TESTERS WANTED! ×

Are todays newest graphic shafts really better than what we had 20 years ago?

2 hours ago, IONEPUTT said:

Once again YOU repeat what others have told you and NOT what you have learned from hands on testing of shafts.  Have YOU gone to the TPT site and looked at their hands on test results? Test results that do NOT agree with you have been told by the other shaft companies who only claim to make better shaft that do not need Puring, when if fact there are tests that show their claims to be false.  

I've done my own tests and by test results tell me the factory shafts do need Spine and FLO alignment to perform at their max potential. But I guess my test results don't mean anything to you because they are MY test results and not what the big shaft compaiy is telling you. As I stated before, feel free to believe what they tell you and don't worry about what I'm stating to be true. This is NOT the first time no one on this site believes what I post, so I'm not surprised at all with your opinions. 

Once again. You copy and paste the same post when you have nothing new to add to the conversation despite multiple opinions offering  varying and actual experiences. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

1 hour ago, IONEPUTT said:

IF it was ONLY my test results, then you would have a fair reason to not agree with me. But when it is the test results of every golfer that I have done the shaft alignment work on their clubs that say the same thing, I think that makes a BIG difference. My testing is my testing. But when every other golfer that did their own testing on the course say the exact same thing. I'm going to believe my customers over what some shaft company told you and me and my customers. My customers learned the truty, why can't you? 

So those other golfers TOLD you it improved their performance. You didn’t see it yourself.  Yet you want to dismiss others that have been told a differing opinion.

I’ll just say this. I hope you enjoy this thread while you can. 

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

This thread like most started by this member has run its course