Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2012 PGA SHOW - Club Crown (DAY 2)

Tony Covey MGS

I don't know why, but I kind of like it!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

This just seems like a stupid idea. It is hard enough to get used to a white crowned driver...now people want you to decorate the crown of driver?

This product is a little out there, but everybody likes to have something a little different. If the guys you played golf with every week went out and bought the same clubs and clothes you had, the thought of changin it up would cross you mind possibly. Bubba's using a pink Ping Driver this year to raise money for charity. It's just a guess, but you know somebody out there is in their garage painting their Pink as we speak.

Gold Jacket, Green Jacket, who gives a s***! ha

I tried to get those guys to sell to me directly and would only go through an independent rep.

Thats OK. But if you dont have any then sell me some.

You has to the gator look up close I watched a half dozen people go up to that one and touch to see if it had texture.

Some of the designs are not to my tasted but if they designed to my tastes they would one customer.

It is not a heat shrink according to the owner. It will take some sky shots will out busting. It is not supposed to damage the original finish either.

I imagine Cost will play into the popularity

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.

Archived