you don't do the maintenance work.  (Shocking, I know.)  I've documented this in my Need for Speed thread, but after a long life-inflicted layoff (moving, funeral, kids activities, etc.) I'm back in the gym and back in speed training.  So far I'm seeing my speeds very slowly creep back up, in a shockingly similar progression to my first time through the Full Speed Spectrum program.

Ball is going right much faster? 😂

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

9 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Ball is going right much faster? 😂

Ouch...

6 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Sorry to hear about the life issues, particularly the funeral.  I haven't seen any real gains yet, a nudge here, a blip there, some promise but nothing that lasts more than a couple of sessions.  I'm doing maintenance now - it's just too hot and I'm too busy to really go at it for the next month or says.  Sasho had said he thought I'd start to see a gain about half way through my second group of sessions.  I was almost there when I had to back off - I will get at it hard again in September - it's still hot but not as hot and work slows down a bit.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

5 hours ago, cnosil said:
On 4/11/2022 at 8:11 AM, Getoffmylawn said:

With speed training all the rage, and the emergence of more and more alternatives to use for speed training, I thought it might be beneficial to some if I shared my own thoughts and feedback having now completed protocols with both the SuperSpeed system and the Stack System.

If you're looking for an official or unofficial review of either, I'll touch on some very top-level basics, but quality reviews have already been accomplished for both.  

You can access the official review thread for SuperSpeed here:  

And, @dlow206started an excellent unofficial review of The Stack that's become a robust progress thread from other users:

Rather than re-hash these two excellent threads, I thought I'd share my thoughts on each in the event someone is considering speed training, or perhaps transitioning from one to the other.  (NOTE:  there are other speed training devices out there, and I'm not suggesting that they're inferior to these two.  I'm simply sharing my experiences in the event the insights can help someone.)

SuperSpeed

As a very basic overview, SuperSpeed is a program consisting of three weighted sticks, light (green), blue (medium), and green (heavy), and 5 protocols available on the SuperSpeed website.  A fourth stick, the SuperSpeed C Club, is counterbalanced and is intended to focus on arm & hand speed and has its own dedicated protocols.  Each protocol takes you through a series of normal swings, double step swings, heel stomp swings, or other variations intended to help you generate increased speeds that will ultimately help you take the governor off your swing and pick up clubhead speed.

It works.  I kept copious notes and records, from the beginning of Level 1 through Level 3 (as far as I got with SuperSpeed).  Here's my Level 1 progress:

image.png.cec054ab06596ca6c05f5487c551afbd.png

I know that's an eye chart, especially if you're on your phone, but the bottom line is an overall 16 mph gain in max out swings with the green stick in Level 1 alone.

Level 2, more of the same:

image.png.8a94b55fc1ea06f87a0c2ce1ecd13360.png

Another 16 mph gain in Level 2.  In level 3, I'll summarize (and save you the eye chart), by saying I saw more level trendlines and never surpassed the 137 max out I saw in Level 2.  SuperSpeed C training was more of the same, with speeds occasionally touching 145.  

In aggregate, I saw a 23 mph gain in max out green stick swings from the beginning of Level 1 to the end of Level 3, and while I can't quantify with a chart, I definitely saw it on the course.  However, sensing a training plateau, and being HIGHLY intrigued by the concepts behind The Stack, I spent the $350 ($150 more than SuperSpeed) and risked marital harmony, and took the plunge.

The Stack

The Stack is one stick with interchangeable weights that are attached to the end, providing an incredible range of weights that the Stack employs to tailor the training to the golfer.

2041661516_Stack5.jpg.3c50c4cb1b91ce48cba921e0259a6f0b.jpg

As co-founder Sasho MacKenzie explains, with the Stack system the variable in the training is not the weight, it's the percentage of speed.  More on that in a minute.

The Stack also works, and works well.  Having just completed my first program (18 sessions on the introductory program), here are my results:

835691524_Stack6.PNG.d1aa3eabcd80159aa2b139f154e554c1.PNG194189665_Stack7.PNG.dbe2d46637b134c48bb116cdcf070b73.PNG

1995872771_Stack8.PNG.456cc91f7ecccb34222fed13eb48759a.PNG1356420116_Stack9.PNG.c0e131934e33069935a464c5764b0754.PNG

As you can see, I saw significant jumps in stack speeds, driver distance potential, and overall speeds using The Stack, even after considerable time spent with SuperSpeed protocols.  Frankly, I expected the law of diminishing returns to kick in and not see big gains, but I did nevertheless, with a slight caveat that I'll discuss in a moment.

Conclusions and Thoughts

1)  They both work.  The Stack works better, largely due to a more sound training philosophy.  Hear me out.

Imagine you and I both decided we both wanted to build our best beach bodies ever, but while I'm 5'9 185, you might be 5'7 160, or 6'3 and 250.  If we both wanted to operate in the ideal rep ranges for muscle size in the gym, wouldn't it be silly for us to all grab dumbbells and do a set with 60s, a set with 70s, and a set with 80s?  Obviously, each of us is capable of different rates of force production, so we should be using different weights, and we'll respond to and recover from that work differently.  Well, it works, but that's kind of what SuperSpeed is...a one size fits all prescription that will work, but is probably not optimized specifically for you.  THIS is where The Stack shines, because it's so much more than a weighted stick.  The Stack is supported by an AI-powered training app, based on Sasho Mackenzie's training protocols and prescriptions, that constantly re-formulates your next training session based on your previous performance, and the ability to change and manipulate the weights allows a level of optimization of training that SuperSpeed just can't provide.

2)  Don't buy either if you're not going to use a radar.  For one, The Stack app literally doesn't work without it...it even asks you to specify the radar you're using.  With SuperSpeed, sure, you can do the protocols without knowing how fast you're actually swinging, but as anyone who has done speed training will tell you, you NEED that feedback to keep you motivated and to help you understand what movements help you to generate more speed.

3)  That SuperSpeed is 3 sticks and The Stack is one stick so it must be more convenient is a silly argument, from my perspective.  I'm no more inconvenienced by 3 sticks as I am by one stick and a little case with some weights.  Sorry if I seem crass, but I've heard this one and that just wasn't a concern from me.  If you're going to spend $150 more (or shell out a new $350 like I did) for The Stack, do it for the AI.

4)  The caveat with The Stack that I mentioned?  You're asked to baseline your training with "full" swings which are basically your game speed driver swings, then the app later prompts you to make max effort swings, so the baseline numbers aren't necessarily indicative of your max effort at the beginning of the program.

5)  Worth it?  I can't answer that one for you...I'm a fanatic about getting better, but I can't speak to your level of fanaticism.  As I've said, they both work, so if you can only pop for the $200 SuperSpeed sticks, you're still going to see gains so good on you.  If you truly want to squeeze every ounce of mph gains out of your body that you can, The Stack is the way to go.

I know this was very long, but hopefully helpful, and I'm happy to answer any questions I can.

hi,  I’m at a 90-100mpb range, but broken 120-136 once or twice. Do you think there’s a con or a long-term benefit to going with the long drive set over the mens set? If the goal is to drive further,  would not that be the ideal way to go?

• 3 weeks later...

I’ll post more after I’ve had a chance to explore and use it, but VERY excited to see Sasho has rolled out a putting feature in the Stack app!

155A9CED-CFEC-424D-9C2C-7F5788AD3D35.png.8df12e5fb461edc8e842cff5d3fcb475.png
CEBE4F67-BDEB-40C3-8175-AB2F702EB3D7.png.69820ae5b34bfc0cd97f9abb9e4a3ae5.png

Certainly emphasizes that the Stack is so much more than a training stick…the AI-powered app is awesome.

I’ll post more after I’ve had a chance to explore and use it, but VERY excited to see Sasho has rolled out a putting feature in the Stack app!

155A9CED-CFEC-424D-9C2C-7F5788AD3D35.png.8df12e5fb461edc8e842cff5d3fcb475.png
CEBE4F67-BDEB-40C3-8175-AB2F702EB3D7.png.69820ae5b34bfc0cd97f9abb9e4a3ae5.png

Certainly emphasizes that the Stack is so much more than a training stick…the AI-powered app is awesome.

That's really interesting...  I'm curious to see how that all works, looking forward to your update!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8