TESTERS WANTED! ×

Do you have a putter with adjustable weights? Do you ever change the weights?

Siamese Moose

I got fitted for, and took possession of, a Mizuno OMOI #3 putter today. It has a weight kit. Obviously I will practice with it with different weights in it, and dial in a set I will use the most. The majority of the greens I play are pretty slow (my username in a different age was "My Greens Stimp At 2"), so I suspect it will normally be pretty heavy. However, some of my rounds will be traveling (I leave for MB on Tuesday), and I expect some fast greens. Do you change weights for this situation, or am I better off with "use what you brung"? If you make changes, how do you decide? Do you actually test? How long does that take? Can I do it before a round at the practice green? Do you just go with "the experts say use lighter weights for fast greens", and adjust accordingly? Weather permitting, I'll play in my league tomorrow and get some real play with it, but those greens are usually around 6-7, and I don't think anything in my MB rotation will be that slow. If you have any experience with this, I would greatly appreciate hearing about it!

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

there are different schools of thought on this.  Some say lighter for faster, some say heavier for faster, and some say never change.  🙂  I personally fall into the  never change camp.  

Pretty straight forward if you want to try and experiment.  I would work through the weights and roll some 5, 10, and 20 foot putts and see how you do with distance control.  If you want to go the changing weight approach,  once you get this figured out you will just set the weight and go once you do your warmup and see how fast the greens are.  

Also, There was a discussion on this about a couple of weeks ago:

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

there are different schools of thought on this.  Some say lighter for faster, some say heavier for faster, and some say never change.  🙂  I personally fall into the  never change camp.  

Pretty straight forward if you want to try and experiment.  I would work through the weights and roll some 5, 10, and 20 foot putts and see how you do with distance control.  If you want to go the changing weight approach,  once you get this figured out you will just set the weight and go once you do your warmup and see how fast the greens are.  

Also, There was a discussion on this about a couple of weeks ago:

I missed that thread, thanks for linking it!

I do have adjustable weights in my current putter in the bag, and no I have not messed with them at all.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

1 hour ago, russtopherb said:

I do have adjustable weights in my current putter in the bag, and no I have not messed with them at all.

Same.  The moment I picked mine up I knew it was exactly what I wanted out of a putter.  Zero need to toy around.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

And I'm in the camp of find that one club that works for you and learn how to use it to its fullest rather than learning how to alter it to the conditions. I have an Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 blade putter with no weights and I love it. Then again, I've been using it for years on everything from cow patches to pro speed greens, so it could be more the comfort with the club than the club itself at this point. 

Rag tag bag, but it does the job. 

Taylormade R1 driver.

Ping G400 3 wood.

Cleveland Halo Launcher 3 hybrid.

Cleveland CBX launcher irons (5-PW). 

Assorted wedges (48, 52, 58).

Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 putter.

I have tried out different weights with an m-craft putter (comes with weight kit) and odyssey putters (picked up weight kit online). I like to find what feels best and appreciate that opportunity in a putter. 

Callaway Rogue ST Tripe Diamond 9* w/ Ventus Black 7s
Taylormade Stealth+ 3W w/ RDX Red 75s
PIng G410 3hy
Titleist T200 5-4i w/ Steelfiber i95
Srixon ZX7 A-6i w/ Steelfiber i95
Titleist Vokey SM7 54-10S and 58-08M w/ Steelfiber i110
Mizuno M-Craft IV (blue)

I have an Odyssey O Works and I've played around with different weights but haven't seen a notable difference in sinking putts. Maybe just marketing hype?

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Technically yes technically no---- My old Santa Fe does not have weight ports so I am not allergic to lead tape. I do use a SS 3XL and I could counter weight if I wanted but I pretty well balanced it out for my feel like it is. As long as the Indian wielding it does ok it works fine and dandy and like MNUte I have used it on everything from Championship Caliber bent greens to goat ranch greens

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Didn't your fitter go through all of this and set up the optimal weights for you? I can move mine (just like my driver), but I don't because once I get fit they did the work and have the tools to make it proper. 

WITB:

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth+ 9° w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 XStiff
3W: Ping G425 w/ Ping Tour 75S

7W: Callaway Epic Flash 21°
5i-PW: Srixon ZX5
48°: Cleveland CBX 2
52° & 56°: Cleveland RTX 4 Tour Raw
Putter: Mizuno M-Craft VI

I use a Rife Switchback Two putter which has adjustable weights. I usually use the same red weights all the time. Each set of weights is a different color so it is easy to see at a glance which ones are on the putter (blue are 2 5 grams weights, red two 10 gram weights, and black two 15 gram weights). However if I am going to play a course with very fast greens and don't have hours to get used to the speed I will switch to the blue lighter weights. I will take the weight kit with me to the course and figure out which ones work the best on the practice green. I assume it is the same speed as on the course. I want to use about the same stroke as usual so the lighter weights make the ball go about the same distance as I am used to.

Depending on your type of stroke - gravity driven pendulum or more mechanical - you could do better on faster greens with a heavier or a lighter putter (usually in that order - heavier for pendulum stroke and lighter for mnechanicsl stroke).

Do some experimentation to see which works for you and whether you should switch weights at all..

Callaway 816 Alpha DBD driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, Alpha 815 3 hybrid, RAZR X Forged cavity back irons 3-AW, 54-14 MD4 wedge, Maltby MS+ wide grind 60 degree lob wedge, 37 inch Rife Swithback Two putter. All clubs overlength - 47 inch driver, 45 inch 3wood, 44 inch 5 wood, 41 inch 3 hybrid, 39.5 inch 5 iron with other irons in line with that. All clubs graphite shafted and X-flex except flex of putter.

There is some merit in " use what you bring".  Before all of the advancements, like the ability to adjust, that's what we had to do.  I have adjustable weights in my putter and set them to compensate for my tendency to close the face at impact (heel and toe are different weights). Other than that I leave them alone.  I would need to know a whole lot more than I do about anticipating how I might perform on any set of greens and understand how to adjust accordingly for every set of circumstances.  For me setting the  weight for a swing I can trust did me the most good.  Knowing that made it a lot easier to adjust my pace for speed of greens.

GPS111

I have a putter with adjustable weights. Tried all the combinations and decided it worked best with the original setup. For me, changing the weights would mean having to practice a lot with the putter before playing to figure out how pacing and distance are affected, for days or a week or more, rather than simply using the practice green prior to a round and adjusting my touch.

FWIW, I'm a fairly good putter in general who has almost always used blade style putters. I'm not comfortable using a putter that feels as heavy as most mallets, which might account for opting to adjust touch rather than equipment.

Callaway Epic Flash Driver (9 degree), Callaway Mavrik 3W, Titlelist 910H 3h, Taylormade Speed Blade irons (4i-PW), Kirkland v1 wedges (52-56-60), Odyssey Versa 7 putter. All clubs R-flex

On 4/24/2022 at 6:26 PM, Siamese Moose said:

I got fitted for, and took possession of, a Mizuno OMOI #3 putter today. It has a weight kit. Obviously I will practice with it with different weights in it, and dial in a set I will use the most. The majority of the greens I play are pretty slow (my username in a different age was "My Greens Stimp At 2"), so I suspect it will normally be pretty heavy. However, some of my rounds will be traveling (I leave for MB on Tuesday), and I expect some fast greens. Do you change weights for this situation, or am I better off with "use what you brung"? If you make changes, how do you decide? Do you actually test? How long does that take? Can I do it before a round at the practice green? Do you just go with "the experts say use lighter weights for fast greens", and adjust accordingly? Weather permitting, I'll play in my league tomorrow and get some real play with it, but those greens are usually around 6-7, and I don't think anything in my MB rotation will be that slow. If you have any experience with this, I would greatly appreciate hearing about it!

I read though this as I was reading other articles/posts and when I caught your comment on putter weight to speed matching it rang some faint recollection of the exact opposite; so I did some more reading.  Seems that depending on who you talk to, there can be conflicting schools of thought; below is a link to one pro who believes heavier for faster (which happen to agree with; but then I just like a heavier putter).

https://www.csgalinks.org/content/csga/links-lessons-weight-gain-for-speed-control

Anyway, whichever way you go I personally believe that putter weight is all personal.  Nothing wrong with having a few generic "rules of thumb" to start with, but in the end what works better for you may not be what works for the general population.

May the wind be always at your back and may the rain hold off until you are back in the club house, 

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

It is personal preference 

I have a PXG with the Weight kit and change the weights to make it lighter when playing fast greens.

I played around with the weights and ended up ordering extra weights because the standard weights in the kit didn't work out for me

Trial and error

They are no correct answers

Driver: Cobra RadSpeed 9.5*

5 wood: PING G425 16.5*

Hybrid: PING G410 22*

Irons: PING G 400 5-UW

Wedges: Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54*/ Cleveland CBX Zipcore Full Face 58*

Putter: PXG Closer 34'

Ball: Wilson Triad

On 5/7/2022 at 1:28 AM, Subdiver1 said:

I read though this as I was reading other articles/posts and when I caught your comment on putter weight to speed matching it rang some faint recollection of the exact opposite; so I did some more reading.  Seems that depending on who you talk to, there can be conflicting schools of thought; below is a link to one pro who believes heavier for faster (which happen to agree with; but then I just like a heavier putter).

https://www.csgalinks.org/content/csga/links-lessons-weight-gain-for-speed-control

Anyway, whichever way you go I personally believe that putter weight is all personal.  Nothing wrong with having a few generic "rules of thumb" to start with, but in the end what works better for you may not be what works for the general population.

May the wind be always at your back and may the rain hold off until you are back in the club house, 

It can be very subjectable like most of golf---- What works for me may or may not work for you---- When it comes down to brass tacks especially on putting it is what feels right to you and what you have confidence in no matter how you choose to do it. No really etched in stone correct answer here either. You just have to experiment to see what works for you

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I have a PXG Closer 2 and I have the weight kit.  After putting with it I pretty much made it as heavy as possible.  If I played on lightening fast greens all of the time lighter may be better but since it is usually rare I will just bring an extra lighter putter along in case I run into slick greens on a road trip.  Love my closer BTW!  🙂

I have changed weights several times but there always seems to be one “magic” weight that works best for me. I’ve heard of swapping for green speeds too but never actually done it.

this thread has renewed my curiosity. 

Driver: Taylormade M3 440cc 9* 45.25" Diamana D+ 70 x-flex

3w - Taylormade RBZ stage 2 tour 14.5* Fujikura 70 s-flex std length

Hybrid - Mizuno JPX 850 s-flex std length. 

Irons: Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 4-PW. Project X 6.5 flighted shafts ⅜" gapping. 39.25" 5 iron 2* upright

Wedges- Titlist Vokey SM6 51*, 55*, 59* 2* upright

Putter - Machine M10 adjuster, no sight line. 35.5"

I have been using a new PING Vault 2 Anser Dale putter, total 350g with removable 10g head weights and Ping 58 Midsize Cord grip.

Moved from an original 1968 Anser as I felt the need for more weight in the putter head and wanted to try some newer technology.

After a few rounds I love the new putter but now have gone down the rabbit hole of “preferred” or “precise” weighting for my stroke. Trying to eliminate pushes or pulls to gain a consistent head location in a repeating stroke. I found a lighter toe weight diminishes left pull bias and after more investigation I found lighter head weight for better speed control, but seems to be counter intuitive but working.

Still “tinkering “ with changeable weights trying to determine the best weight location (toe-v-heel) and actual weight in 3.5g, 5g, 10g and 20g increments. I am now at 3.5g toe and heel for an overall lighter weight. Looking for compatible head weight with excellent stroke feel.

I ran across this article. Interesting information.

Comparing Putter Weighting

Edited by Motoboss

“Adventure Before Dementia “

PING G425 4-UW/SW Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex / ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5* / 3W 14*/ 5W 17.5* / 3hyb. 19* / 9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD 4J Prototype / 1968 Anser / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone RX - TreoSoft

So I do now have the new phantom X 5.5 with 20G weights.  This is the standard since I was fit into the 33" (I'm only 5'8") which helps get my eyes more over the ball.  I've had weighted putters but not ones that were interchangeable before (very old scotty studio style newport, odyssey jailbird mini).  So, I've made use of high density lead tape which definitely helped.  I'm just getting started with the phantom but I won't be shocked if I end up getting the 30g weights at some points since I mostly play public courses which are a bit slower green speeds and I would like to not have to feel like I'm swinging it so far back and through to get the ball there.  Plus, the weights are easier and cleaner than sullying a scotty with lead tape.  Happy to answer any questions. 

Epic Flash 10.5 turned down to 9.5 with X-stiff hzrdus yellow

Epic Flash 3W with stiff Tensei Blue.

Apex 19 3 hybrid with catalyst 6.0

Apex 19 4 hybrid with TT tour elevate stiff steel (my favorite creation) 

Apex Pro irons 5-PW with TT tour elevate stiff steel

Jaws MD5 50 S grind S200

Jaws MD5 54 W grind tour elevate stiff (great for the soft Missouri turf; this is my dart throwing club)

PM Grind 60 KBS tour stiff

Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 2022 (Went through SAM lab fitting and this nailed it; replaced the O-Works Jailbird-mini red)

I have a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 which came with 2 - 10 gram weights. Been testing 15gram & 20gram weights as well.  Then tested putting different weights in heel & toe side of putter. 

Finally settled on - 15gram weight on the toe and 10gram weight on the heel.  Really like the feel.  15gram on toe feels like it keeps me from closing face at impact. Tend to have a strong right hand. not a fan of lead tape.  But for now found a good feel.   Fun to experiment. 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

1 hour ago, tdroma98 said:

I have a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 which came with 2 - 10 gram weights. Been testing 15gram & 20gram weights as well.  Then tested putting different weights in heel & toe side of putter. 

Finally settled on - 15gram weight on the toe and 10gram weight on the heel.  Really like the feel.  15gram on toe feels like it keeps me from closing face at impact. Tend to have a strong right hand. not a fan of lead tape.  But for now found a good feel.   Fun to experiment. 

Great experiment.
In the article I linked it states a “reduction of hook spin” with more toe weight but a slower closing toe. I have always associated slower toe closure to a more even, straighter stroke.  I’ve been using 10g in the heel and a. 3.5g in the toe and recently found in my last round I was missing several short’ish putts, to the left, not really a pull but just missing left. I now wonder if it is due to “hook spin”?
My next experiment will be with a heavier toe weight to ruduce the “hook spin” but fear “pulling “ the putt.

“Adventure Before Dementia “

PING G425 4-UW/SW Black Dot +1” Alta CB RFlex / ChipR

PING G410 Plus DRIVER 10.5* / 3W 14*/ 5W 17.5* / 3hyb. 19* / 9W 22*

PING Putter Custom PLD 4J Prototype / 1968 Anser / Odyssey TriHot #3

VICE Pro Soft Lime Green / Bridgestone RX - TreoSoft

With putters, the ball tends to follow the weight.  With more weight in the heel, that will move the ball to the left, for a right handed golfer.  If you are missing left, you should see improvement by using a heavier weight in the toe and it should move the ball to the right.

Titleist 915D2 9.5 set at A4

Tour Exotics CB2 15*

Rogue Pro Irons 5-Aw 2* flat

Vokey SM6 56* S and 60* K

14 hours ago, Motoboss said:

Great experiment.
In the article I linked it states a “reduction of hook spin” with more toe weight but a slower closing toe. I have always associated slower toe closure to a more even, straighter stroke.  I’ve been using 10g in the heel and a. 3.5g in the toe and recently found in my last round I was missing several short’ish putts, to the left, not really a pull but just missing left. I now wonder if it is due to “hook spin”?
My next experiment will be with a heavier toe weight to ruduce the “hook spin” but fear “pulling “ the putt.

The first time I got fit for a putter (2007, I think) the fitter (Dana Upshaw) proved to me that I wasn't pulling putts, I was hooking them. The conventional wisdon was that you couldn't put enough side spin on the ball with a putter, but the camera doesn't lie. My new putter ended up 4° flatter.

My Mizuno MCraft V came with a weight kit.....i put the heavier weights in it when i got it, just because i like the heavier feel....haven't messed with it since

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

On 5/10/2022 at 5:42 PM, Motoboss said:

Great experiment.

I think you will be surprised and not pull putts, as you may think. For me the heavier weight in the toe quieted my right hand and don't feel like I'm rotating to my left, creating that hook, consequently pulling putts. Especially the short putts.  Good luck experimenting and hope it works!

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

• 1 month later...

this is incredibly long and convoluted in places but I'm bored. 

Back in october I woke up one day and said you know what, I'm going to go get a scotty cameron, or bettinardi blade, or something on the high end of the spectrum in a blade. Maybe it would be that I get something custom. It was just after having been to vegas to play golf and I golfed with a guy who had the same putter for 20+ years and he just would changed the grip and occasionally "touch it up". For whatever reason I wanted to be that guy as well. I've always been a mallet guy outside of when I first started golfing when I was 8. After doing zero research, hitting the local shops, rolling several putters I finally found that blades suck and I'm a mallet guy for life. But I wanted something new so I picked up a SC phantom x5. I didn't like the grip and decided so did a lot of research and decided on the superstroke flatso 1.0. Felt great and after I added the counter core weight, no idea what gram weight I went with right now the putter felt even better but felt like about 5-10 grams too heavy. So I went onto the cameron website too purchase some official weights. none were stock and had already purchased the tour red weight tool when I was researching grips. It felt completely stupid to pay $154 for a weight set when I already had the two and would only be using one of the weights. So I emailed seeing if I could just purchased the one weight, which was met with basically just a scoff email. So I said screw it, bought blacked out 10g weights form some amazon retailer. During this time I had watched the hank haney video on how to six your slice. One of the tips was to adjust your weights to the heal to close the club face easier. Was an interesting thought that I thought I'd try in the putter. Kept a 15g in the heel and changed the 15g to a 10g in the toe. For whatever reason it feels perfect now.  Really helped decrease the toe flow and its great. I then  had to purhcase blacked out 15g weights to match. Also fun fact both the original 15g weights that came in the putter actually weighed 14grams. 

Edited by scratchnurse

Driver -  :titelist-small: TSi2 10* - Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

Fairway -  :titelist-small: TSi3 15* Mitsubishi Tensei White

Irons -  :cobra-small: Speed zone 4/5/6/7/8/9/P with KBS v tour steel stiff shafts

Wedges -   :taylormade-small: 48/54/58 - Tour V wedge shafts 

Putter -  :scotty-small: 2021 Phantom X 5 - 34" w/ superstroke flatso 1.0

Ball -  :titelist-small: Prov 1 optic yellow

Bag - :titleist-small: Players 4 plus stand bag - lagoon/black/charcoal

• 2 weeks later...

My Mizuno M craft IV came with a 3, 8, and 10 gram weights: after tinkering for a little while I settled on the 3 gram weights. Just suits my putting style.

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV