Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Sunday Loma

heavygolffeels

Anybody pick one of these up? Was mulling getting for a while and just decided to go for it. I'm probably not the ideal use case for the bag. I'm not an avid walker or minimalist golfer. But wanted a range bag, something to keep in the car most of the time. I occasionally ride bikes to the driving range with the kids, and carrying 6 clubs on a bike is awkward. Will probably take it to an executive course or for 9 holes early on Sunday morning. We'll see. I'll let you know what I think in a few weeks. 

image.png.66e0786ea2adc7c77b63b01014bdf831.png

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2022 at 12:40 PM, scooterhd2 said:

Anybody pick one of these up? Was mulling getting for a while and just decided to go for it. I'm probably not the ideal use case for the bag. I'm not an avid walker or minimalist golfer. But wanted a range bag, something to keep in the car most of the time. I occasionally ride bikes to the driving range with the kids, and carrying 6 clubs on a bike is awkward. Will probably take it to an executive course or for 9 holes early on Sunday morning. We'll see. I'll let you know what I think in a few weeks. 

image.png.66e0786ea2adc7c77b63b01014bdf831.png

I have seen one non member at our course that carries one to the range---- Now if I was able to walk again I would get one for my minimilist vintage walking rounds carrying like 6 clubs. I am not physically able to walk and play golf any more due to injuries and my right knee going out and for me it would be a moot point to use on a riding cart. I do have a Golf Smith version of a Moonlight bag but it is a PITA on a riding cart so I usually use either my Jones Classic or my old Hoofer now

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

1 hour ago, BIG STU said:

I have seen one non member at our course that carries one to the range---- Now if I was able to walk again I would get one for my minimilist vintage walking rounds carrying like 6 clubs. I am not physically able to walk and play golf any more due to injuries and my right knee going out and for me it would be a moot point to use on a riding cart. I do have a Golf Smith version of a Moonlight bag but it is a PITA on a riding cart so I usually use either my Jones Classic or my old Hoofer now

I've been holding off on a review because I've yet to play a round with this bag. But its been living in my car and getting used constantly at the range and practice greens. I love always having a variety of clubs with me. Its really served me well at the chipping area where I used to just bring one club and have at it. Now I'll take turns with different wedges and really test what shot types work best from different lies. 

image.png.f4a3ef32c4f5bd1562366f9c654683fc.png

image.png.7c27aa58dce34072bdf494f906a69150.png

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

23 minutes ago, scooterhd2 said:

I've been holding off on a review because I've yet to play a round with this bag. But its been living in my car and getting used constantly at the range and practice greens. I love always having a variety of clubs with me. Its really served me well at the chipping area where I used to just bring one club and have at it. Now I'll take turns with different wedges and really test what shot types work best from different lies. 

image.png.f4a3ef32c4f5bd1562366f9c654683fc.png

image.png.7c27aa58dce34072bdf494f906a69150.png

Absolutely.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I love mine.  I bring it to the driving range and putting area.  Carries just enough for what I need.  I did buy a few plastic tubes for when I bring my driver and 3w as the pouch That holds my water seems to weigh down and I don’t want any damage to the shafts.  I don’t use the tubes when I take my irons, w, and putter.  The side pockets are roomy enough, too for phone, wallet, etc.  

Here to learn the game and join others who enjoy ruining a good walk.

• 3 weeks later...

I had one for a bit , it was a gift . Didn’t really work for me but the concept is good . They have a new one that is slighty bigger I might check out . I wanted a bag for walking with a half set and it just never felt comfortable with any thing longer then a 5 iron in it 

Callaway epic max Ls 9*
  px T1100 75 6.5

Callaway rogue st ls 3wd GD IZ 8x

Callaway epic speed 7wd GD IZ 9x

4 iron Titleist T300 px lz 6.5

5-pw Titleist t100s black px lz 6.5

50,54, 60 Taylormade MG3 px 6.0

putter Rife Aussie flow neck 

NICE bag !!!   good for range or walking.    

might be a little tight if carrying 14 clubs....

I can play/walk with these minimum:  driver, hybrid, 5, 7, 9i, 52* & putter.

If I ride, I'll carry more.

Titleist 915 D2

beryllium Ping eye2

Vokey wedges

Odessey 2 ball putter